What games are all of you getting this holiday season

Posted by LadiesMan217

This is gonna be one of the biggest holiday seasons to date!
These are the games I will most likely be purchasing this holiday season..

Wii
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Galaxy

Halo 3
Smackdown vs Raw 08
Guitar Hero 3
Rock Band (If i get a job)
Call of Duty 4
Mass Effect
Madden 08

I have a DS and PS2 as well but there are like no good PS2 games coming out soon and I have an R4 chip for my DS so I can download any game i want for free..So there you go ^_^

Posted by Unite

ill buy every good game that comes out this holiday season.

Posted by LadiesMan217

you must have a lot of money then!

Posted by Fort Shino

Guitar Hero 3(Wii), and Super Smash Bros. Brawl(Wii)

Posted by Big Boss

These are the games I'll definitely buy this holiday season, but this is a far cry from all the games I want that will be coming out before the year's end. Hopefully I'll be able to pull some strings...:

Home (PS3) - I want my ****ing trophies!

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (Xbox 360 or PS3) - SF and I have been best buds since forever.

Mass Effect (Xbox 360) - Anything remotely similar from the developers of KOTOR and Jade Empire will have me really excited.

Bioshock (Xbox 360) - 17 days, some System Shock exploring goodness?

Half-Life 2: The Orange Box (Xbox 360 or PS3) - I feel bad playing this on the 360 or PS3 while owning the Collector's Edition on the PC... but whatever.

Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) - *Fingers crossed for Nintendo's genre-defining title that was missing for an entire console generation*

Unreal Tournament III (PS3) - This will be the online game I'll be playing to death this season.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3) - Treasure hunting!

Lair (PS3) - Pre-ordered this one before the PS3 launch... been waitin' a loooong time.

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (PS3 or Xbox 360) - Let's rip my homeland apart!!

NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (Wii) - Hopefully it'll take advantage of the Wii controller in new, interesting ways.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

DO WANT:

CoD4
Halo
Smash
Mario
Mass Effect
Bioshock
Half-Life
Zelda
Assassin's
Burnout

sorta want:

Rock Band
Mercenaries
Uncharted
Lair
Unreal
Heavenly Sword
Folklore

I can't remember if all of those will be out by the end of 2007, but I believe so. Definitely getting those on the do want list though.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'm probably gonna get a Wii and Brawl for Christmas. My sister is, anyway. Which is good because I can play it all I want, and I still get my gifts. SINISTER.

Posted by Speedfreak

Mario Galaxy - Wii
Metroid - Wii
No More Heroes - Wii
Zack and Wiki - Wii
Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn - Wii
Wii Fit - Wii
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenka-ichi 3 - Wii

Burnout Paradise (won't even have an Xbox to play it on lol) - Xbox 360

Half-Life 2: Orange Box (free with my new graphics card) - PC
Crysis - PC

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - DS

Thanks to the endless, self-perpetuating clusterf[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]ck that is Nintendo of Europe I will not be Brawling this year.

Posted by Axis

360:

-BioShock
-PGR4
-Halo 3
-Mass Effect
-Half Life 2: Orange Box
-Call of Duty 4

PS3:

-Warhawk
-Uncharted
-Ratchet and Clank
-Heavenly Sword

Wii:

-Metroid
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Super Smash Bros.

Quoted post: Thanks to the endless, self-perpetuating cluster**** that is Nintendo of Europe I will not be Brawling this year.

Wait, what? Europe doesn't even get it this year? For some reason I thought you guys were getting it a couple days later. That sucks.

Posted by Xero

Super Smash Brawl

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Call of Duty 4 - 360
Halo 3 - 360

A Wii
Twilight Princess - Wii
Super Mario Galaxy - Wii
Smash Bros Brawl - Wii
Wii Fit - Wii

Phantom Hourglass - DS

Posted by The Hate

Ill probably get a ps3 with the new ratchet and clank game and uncharted.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Speedfreak: Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn - Wii

I don't think we're getting that in 2007. Lucky you.

Call of Duty 4.
Super Smash.
Mario Galaxy.
Metroid Prime 3.
Halo 3.
Phantom Hourglass.

Posted by Al Borland

I'll take Smash Brawl in 07 over some gay Fire Emblem game any day of the week

Posted by Dexter

Aren't they getting that too though?

Posted by Colonel

Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Guitar Hero III
Phantom Hourglass
Wii Fit.
Zack and Wiki?

Quoted post: Aren't they getting that too though?

Not in '07 apparently.

