Jesse Smith to be banned for being a Wacko

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith's days of being a complete Wacko online are coming to an end soon as most forum administrators are sick of his repetitive lunatic posts and photos, his signature link selling and posting idiotic posts to expose the spam signature links he sells to others by the month !!!!

So, when Jesse Smith is banished from most forums, as he has been from Craigslist and Digg and many other portals, you all will understand that this scam artist and forum spammer is not welcome in too many places at all anymore !!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* When you ban me, you just unban me a few days later! Oh, I can still post on Craigs List!!! :D:D:D:D Should I try posting a few ads looking for da Queen of da Wackos!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I'm going to beat you with a stick you lunatical Wacko !!!!! :mad: :mad:

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]YOU ARE A MAJOR LUNATICAL MORON JEZZZIE SMYTH AND A SIMPLE MINDED SIGNATURE LINK PIMP LIKE YOUR BUDDY TOOT !!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by S

Why'd you get banned from Craig's list?

Posted by Jesse Smith

He get's banned every where he goes, hince he had to make his own grave yard so he can post some where!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by S

No, why did you get banned, Jesse?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, I never got banned from Craigs List, or Digg!!! Duh!!! WackoHater's da one that get's banned every where he goes!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Da only place I'm banned from is....WackoHaters graveyard!!!! Of course we all know he won't last very long before he unbanns me!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You are going to be gone for a few months this time Jezzzie Bell, that is unless you can cook up a major scandal that I need your input on, problem is most of the big stories have already been told, so I think you are toast Son !!!! :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* You can never last very long before you need me!!! :D:D:D:D

Da place iz dead!!!!!! Hince you need me to drive you insane!!! :D:D:D:D

Case in point...

http://traffic.alexa.com/graph?c=1&f=555555&u=forumpostersunion.com&u=vgchat.com&r=3y&y=p&z=3&h=400&w=700

:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

The high points on that graph are the points in time when you were banned idiot !!! :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* You be nice to WackoBuddy over there!!! It won't be long before you unban me!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You break the forum "rules" :p: :rolleyes:

You are stupid Jezzzie Bell and recycle the same quotations over and over, just look at your signature here !!!

Son, you suck as a forum poster, we don't allow sub par people to post who can't come up with original material.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Would you like me to send WackoBuddy all those quotes, and try to get him to start posting them??!?!! Those signature quotes are classic!!! They explain why you always bash me, which is cause 'bashing from me could be a sign of friendship' and then you actually confess that we are best buddies!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

WackoBuddy was banned numb nuts !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you can't do any better and keep going through the same repetitive posting cycles over and over, you will be banned for good !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You are a cut and paste loser JezzeeBell !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, then way was he able to post after you made this post!!!! Now, would it be OK if I sent him all my quotes??!!! He does know about the two friend quotes, but I would love to send him my complete collection so he can drive you INSANE!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Watch out, Jesse! He wants to **** you in the ***.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

i like cut and paste....

Posted by WackoHater

Omni, you are a low life piece of SHHHIIIITTTT YOU SLIME BAG AND SHOULD BE BANNED BECAUSE YOU SUCK AS A FORUM POSTER, YOU ARE A SCUM BAG TROLL BOY !!!

AND THAT IS ALL YOU WILL EVER BE LOW LIFE !!!

Posted by Omni

I'm sorry that you're so upset because I don't want to have sex with you. I mean, who would?

Posted by varg

If you know what it is to be a real man, wackohater, you will fight and kill jesse instead of arguing with him over the internet. If you are up for such a task you can be in my band.

Fight him and kill him and take over this ******hole of a forum

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Omni: I'm sorry that you're so upset because I don't want to have sex with you. I mean, who would?

OMNI, FIND SOME FORUM FOR FELLOW RETARDS TO TROLL ON YOU STUPID FOOL !!!

YOU ARE SO DUMB AND SUCK SO BAD THAT YOU STAND OUT EVEN AMONG THE EXTREME IDIOTS HERE ON THIS FORUM, YOU AND BARKURARSE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BUTT BUDDIES, TOO BAD YOU ARE MORE DENSE THAN HE IS AND STICK AROUND TROLLING, HE AT LEAST HAD MORE GOING FOR HIM THAN YOU DO !!!

YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER WITH NOTHING GOING ON FOR YOURSELF THAT YOU NEED ANYTHING YOU CAN GET TO BUILD YOUR LOW SELF ESTEEM AND EGO YOU VAIN BAG OF SHIIIITTT !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting varg: If you know what it is to be a real man, wackohater, you will fight and kill jesse instead of arguing with him over the internet. If you are up for such a task you can be in my band.

Dude, he actually likes me!!!! Case in point: He banned me from his graveyard two days ago. That ban only lasted a day!!!! We are actually buddies!!! :D:D:D:D

Case in point....

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse is innocent by reason of inanity and is not responsible for his actions !!!

Quoting WackoHater: I think you're a great guy!!!

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse is a reliable friend and associate.

Quoting WackoHater: I love Jesse too much!

*gags*

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse does it mostly for fun.

Quoting WackoHater: I'm all talk and no action Jesse !!

And da mother of all quotes....

Quoting WackoHater: bashing from me could be a sign of friendship.

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse is dumb as hell, but for some odd reason I still consider him a friend.

See, he just PRETENDS to be mad at me!!!! I'm da only internet friend he has!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by scylla

________________ * */\ * * * ** * * ** * * * * * * * * * *(**

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: OMNI, FIND SOME FORUM FOR FELLOW RETARDS TO TROLL ON YOU STUPID FOOL !!!

YOU ARE SO DUMB AND SUCK SO BAD THAT YOU STAND OUT EVEN AMONG THE EXTREME IDIOTS HERE ON THIS FORUM, YOU AND BARKURARSE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BUTT BUDDIES, TOO BAD YOU ARE MORE DENSE THAN HE IS AND STICK AROUND TROLLING, HE AT LEAST HAD MORE GOING FOR HIM THAN YOU DO !!!

YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER WITH NOTHING GOING ON FOR YOURSELF THAT YOU NEED ANYTHING YOU CAN GET TO BUILD YOUR LOW SELF ESTEEM AND EGO YOU VAIN BAG OF SHIIIITTT !!!

This isn't making me any more receptive to your sexual advances. Don't make me start posting those PMs you keep sending me.

Posted by S

Oh, please do. I've gotta see that.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

YAWN

WackoHater is such a snooze.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Quoting WackoHater: Omni, you are a low life piece of SHHHIIIITTTT YOU SLIME BAG AND SHOULD BE BANNED BECAUSE YOU SUCK AS A FORUM POSTER, YOU ARE A SCUM BAG TROLL BOY !!!

AND THAT IS ALL YOU WILL EVER BE LOW LIFE !!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!! Seriously you should be a comedian that just hits the spot :)

Quoting Omni: I'm sorry that you're so upset because I don't want to have sex with you. I mean, who would?

Lol. Thats it just lol, straight up insults just are not as funny as his wacky
antics. I mean come on how can you compete with "low life piece of ShHHIIiITTTT"

Posted by Omni

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Roger Smith

Do it anyway. This is Wackohater we're talking about here.

Posted by WackoHater

I don't communicate with ARSEHOLES like OMNI, he wanted me to go on IM with him and I banned his IP, that kid is a certified retarded attention whore who has nothing to offer, the guy is not funny, he is not smart, he is a blow hard filled with hot air, he is a half witted arsewipe and always will be that.

He has no PM's, he has a mind full of delusional fantasy and pathological lies like Jezzze Bell does.

Omni is a bag of stinking SHIIITTTT !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Here you go Omni, a PM I sent to a member that agreed with me about you and initiated the contact with me by reading my posts about you.

Here is what I told the member in response to the inquiry about you:

Quote:

"OMNI is a human piece of ****, an attention whore who has nothing going for him in life, he tries to use the reputation system here as self worth, smashing others to raise his "so called power level", the kid is a certified loser!"

Posted by scylla

You and Jesse both need to put down the crackpipe, son :D :D :D :D :D

Quoting WackoHater: Here you go Omni, a PM I sent to a member that agreed with me about you and initiated the contact with me by reading my posts about you.

Here is what I told the member in response to the inquiry about you:

Quote:

"OMNI is a human piece of ****, an attention whore who has nothing going for him in life, he tries to use the reputation system here as self worth, smashing others to raise his "so called power level", the kid is a certified loser!"

