Picture /r/

Posted by The Judge

/r/ some good, detailed pictures of Dante's swords from the first and third Devil May Cry Games (preferably Alastor, Sparda, Force Edge, and Rebellion). I've been looking with little success. I want something that allows me to see most of the weapon.

Posted by Omni

Here's a Rebellion, can't find the others right now:
[IMG]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3107/dmc3dantesswordrebelliorx4.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by The Judge

That helps quite a lot. Thank you.

EDIT:

Posted by The Judge

Alright, I have a request no one's going to be able to do/want to do. In light of my always wanting to get a video game tattoo, I was going to get the Umbrella Symbol with the sword of Sparda (above) jammed through it, with the long curve of the blade facing to the right (ie. flip the image on the right upside down). However, while I want the Umbrella symbol as the standard red and white with a black border, I want the sword of Sparda to be black and white (tribalish like my other two).

Anyone like to draw?

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Dude, I think you need to think twice before getting a video-game tattoo.... Maybe, three or four times, hmm?

Posted by The Judge

You obviously don't know me very well. Either contribute to my request or stay out of DA. I will harbor none of your "expert" advice.

Posted by Slade

Hey Judge man, this is coming from a close(intimate?) friend(lover?). Dude, I think you need to think twice before getting a video-game tattoo.... Maybe, three or four times, hmm?

Posted by The Judge

You should know I'm even less likely to listen to the advice of a close friend.

Posted by Slade

It's questionable, but we might be intimate lovers.

Posted by The Judge

Even less likely.

Posted by Zeta

I am your most hated enemy. I think you need to think twice before getting a video-game tattoo.... Maybe, three or four times, hmm?

Posted by The Judge

I don't listen to anyone.

Posted by Zeta

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It sounds like a pretty unusual combination. Why not get them as two separate tattoos? I think you need to think twice before getting a video-game tattoo.... Maybe, three or four times, hmm?

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Sure, I'll do it. [COLOR=White][FONT=Verdana]I think you need to think twice before getting a video-game tattoo.... Maybe, three or four times, hmm?[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by Kit

I am nobody. I think you need to think twice before getting a video-game tattoo.... Maybe, three or four times, hmm?

Posted by Linko_16

I'm not expert enough of an artist to do this and give it to you for the reason you want (someone wants me to draw him a picture for his wall of a bunch of zombies, wtf?), but hearing about it makes me want to try and draw it anyway. I think you need to think twice before getting a video-game tattoo.... Maybe, three or four times, hmm?

Posted by Stalolin

what is this thread I think you need to think twice before getting a video-game tattoo.... Maybe, three or four times, hmm?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Alright, I have a request no one's going to be able to do/want to do. In light of my always wanting to get a video game tattoo, I was going to get the Umbrella Symbol with the sword of Sparda (above) jammed through it, with the long curve of the blade facing to the right (ie. flip the image on the right upside down). However, while I want the Umbrella symbol as the standard red and white with a black border, I want the sword of Sparda to be black and white (tribalish like my other two).

Anyone like to draw?

why not, you know, bring your idea to the artist? Not only will it be easier and likely better, they can add their own personally flare to it so it looks good as a tattoo.

Posted by mis0

I think you needn't think twice before getting a video-game tatoo... Maybe, three or four tatoos, hmm?

(USER WAS AWESOME FOR THIS POST)

Posted by Apathetic

Wheres it going on you anyways?

Posted by The Judge

I like Miso's idea.

Apathetic: Shoulderblade.

Posted by sniper

I'd think about getting a tattoo of cocks instead. You ****ing faggot.

Posted by The Judge

I'd think about getting a job and a haircut.

Posted by Ant

**** hippies trying to tell people about tattoos. THE NERVE

Posted by The Judge

****ing people trying to tell people about what they should do with their own lives when it's not only blatantly apparent that they won't listen but it's also none of their own ****ed business to try to assume any authority over the situation.

THE NERVE.

Posted by Colonel

DO you like my older brothers drawing of the blade?

Posted by The Judge

Yes I do. I already PMed him saying how pleased I was with it. I hope he gets it finished soon.

POST IT

Posted by The Judge

Little boring

Posted by The Judge

I'll tell him to add warthogs on flaming motorcylces behind it.

even more boring

Posted by The Judge

I'll make sure to put your face on the inside of the umbrella symbol.

even more boring. Just saying, as a design it's really basic. But many that's what you're going for.

Posted by mis0

On the off chance someone decides to have sex with you, you don't want her to vomit all over you after you take your shirt off right? One glimpse of Vamp and you're instantly not getting laid.

Posted by The Judge

Miso's just chock full of good ideas in this thread.

not even I can help derick

Posted by The Judge

Why exactly does no one have the common decency to capitalize the D in my name?

Posted by Ant

lol guyz call him D it's kooler that way

Quoted post: Why exactly does no one have the common decency to capitalize the D in my name?

because I really capitalized anything else in that post right? grammar lol

Posted by The Judge

That could simplify things.

EDIT: @ ant

Posted by Ant

hey guyz call me A lol

Posted by The Judge

K

Posted by Ant

NO, A

HA HA HA

Posted by The Judge

I was really tempted to derep you.

