Lets hear some statistics from dating!

Posted by Random

Lets see some statistics here..

I've dated 83 different girls. Granted a lot of them didn't last long as I was younger and got bored with girls rather easily.

I won't go into how many i've had sex with :rolleyes: lol...

I've probably broken up with more than 70 girls..

And i've only truley cared about 3.. Which i'm still with the 3rd one. We've been dating for almost two years now. She's perfect, the other two were near perfect but, not so perfect.

The oldest woman I ever dated was 31, which was right before I started dating my current girlfriend.

I had my first girlfriend when I was 15..

So lets hear about your dating experiences..

If you need any advice, I know quite a bit about dating :-P

Ask away..

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

First girl I went out with turned out to be partially related to me. Not first-blood or anything, but her mom was my gran's niece. ABORT ABORT thank *** we were 13 and hadn't kissed yet HJSRJGKHSKGH.

Second relationship I was in lasted two months, but for one of the months she was in Dubai with her dad and apparently got jiggy with some sandniggas.

First time I got dumped was because 'yeah, X, I have really ****ing sore teeth today, I can't tolerate your **** anymore'.

I WAS ALSO USED AS A TOOL OF JEALOUSY ;_;

Yeah and my current ***** has been seeing me for three years, but it hasn't been anything super serial. We got on holidays together a lot, though.

Posted by Random

Quoting The X: First girl I went out with turned out to be partially related to me. Not first-blood or anything, but her mom was my gran's niece. ABORT ABORT thank *** we were 13 and hadn't kissed yet HJSRJGKHSKGH.

Second relationship I was in lasted two months, but for one of the months she was in Dubai with her dad and apparently got jiggy with some sandniggas.

First time I got dumped was because 'yeah, X, I have really ****ing sore teeth today, I can't tolerate your **** anymore'.

I WAS ALSO USED AS A TOOL OF JEALOUSY ;_;

Yeah and my current ***** has been seeing me for three years, but it hasn't been anything super serial. We got on holidays together a lot, though.

I lol'd at 1.

Seems as though your young yet, i'm sure you have a few years of dating left in you. If the girl your seeing now is rather meaningless, then you should probably move on with your life to find somebody that means something.

Either that or screw around ^_^

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Whatever, I'm pretty happy with my lot right now.

Posted by Xero

When I was 10, I was kissing a little girl in my school. Stupid and immature as we all were, my gf's mother told me to stop dating her. Stupid *****.

Then I went out with a girl when I was 14. We talked for about 30 minutes to realize that we had nothing in common and became friends instead.

This year, I had a date with my first guy. Ended he only wanted to have sex with me. Stopped communicating with the bastard.

That's it for now.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Xero: When I was 10, I was kissing a little girl in my school. Stupid and immature as we all were, my gf's mother told me to stop dating her. Stupid *****.

Thus, you became a faggot. It all makes sense now.

I guess I'll do this later when I can be bothered with it.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Omni: Thus, you became a faggot. It all makes sense now.

So stay away from stupid *****es.

Posted by Random

Quoting Omni: Thus, you became a faggot. It all makes sense now.

I guess I'll do this later when I can be bothered with it.

lol

Posted by Fort Shino

First girlfriend was when I was 13. I thought it would last forevor. Of course it didn't and I broke up with her because she kept talking to a guy. Who turned out to be her brother...............

Second girlfriend was when I was staying in Tokyo for a year. She was asian. It was all good. It was cool because she spoke really good english since she was born in NY, but moved back to Tokyo to stay with her mom when she was like 9 or something.

Then I came back to Canada and didn't have a girlfriend. Went back there when I was 16, lost virginity to her etc. I still talk to her alot, since we decided that being good friends would be best rather a relationship that has to reach over half the world.

Haven't had a girlfriend since. I've had a few girls try to get me to ask them out but they're either ugly, not my type, or sluts. I don't want a STD so.

Posted by Sable Wind

Lol guy above me is failure.

Ummm the first official relationship I had was with none other than Mr. Rob from our very own VGC. Of course he's long gone by now, I don't know where, but we started dating when I was 12 (turned 13 two days later). We dated right up until the end of January 2004 (3 months), when I broke up with him for...

Sean "Fury" Johnson! My second boyfriend. And yes, I did actually love him, I cared very deeply for him, and he took my heart and broke it into little pieces :( I was devastated and fought with difficult emotions over myself and my feelings for him for over a year after he broke up with me, but after 'nixing him from my life for the final time, I met a month later...

My current boyfriend. :) We've been together almost two years and he's supposedly coming up before August is over. I'm very happy with him. ^_^

THE END

Posted by Omni

Quoting Sable Wind: Sean "Faggot" Johnson!

Pretty ironic that Johnson is his last name when he probably doesn't even have one.

Posted by Crazy K

I never had a girlfriend.

Posted by Random

I guess you could say i've got a little Hitch in me too. I've hooked up multiple friends of mine up with girls. Two in which have been dating their gf's for over 2 years each. So I'd like to think I had a helping hand in that ^_^

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Omni;641549]Pretty ironic that Johnson is his last name when he probably doesn't even have one.

You would hope that was the case, but so sadly, it's not.

Posted by Omni

He sure doesn't act like he's got one. I can only think of a few members who are as bitchy as that faggot, well before he got banned anyway.

Posted by Sable Wind

Oh trust me, he's so much worse than he is on the boards. He's a terrible person. lol

Posted by Omni

I know what he looks like, so if I ever meet him, I'll kick his ass for you. I'd enjoy it anyway.

Posted by Sable Wind

I remember when we first started talking he had a big afro and lots of facial hair.

Posted by Shade

I dated one girl in freshman year for about 10 months. It ended with the following conversation.

"So.. I don't really like you that much anymore."

"Me neither."

"Sweet."