Posted by Omni

[quote=WackoHater][b]Dearest Omni,

It's hard for me to tell you how I feel about you. From the moment I first saw your posts I knew that you were the one for me. I know that sometimes we argue but every couple does things like that. I thought I was in love before but this time I'm completely certain that I have found the right person.

OMNI, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND???????!!!!!!!!!!![/B]

One of four.

Posted by WackoHater

YOU PATHOLOGICAL LYING ATTENTION SEEKING ARSEHOLE OMNI, YOU EVEN MASQUERADE AS A WOMAN YOU LOSER, JUST LIKE YOUR HERO FREDDI MERCURY !!! :p:

I WOULD NOT WASTE THE TIME OR A KEYSTROKE TO SEND YOU A PM RETARD !!!

PS: EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE FABRICATING BULLSHIIIITTT BECAUSE THAT IS YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE, IT IS ALL BASED ON A LIE SON, GET A LIFE BOY !!!

PPS: OMNI, YOU WOULD NOT BE COOL IF YOU WERE FROZEN TO DEATH IN A MEAT SLAUGHTERHOUSE FREEZER BOY!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, you did write that, right??!!! See that other crazy thread you made, where it says you want (wacko1337)!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Posted by PROF CHAOS

*SNORE*

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting PROF CHAOS: *SNORE*

Get lost PROF AOARSE you are almost as dumb as JezzzeBell and OmniTroll boy !!!!

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: I WOULD NOT WASTE THE TIME OR A KEYSTROKE TO SEND YOU A PM RETARD !!!

You already sent me four of them, so what are you talking about? I'll post the next one tomorrow.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Quoting Rddflag: [QUOTE=WackoHater][QUOTE=Rddflag]I totally agree with you, Omni is such a troller boy!

OMNI is a human piece of ****, an attention whore who has nothing going for him in life, he tries to use the reputation system here as self worth, smashing others to raise his "so called power level", the kid is a certified loser!

Omni is such an arse! But tell me something, if you did e-date Omni who would give and who would receive??

I lol'd

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting varg: If you know what it is to be a real man, wackohater, you will fight and kill jesse instead of arguing with him over the internet. If you are up for such a task you can be in my band.

You got it right, Jezzze Bell is an idiot for allowing OmniTroll and these other jerks a place when they are worthless forum posters!

He even allows members to edit posts months later and allows moderators to alter threads showing his mentality as a failed forum manager.

Posted by scylla

And yet you show your stupidity with every post you make.

Quoting WackoHater: You got it right, Jezzze Bell is an idiot for allowing OmniTroll and these other jerks a place when they are worthless forum posters!

He even allows members to edit posts months later and allows moderators to alter threads showing his mentality as a failed forum manager.

Posted by junior senior

hi

Posted by Omni

[quote=WackoHater]My beloved Omni,

Surely there was some kind of mistake and you just didn't read my last PM!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm not mad at you. I am mad at that ignorant Wacko Jesse Smith for running such a lousy forum and not letting me send you a message about my love for you. I will hunt him down and beat him with a stick if he interferes in our romance!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Surely you must feel the same way about me that I feel about you. Please reply as soon as possible. I want to elope and get married!!!!!!!!! :p:

XOXOXOXO,
Anthony Cea
WackoHater

Two of four. This one was hilarious.

Posted by scylla

and the sad thing about is wackohater is 40-50 years old.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Quoting Jesse Smith: Um, you did write that, right??!!! See that other crazy thread you made, where it says you want Dr. Rockso!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

thats cause im so **** sexy
[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Gir_Gone_Krazy/Avatar-Metalocalypse-DrRocksoSings.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Quoting Jesse Smith: Um, you did write that, right??!!! See that other crazy thread you made, where it says you want Dr. Rockso!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Gir_Gone_Krazy/Avatar-Metalocalypse-DrRocksoSings.gif[/IMG]

Posted by TimeSkipz

I lol'd

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now he IP banned me!!! :D:D:D:D

Of course we all know it won't be long before he un-IP-banns me!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

He's just upset because I'm posting his private feelings for me where everyone can see them. If he didn't want anyone to know, he should have kept them a secret.

