Which next gen systems do you own?

Posted by Shane McMahon

I have all three, I don't want to miss out on ANY great exclusives. If you have the money getting all three is they way to go.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

I have a Wii.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I sort of own all 3. "My" playstation 3 is going to be given away as a prize at my arcade, though, so I only booted it up once to test it. I have a seperate Wii and 360 for my own personal use, though.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I have a 360. I'll be getting a Wii in a few months, though.

Posted by Unite

I have all 3 , been like that for a while now

Posted by Axis

Have had all 3 since last year.

Posted by muffla

i gots a wii and a 360, plan on gettin a ps3 soon tho

Posted by maian

Just got a Wii, and I'll get a PS3....eventually...

Posted by neonmole

Don't have any yet. Just don't have the money for them at the moment, with paying for driving lessons and a car and stuff. Will probably get all three next year hopefully.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Wii, 360 and a Nintendo DS. YES ITS A NEXTGEN SYSTEM :mad:

Posted by protomanv4

Quoting The X: a Nintendo DS. YES ITS A NEXTGEN SYSTEM :mad:

Yes it's a next gen system http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_video_games_%28seventh_generation_era%29
if you don't think so check it out.
As for me I have a Wii and a DS,I don't really care about the other ones even though I could buy them.(no offence to the people that have ps's3 and 360's)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I own a 360 and a PS3 and basically have a Wii.

Posted by The Hate

I dont have any, I like to keep it old school with my ps2 :D

Posted by s0ul

Wii and 360, no intention of getting a PS3 unless they have like 9 awesome titles that have been kept completely secret. Only game I wanted was LittleBigPlanet and that turned out to be nothing at all like what I thought it was upon looking into it. It'd reaaaally have to surprise me for me to even consider it.

Posted by Random

XBox 360 as of now, and perhaps a PS3 down the road. I don't see much point in getting a Wii as of now. I'm sure with time that'll change like it did with the Cube.

Posted by Big Boss

I have all 3, and all of them from launch.

Posted by Speedfreak

Wii and a next-gen PC sans the graphics card. Will probably get a 360 early next year counting on a price drop and a more reliable model, and Nintendo not suddenly unveiling 18 AAA titles for January. That's probably it for this gen, I'm gonna be a student so I'll be poor.

Posted by boomstick

360, plan to get a PS3 probably around next year whenever MGS4 hits and then pick some other exclusive titles from this year. Not too worry about picking up a Wii as of now, not been all that impressed with so far and doesn't really look like anything coming up to turn my interest

Posted by Dexter

Wii and 360. I'll get my PS3 sometime laters.

Quoted post: Only game I wanted was LittleBigPlanet and that turned out to be nothing at all like what I thought it was upon looking into it.

What did you think it was?

Posted by Axis

shootin' game?

Not sure how you know the name LittleBigPlanet without knowing it's a side-scrolling design game.

The first time I heard the name was when a fanboy mentioned it as the second-coming of Zombie Jebus. I didn't find out what type of game it was until a couple of weeks later.

yeah, you're a Nintendo fanboy though and it's on a Sony platform.

Posted by Axis

I know it's a side scroller, I was just giving sOul a hard time because the game didn't turn out like he wanted.

Not true, Vampiro. I'm usually aprised of all potentially awesome games coming out on any system. As a Rogue Squadron fan, I was looking forward to playing Lair until it was revealed that the only flight control option is the clunky sixaxis motion control. When I heard about the game's delay, I was momentarily excited, thinking Factor 5 had seen the error of their ways and decided to put analog control in as an option. Alas, it proved to only be to improve the online features that I never would have used anyway. I'll still try it eventually before dismissing the game entirely, but I can't believe that the developers of Rogue Leader could be so stupid.

Quoted post: I know it's a side scroller, I was just giving sOul a hard time because the game didn't turn out like he

Not you. Soul.

Posted by Speedfreak

Soul said he didn't realise it was a side-scroller?

Side-scrolling design game? Apparently not.

Posted by s0ul

Wait, I'm a Nintendo fanboy? Never heard that before...

No, I just thought LittleBigPlanet was more of a platformer before upon seeing one piece of concept art and hearing the name and it intrigued me. Not so much into, uh... designing...

Quoted post: Wait, I'm a Nintendo fanboy? Never heard that before...

You do realise that came right after Prince's post, right? And I was more or less joking around... even though he is ^_^

Posted by Fred333

I have PS3 and 360. like them both, but wish there were more games for the PS3.

Posted by Kit

Wii and 360. I got the Wii last Christmas and the 360 in March, despite it being replaced in May.