ATTN Omni (somewhat serious thread, so no faggotry)

Posted by Roger Smith

After reading your rep comment, it seems to me that you don't like me 'trolling' you despite the fact you don't 'warrant' it. And VGC is getting aggravated in general. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/undecided.gif[/IMG]

So, since you didn't respond to my last truce call for reasons unknown AND since my post that contained my suggestion that we do call a truce has mysteriously vanished lets try a somewhat serious thread and see what happens.

Truce get?

Posted by Omni

No, how about you just stop trolling me for no reason and find something better to do? I don't see any need for me to make concessions in a situation where I'm not doing anything wrong. Lately you seem to be looking for threads that I post in so that you can attempt to troll me there, which is pretty sad. Stop creating useless conflicts. I'll continue to de-rep you as long as you continue to make these idiotic and pointless statements, because it apparently matters to you if you've started to use it as justification to troll me, among all your other reasons. That's my final answer.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well on the ignore list you go, good day to you sir.

And for future references, if anyone complains about us I'll just point them in the direction of this thread.

Posted by The Hate

Quoting Roger Smith: Well on the ignore list you go,

=0

Posted by Sable Wind

OH MY ****ING ***. DRAMA.

Posted by Ant

both fags

Posted by Linkman

Okay, I don't know what all this is about, but you don't typically need an "ignore" option to ignore each other. Blog Mods are a secondary mod user group with options taken away; it has to be for them to mod their blogs. You can't make it possible to block them without taking away their powers altogether. That wont change anytime soon.

Posted by Omni

Haha, I totally forgot about that. Sorry, Roger.

Posted by Roger Smith

So is the life of me. Then I expect to see you in Wacko or BS so that we may continue our feud.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

this thread is so gay

Posted by Roger Smith

Too bad your momma wasn't as gay as this thread, then we wouldn't have to deal with you.

And didn't I say no faggotry? This thread has a purpose, and it isn't to spread stupid ****ing randomness.

Posted by Sable Wind

This thread is the possibly the dumbest thread on this board. I want to erase it.

Posted by Roger Smith

If a semi-serious thread is around, you sure can't be too far behind.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Sable Wind;637230]This thread is the possibly the dumbest thread on this board. I want to erase it.

[center][IMG]http://static.firedoglake.com/2006/10/nancy_grace_036.jpg[/IMG]

How about I erase you?[/center]

Posted by mis0

[size=9][b]BOTH OF YOU ARE INCREDIBLY DENSE.[/B][/SIZE]

Posted by Roger Smith

Blah blah blah mis0 your so cool.

Posted by Sable Wind

*injects more faggotry into this thread*

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, no fighting!!!! Wackos don't like drama!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D