Oh, and I'll post the next one later tonight. Stay tuned. There's only two left.

Posted by WackoHater

Omni, go garner attention from your mother man, everyone knows you are attention whoring by fabricating lunacy, most likely JezzeBell is helping you pen that SHIIITTT.

JezzzeBell, you are banned for recycling fraudulent quotations, the same idiotic lunacy Omni is engaged in, so join that loser in IP ban land numb nuts !!!

PS: You two idiots should get married, that would get a lot of attention for your attention whoring arses too !!! :rolleyes: :p:

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: JezzzeBell, you are banned for recycling fraudulent quotations, the same idiotic lunacy Omni is engaged in, so join that loser in IP ban land numb nuts !!!

Grrr!!!!! I've been nice to you!!! That's not da way to treat a nice wacko that tortures you!! Heck, have I ever banned you here??!! Oh no, cause I'm a good wacko!!!

We need you here WackoHater, we can't afford to ban you like Forum Poster Graveyard bans me man! :D:D:D:D

Posted by scylla

What's got you so upset wackohater?? Can't stand it when you hear someone saying something about you that actually happens to be true?:D :D :D :D Sounds like I really struck a nerve with last comment.:D :D :D :D

You couldn't make one quality post if your life depended on it, then again Jesse Smith couldn't make one either, so that's another thing you two crackheads have in common.

Quoted post: And yet you show your stupidity with every post you make.

Quoting WackoHater:

You are a human bag of trash !!!

Posted by Omni

[quote=WackoHater]My beloved Omni,

Surely you must have received my last two messages!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Are you worried about what others will think of our love? Is Jesse Smith interfering as usual? That lunatic has been making fake posts on my account for a long time! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I love you more than anyone else. Even Shakira doesn't compare. Surely you must share my feelings! I am Anthony Cea! Women everywhere love me for my wit and intelligence. Jesse Smith will never be married because he is a crazy lunatic Wacko! :mad: :mad: :mad:

You will be my queen when I destroy his idiot forums and take over his domain name! I will beat Jesse with a stick daily to remind him who I am: WACKOHATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah, in your dreams, pal.

Posted by S

He wants you.

Posted by Omni

I know. :o

Posted by TimeSkipz

He wants you bad. He wants to plow you

Posted by S

He'd plow you too if he got a chance. I'd watch what you say; and your ***.

Posted by TimeSkipz

By plow I meant as in football. When they tackle someone. They call it plowing him :D

Posted by Dexter

Football's so gay.

Posted by S

He'd plow you in more ways than five.

Posted by scylla

I lol'd

Posted by Omni

[quote=WackoHater]My one true love Omni,

Are you playing hard to get or is this some trick from that Lunatic Jesse Smith? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've sent you countless messages. I pine for you every day and every night. I've been so alone for a long time. Do you know what it's like to be alone? Crazy Wackos like Jesse Smith try to trick you into being friends! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad

I must know the way you feel. You can't deny me. Please respond as soon as possible!

Sincerely forever,
Anthony Cea
WackoHater
XOXOXOXOXO

P.S. Where do you want to have our honeymoon? :p:

Okay, that's all I've got. Sorry WackoHater, but you're just not my type.

Posted by S

So what's your type then? Femme or butch? I know a neighborhood bulldyke that may be interested.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Omni;764997]Okay, that's all I've got. Sorry WackoHater, but you're just not my type.

Thats such a lie! quit denying it! You and WackoHater were meant to be!

Posted by Omni

Nah

Posted by scylla

hmm, i thought wackofreak said he was leaving vgchat for good around 2 month's ago anyways!

Posted by ArchAngel4434

i really want him (jesse smith) banned! he set up a thread trying to get me banned and i had never even seen him or talked to him before! WTF?!?

Posted by Jesse Smith

He doesn't know how to leave!!! And yes, I think we should ban (wacko1337)!!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Wait, im him or is he me?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Right (wacko1337), you should be banned!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Ban me, you, IrisArse and NotSexyDexy have ruined this forum anyway, this dump sucks because of idiotic management. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

You heard him. He wants to be banned.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, I thought you left, cause you had a dream that Dexter deleted one of your threads!!! :D:D:D:D:D

And you need to learn how to ban people from your graveyard forum!!!