wacko hater this is a call out thread

Posted by Poco

get out you faggot

Posted by WackoHater

Poco, I know where you live man, I got your home scoped out on Google maps and I'm going to drop a SHHIIITTT BOMB on that cesspool you call your bedroom boy !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by WackoHater2

lolz

Posted by Poco

Quoting WackoHater: Poco, I know where you live man, I got your home scoped out on Google maps and I'm going to drop a SHHIIITTT BOMB on that cesspool you call your bedroom boy !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've got you scoped in my sniper

your face has a enough oil to fill the needs of a mid-size 3rd world country

Posted by WackoHater

Make sure you check your bed sheets for tics and bed bugs Poco, and kill those roaches under your pillow man !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by KillingLonliness

Why is Poco such an annoying, trolling 'tard?

Posted by WackoHater

Ask Poco how many dogs sleep in the same bed with him, then you will know !!!

Posted by KillingLonliness

but that doesnt make ne sense.. ?.?

Posted by jack A.K.A cooldude

he doesnt make sense, and he talks like he is 80 yrs. old. he uses words like son,arse,etc.

Posted by WackoHater

Duh, I'm Cool Dudes !!! :rolleyes: :p:

Posted by WackoHater2

I know you're cool. A lot of people don't though.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

[quote]Hi, I'm Panic. Everyone here hates me because I've got the fattest zit, I mean girlfriend, in the world. Maybe if I say I like someone I know no one else likes, I can find some acceptance outside of my twinkies. Though, I may have my head in the cream-centered clouds, as he may find me just as retarded. I don't understand. I love VGC. Why can't they show the same compassion as me? Could it be that I really am that retarded? I don't think so. I'm special and my mother loves me. I just wish she'd quit vomiting every time she says it. She says it's a bug. It looks horrible. Maybe some medication would help. At lease my whale, I mean girlfriend, loves me. *** I miss her and all her chins. Well, goodnight world. I'm going to try and make a friend again. I will update you on it.

This is what I see every time panic posts.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

OH ***!!!!!!!!!!

There are two Wackohaters now. This really sucks balls. :jesse:

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting WackoHater2: I know you're cool. A lot of people don't though.

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=635807&postcount=9"]I was making fun of this numb skull[/URL], not talking about myself man !!