Regarding Twilight Princess...

Posted by maian

So, I finally got my Wii. I got TP for GC in December. I've beaten it three times. So, would it be worth it to buy TPWii as my first game, or a newer experience such as Paper Mario? ;|

Posted by Sauron

The same game over? ^_^ That's silly. you think it would make much of a difference on a different console? I don't know. I would say shoot for Paper Mario.

The real point of this post is to ask if you really live in a place called Endor. elohel.

Posted by Zeta

It's exactly the same as the GCN version, just mirrored and even easier (HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?). So no. SPM or RE4: WE would be much better.

Posted by Axis

Go for Super Paper Mario first.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Yeah. You'll want to experience TP with Wii controls before the next Zelda game comes out for the system, but I'd wait until it's a Player's Choice game, and thus at a lower price, if you've played the GAMECUBE version to death already.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Like Zeta said, RE4 is more of a new experience than Zelda is.

Posted by maian

Bah, it doesn't really matter. If anything, my first game will be a $30 one. >_> The only $20 one is Far Cry, but I heard that sucks. I'll probably buy SSX Blur (I could get into it enough to have fun with it), and then Metroid, since that comes a day or two after my next paycheck.

Posted by muffla

get re4

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Get a 360.

Posted by Alastor

Go for RE4, especially if you haven't played the GCN version. Super Paper Mario... Eh. I haven't beat it, but I played through the first two chapters at a friend's house, and I sorely miss the style of the first two. TTYD was such an improvement graphically and in gameplay over PM for it to seem as watered down as it did in SPM.

Posted by Last Fog

I beat RE4 about 4 times on gamecube, but figured I'd get it for the low price of $30. I got to chapter 3 and realized "wow, this isn't much different or even fun anymore".

So yeah go with Paper Mario. Personally I thought the game was horrible but hey theres nothing else on Wii yet.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Last Fog: I got to chapter 3 and realized "wow, this isn't much different or even fun anymore"

Stop doing New Game + over and over. Of course it'll get boring if you mow down everything with the CT of IRL or something.

Posted by Last Fog

No I'm talking about the Wii version. It was my first time through and I got bored. My point is if you've played the hell out of it the Wii edition won't be anything refreshing.

Posted by Alastor

Even so, I don't think maian's played RE4 to begin with.