Posted by Dexter

Turns out we're getting Fire Emblem in 2007 too, so lol.

Add that to my list.

Posted by boomstick

Bioshock(360)
Mass Effect(360)
Heavenly Sword(PS3)
Lair(PS3)
Call Of Duty 4(PS3 or 360)
Blue Dragon(360)
Assassins Creed(PS3 or 360)

I actually want No More Heroes and NiGHTS quite a bit, but I don't have a Wii and most likely won't get one by the end of this year

Posted by Dexter

Add Viva Pinata: Party Animals to my list. I didn't even know about the game until tonight. I think there's room for it on my list.

Posted by Big Boss

Adding Kane & Lynch: Dead Men (Xbox 360, PS3, PC) to near-the-top of my list, from IO Interactive, developers of the Hitman series.

It's probably skipped a lot of people's radars with so many major releases this year, but if you like cool and Michael Mann films (Heat, Collateral, Miami Vice), then you should be looking forward to this one.

That is, of course, after you play Bioshock. Otherwise you're just wasting your time.

Posted by Speedfreak

PORTAL.

PORTAL.

PORTAL.

GOTY 2007.

Oh my God it's so much fun, the sillyness and sense of glee is like playing a great Mario game.

Quoted post: Adding Kane & Lynch: Dead Men (Xbox 360, PS3, PC) to near-the-top of my list, from IO Interactive, developers of the Hitman series.

It's funny because I thought it was going to be fairly generic or boring, but from recent videos it looks pretty solid.

Posted by Dexter

Scratch Viva Pinata: Party Animals from my list. I didn't know it was going to be a Mario Party-ish game. No room for mini-games this holiday. Sorry.

Not according to Nintendo! lol

Posted by Dexter

Oh yeah, Mario Party 9 is inevitable! Rehash the mini-games and add another character and you have a #1 selling game!

Posted by Ant

you're a moron

Quoted post: you're a moron

A moron who's right. Come on...

Posted by Xero

Played some more DKC 3. Gosh I love this game.

Wrong thread?

Posted by Xero

Opps. I clicked on the thread title on the main page and all I could see was "What games are all of you..."

Opps. :(

Posted by Crazy K

I haven't been giving it much thought on what games I want to get. I might just get an 500 GB external hard drive for my computer instead of a game.

If I don't get that I'll maybe get WWE SD vs Raw 2008 if it comes out for the PS2. I'm in the mood for a wrestling game.

Quoted post: I might just get an 500 GB external hard drive for my computer instead of a game.

Just get an internal. They're so cheap.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Dexter;731359]Oh yeah, Mario Party 9 is inevitable! Rehash the mini-games and add another character and you have a #1 selling game!

Then why do you keep buying them?

Posted by Unite

Quoting Crazy K: I haven't been giving it much thought on what games I want to get. I might just get an 500 GB external hard drive for my computer instead of a game.

Why not just buy the hard drive now and get the games this holiday season?

Quoted post: Then why do you keep buying them?

That's a good question. At least with the million other customers who bought it you could say they have no idea it's the exact same game, just worse, we played however many years ago... but Dexter realises how terrible it is. For shame, sir.

Posted by Dexter

Admittedly I enjoy the game. The connections with the mushroom kingdom and association with certain themes and previous Mario games are enjoyable to observe and I'm always interested to see what the next Mario Party game will be like. I like to see what they change, what they keep, and what they add. I'm just saying it doesn't deserve the #1 position on the sales list. There are so many other games more deserving.

Posted by protomanv4

Well i'm going to try to get these all for gifts
Gutar Hero 3 (wii)
SSBB
Super Mario Glaxy
Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution (it was about a month off of my b-day :()
Um some realy good DS game (lol I don't see anythting I like so far.)

Posted by oxpecker123

I'm gonna get gears of war for PC and that's it! if you didn't know gears of war is being imported from xbox to pc

Posted by WillisGreeny

SSB
Metroid C.
Mario Gal.

Posted by Fred333

Halo 3 and Airborn.

Posted by varrybarry

NHL 2K8 and Halo3

Posted by Xeones

halo 3, assassins creed but im not sure of it's release date and im too lazy to check right now.

Posted by Random

Well unfortunately the only games I'd be getting are the ones I'd probably buy myself.

Ones I plan on getting from now until Christmas:

-Halo 3 (360)
-Smackdown vs Raw 2008 (360)
-Eternal Sonata (360)
-Blue Dragon (360)

And seeing that i'm saving up for my own place right now, I probably won't purchase a Wii or a PS3 in the near future.