NOOO

Posted by LadiesMan217

Zomg No GTAIV till march 2008? and its all sonys fault :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Definitely a disappointment. But ah well, there's a ton of good games this season. I can wait.

Posted by Axis

I wasn't even planning on buying it this fall anyways. So it's good that it got pushed back. Too many games to buy this fall.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

What did sony do this time, and why isn't Rockstar releasing the 360 version on time if sony really did something stupid (again)? I wish to be better informed about this, so that I can laugh harder.

Posted by Speedfreak

Question that's been whipping around work with no satisfactory answer:

What the hell does PS3 have this Christmas without GTAIV?

Posted by maian

Metal Gear Sol- wai, that got delayed too!

Well, at least I'm getting a Wii in a few days and that'll have MP3, SMG, SSBB by the end of the year. :cookie:

Quoting Speedfreak:
What the hell does PS3 have this Christmas without GTAIV?

3 million fewer consoles sold.

Posted by Anti-Muffla

i am with Vampiro on this. It's a dissappointment, but this will give Rockstar more time to polish the game up and there are definitely enough games coming out this Fall, just not GTA IV. The wait will be fine and we waited when it is done because it will look a lot better.

PS3 has a bunch of games coming out this christmas, that is more than the 360 can say. 360 has Halo 3 and Mass Effect...that's it...that's pathetic... Possibly Lost Odyssey, but probably not. PS3 will have Uncharted, Rachet and Clank, Haze, Unreal Tournament 3, Lair, Heavenly Sword, and Warhawk for christmas. Possibly Socom: Confrontation, but probably not. PS3 OBVIOUSLY has more exclusives coming out for christmas. I think that is a satisfactory answer for your 360 buddies at work Speedfreak.

After saying all that, the PS3 does have its downfalls. It is harder to make games for the PS3 and the PS3 is more expensive, but I think people should give it a little more credit. They are still getting a ton of great exclusives out even though the 360 is stealing some of them with it huge number of consoles sold.

Posted by Al Borland

There already are a lot of good games coming out in time for the holidays so it's not that much of a dissapointment. If anything this is just going to loosen up some funds for me to think about a Wii and Smash Bros.

Posted by Unite

with all the games ill be buying it isn't problem

Posted by The Hate

If they're pushing it back this far, it better be pretty freaking good.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Anti-Muffla: PS3 has a bunch of games coming out this christmas, that is more than the 360 can say. 360 has Halo 3 and Mass Effect...that's it...that's pathetic... Possibly Lost Odyssey, but probably not. PS3 will have Uncharted, Rachet and Clank, Haze, Unreal Tournament 3, Lair, Heavenly Sword, and Warhawk for christmas. Possibly Socom: Confrontation, but probably not. PS3 OBVIOUSLY has more exclusives coming out for christmas. I think that is a satisfactory answer for your 360 buddies at work Speedfreak.
Neither haze or Unreal are exclusives, and you forgot to mention Two Worlds, Bioshock, and Katamari, just off the top of my head.

At any rate, this is no problem because of the incredible amount of great games across all platforms in the next few months, not to mention early 2008 is looking stale right now.

Posted by Big Boss

Last Fog, UT is exclusive for a year on the PS3.

GameSpot has my reaction to the delay in the form of a poll option:

[quote]Grand Theft Auto IV has been delayed to early 2008. Reactions?

Worst. Delay. EVER. (Grinds teeth) (16%) 12,419

Aw, man! Now what do I get my favorite felon for Christmas? (4%) 3,201

Meh. I wasn't gonna get it anyway. (15%) 11,697

Whew! Now I can focus my attention on Halo 3, Haze, Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Lost Odyssey, Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Warhawk, Tony Hawk's Proving Ground, Half-Life 2: The Orange Box, NBA Live 08, NBA 2K8, Conan, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, EA Playground, Clive Barker's Jericho, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Need for Speed ProStreet, Assassin's Creed, Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures, The Simpsons Game, Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, Virtua Fighter 5, TimeShift, Mercenaries 2: World in Flames, World in Conflict, Beowulf, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2008, Army of Two, Brothers In Arms Hell's Highway, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, SimCity Societies, Rock Band, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Universe at War: Earth Assault, SOCOM: Confrontation, *** of War: Chains of Olympus, Devil May Cry 4, Unreal Tournament 3, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. (62%) 46,255

Posted by Speedfreak

Liar, Smash Bros is in that list. You'd rather die.

Posted by Speedfreak

Lies. Smash Bros. is in that list. You'd rather die.

Posted by Speedfreak

Okay, I'd love to know how the hell I replied to Big Boss twice and before his post.

Hmm. It's not April Fool's day. I don't see any toenail clippings or chest hair.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Speedfreak: Lies. Smash Bros. is in that list. You'd rather die.

I was going more on the "reaction" part. There are too many awesome games coming out, and a big time-waster like GTA being pushed back is a blessing.

Posted by Speedfreak

I know. That was a failed attempt to appeal to your sense of humour.