Somebody here is not like the others!

Posted by Sable Wind

Somebody here has posted my personal s/n on 4chan, which I'm not too appreciative of. I haven't been to 4chan in months so I knew something was up when someone IMed me saying they got my s/n off of 4chan, and this is the only place that I know that has a mutual connection to both my s/n and 4chan.

Now I'm not too peeved since it was only one person, but please, if anyone wants to do that again, at least hand out a screen name that isn't the one that I consider my "personal" one for close/safe contacts only.

Why I posted this on Wacko university I'll never know.

Posted by Omni

It wasn't me. I hardly ever go there and I don't know what your personal screenname for anything is. I'm going to go way overboard denying this accusation now, even though you wouldn't have thought it was me anyway, thus making myself appear guilty. I have an alibi for the time this exchange went down and everything. I'm prepared to defend myself in court against these charges. I've got photo evidence and witness statements that prove it wasn't me!

Posted by Ant

I've never posted anyone other than my own name on 4chan. and I think I only did that once.

Posted by Omni

By the way, we're the only 3 people online. Sup guys?

Posted by Ant

I'm ****ing going to bed **** you

Posted by Sable Wind

Well I'll find out who it is, ****it

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

wasn't me, though that's kinda funny