I'm back.

Posted by keyartist

So yeah been making crapy movies for the youth group I help out at, got one done, its in my videos on my myspace page,"It SUCKS", and got two more in the works, so I'm not dead like you guys wanted.

Posted by Iris

Posted by Jesse Smith

Did you come back to help me drive Wackohater insane??!!!! :D:D:D:D:D Run over to Wacko University!!!!!

Posted by keyartist

Man I have been gone long.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Who are you?

Posted by keyartist

Keyartist, duhh.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

HAHA, right.

Posted by maian

hey im writing a remake of the blank page cloud vs jack sparrow

Posted by keyartist

Ok, realy, I'm the worst speller, most hated...i think, kinda rude, untalented, nerd here.

Posted by Sable Wind

Actually, you're not, because no one cares enough about you to give you that title. So you don't even get that satisfaction, you ****ing pathetic *******. Get the **** out, I don't even know who you are.

***, I hate it when people try to make themselves seem really important.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Sable Wind;636661]Actually, you're not, because no one cares enough about you to give you that title. So you don't even get that satisfaction, you ****ing pathetic *******. Get the **** out, I don't even know who you are.

***, I hate it when people try to make themselves seem really important.
Who are you?

Posted by Sable Wind

Go back to bed Iris. ****ing whore.

Posted by Xenos

Wrong board, y0.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Welcome back.

Posted by Roger Smith

Cammy, Bison, Ultros AND a Zone Eater all on one page? holy merry christmas happy birthday.

Posted by Omni

Quoting keyartist: I'm not dead like you guys wanted.

Liar, I was invited to your funeral. I didn't go, of course.

Posted by muffla

Quoting Sable Wind: ***, I hate it when people try to make themselves seem really important.

yea who do you think you are, me?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Gonna ban you soon. Protip get.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, be nice to da poor kid!!! :D:D:D:D

can't. I went mad with minimal power months ago.

Posted by Roger Smith

Soft mods are soft.

And weak edit is weak. I demand my post be re-edited back to it's old raunchy, offensive and anti-religious self. Oh yeah, and mod Jesse Smith while your at it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Think of him as your own sweet little brother!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Roger Smith

But I only have 1 brother.

Posted by KoH

I remember this guy. Can't really remember though if he was a complete moron or a swell guy. Most likely the former.

Absolutely the former.

Posted by Xero

Quoting keyartist: so I'm not dead like you guys wanted.

See? You're screwing up again.

Posted by keyartist

I'm so glad I can come to a place and hear positive reinforcement on a regular basis. "It breaks my heart to see how much youv'e changed."-Relient K-

Posted by The Hate

su..sure

Posted by KoH

[quote=keyartist;638003]I'm so glad I can come to a place and hear positive reinforcement on a regular basis. "It breaks my heart to see how much youv'e changed."-Relient K-

Did you just... no... you just quot... no way... dude... seriously? I really hope you somehow accidentally smashed the keys of your keyboard to mistakingly write that quote.

If you did it intentionally, you have both my sympathy and are indeed the "former" of the two options previously listed.

Posted by Klarth

My balls are huge.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

me and keya go way back when we used to drive up the mountains and swim in the deep blue seas

oh wait no, ****, wrong guy

Posted by Jesse Smith

Pardon me while I throw up.
I guess some people never grow up.

er...iz that dude crazy...or depressed!!!!! :D

Posted by The Judge

Welcome back, valued member. We hope to see you around, and have fun posting on the boards!