Posted by Ant

that "HA HA HA" was the herman munster laugh btw.

Posted by The Judge

What's sad is that's how I read it.

Posted by Ant

good anakin good...NOW KILL HIM.

Posted by The Judge

But I can't!

Posted by Ant

DO IT!

Posted by The Judge

FINISH IT!

Posted by Ant

now sleeeeeeeeeeeep

Posted by The Judge

I SAID FINISH IT!

Posted by Ant

AND DELIVER US, FROM EVVVVVVVVIL!

Posted by The Judge

Thank you. *Flies off*

Posted by Ant

Come back anytime...heh heh.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

hey Special D get a vamp tattoo

not even vamp can help him now.

though having me on his back giving a thumbs up would be pretty super

Posted by mis0

If he ever gets robbed all he'll have to do is rip off his shirt and turn around. It's a sight the would strike fear into the hearts of all American citizens: a ****ing badass canadian who has excellent healthcare.

Shoot at him all you want, his government will fix him right up, free of charge.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

haha, americans have to PAY for life

Posted by Ant

you're ****ed either way.

but I'm curious what parts vampiro edited in...or if it was just the whole thing.

Posted by mis0

It was early in the morning so I don't really remember what I said. I was barely awake. I do remember I called vamp a hoser and a user of bagged milk.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://forestpirate.net/pictures/MilkBags.jpg[/IMG]
the **** is this ****

Posted by Slade

I bet they sell a lot more pitchers in Canada than they do here.

Posted by mis0

So, you're walking down the street. As you walk by others, you notice that they're watching you. This is because your face is twisted. With joy.

You are carrying your favorite dairy product carefully so that you may enjoy it in the privacy of your home. However, you are overwhelmed, and are trying to hide the expression of utter glee off your face but are doing it poorly. This is why the people stare. You're trying to confine within the limits of your mind the sheer and extreme passion you have for bagged milk. You find yourself unable to contain this pure emotion any longer, and you skip like a child down the street.

Suddenly, your leg feels cold. And wet. But not wet like it has been soaked with water. No, you are unfamiliar with this feeling. You look down. The bag of milk has been caught in the prickly arm of a rouge cactus, and your leg is soaked with the white blood of it's rapidly deflating carcass. You fall to your knees and pull the innocent bag from the assailant's sharp, unforgiving needles. As you cradle it in your arms, the last of the milk leaks from the mortal wounds. You lean in to whisper that everything is going to be alright. Slowly, you pull the bag to your lips, and savor one last milky kiss with the one you love. There is a small crinkle as a tear falls from the tip of your nose onto the bag. You cry out in anguish to the heavens, and lift your eyes. There is no reason left to continue a pityful existance on this mudball of a planet. You reach into your jacket and remove your pistol. Pulling back on the hammer, you glance down to see the death of your beloved.

The shot echos through the cold Canadian night; love is over.

Posted by The Judge

Meanwhile, in America, the average fat man can slam a bottle of milk against a wall several times and have his milk merely jostled.

it's funny because I can't drink milk.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Vampires had one weakness. :(

they have many. kinda why they suck

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ENOUGH TALK, HAVE AT YOU!

they are many*

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

the vampire in portrait of ruin was a pussy

Posted by Zeta

BLOOD ART TECHNIQUE!
A PAINTING OF THE SOUL!
I'LL MAKE YOU MY MASTERPIECE!
THIS IS ART!
HA HA HA HA!
WHAT!?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting mis0: a rouge cactus

I looked at this for so long before I realized you probably meant "rogue."

I'm going to bed.

no, he meant a red cactus

Posted by Ant

why the **** would you think he meant red? granted it was a typo, but come on.

Posted by mis0

Linko, I don't even speak French. I'm barely fluent in English.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Ant;655344]why the **** would you think he meant red? granted it was a typo, but come on.

linko has a french hat, and therefore thinks half in french

rouge = red in french

lrn2 moonspeak

Posted by Linko_16

I believe he's saying "given the context, why would you not notice the typo right away and genuinely think it was meant to be a red cactus?"

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linko_16;663335][COLOR=indigo]I believe he's saying "given the context, why would you not notice the typo right away and genuinely think it was meant to be a red cactus?"[/COLOR]

hey, trying to make fun of ant here, work with me

Posted by Ant

idk, saying he wears a french hat is pretty gay in itself.

Posted by Linko_16

Since when was I all that straight?

Posted by Ant

touch

Quoted post: Since when was I all that straight?

My world is shattered.

Posted by mis0

Tell your parents that your girlfriend has the ROD OF POWER and see if they catch on, Linko.

BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting mis0: Tell your parents that your girlfriend has the ROD OF POWER and see if they catch on, Linko.

I think they'd have a heart attack after I got as far as "girlfriend."

Posted by Ant

someday linko...someday

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, just think. Get a girlfriend... parents die... it'll be the best day ever.

Posted by Ant

oh linko

oh stinko

Posted by Ant

Shut up

Posted by Zeta

nou

Posted by The Judge

I agree with Anthony.

Posted by Slade

ANTHONY IVAN SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH