Can't Figure It Out

Posted by Last Fog

[FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=SandyBrown]This probably doesn't deserve a thread, but I just gotta know how to get this:

[IMG]http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image/chrisflameson1.jpg[/IMG]

I've seen this pic in a couple different places, and it just bothers me. I've played through resident evil 4 or 5 times, got all the unlockables (or so I think...) but have no clue how to get the flamethrower at the start of the game. I must know!!! The only time you get to use the da[COLOR=SandyBrown]m[/COLOR]n thing is when you fight the spider, and then thats it, you have to put it down. Is there a cheat or something for this?? There's no cheat device for gamecube as far as I know. Searched all over the internet, no luck. ***, this drives me insane. Someone fill me in, if possible, thanks.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by LINK_101

you probably already tried this but I know this cheat site you could go to .[url]www.cheatcc.com[/url]

Posted by -Shadow-

Well if you have gotten all of the unlockables to your knowledge, there is the possibility that this picture is an edited one. I wish I could give you some better advise, but I never did any of the unlockables after beating REmake.

Posted by HappyCamper

Hehe, I think it's fake. Not positive, but I'm pretty sure it's fake.

Posted by Crono

Looks like Photoshop to me...I haven't played the game, but I've seen it. The graphics don't make sense...where are the shadows that would undoubtedly be there if a bright light was right in front of the character?