I TROLL GOGAIA GET PMs

Posted by Poco

[quote]Poco64 Wrote:
[quote]Leyasu Tukugawa Wrote:
I just bought Xbox 360 and i think it is surely better than Wii but PS3 is surely as good as 360 icon_biggrin.gif

You moron, the PS3 has some of the generation defining games this time around. Lair, Heavenly Storm, Resistance, Metal Gear.

The list goes on and on.

animu faggot (VIDEOOOOOOOO GAMEZZZZZZZZZ :mad: :mad: :mad: ) wrote:

You moron, don't insult people because what they say doesn't agree with your OPINION.

Its entirely an OPINION that the PS3 is the best and NOT FACT AT ALL

Just so you know, the Wii is outselling the PS3 about 5 to 1 in Japan and the PS3 isn't even 5 times the Wii's price, only twice as much.

Also guess which console has way more fantastic games on the market than the PS3, its the 360

Posted by Omni

LOL I'll go there with you again tomorrow. Too tired now.

Posted by Omni

[CENTER][COLOR=PINK]OH YEAH AND PINK + CENTER TEXT FOR LIFE YEAH!!![/COLOR][/CENTER]

Posted by Poco

[quote="RomaunticRampikeDinerFund"][quote="Poco64"][quote="RomaunticRampikeDinerFund"][quote="Rhapsody Genevieve"][quote="Poco64"][quote="nickster360"]hi everyone

no one likes you go to hell

[center]That wasn't nice. Why are you acting that way?[/center]
He's acting like that because of:
a) he's a butthead
b) he has tourretts of the fingers; he can't control what he's typing
c) he is clinically insane
d) he is trying to tell you, in his own little stupid way, how much he likes you
or
e) all of the above.
Personally, I'd go with a. Please check out the link in my signature. Add me if you like.'

yep you sure owned me "RomanticRampikeDinerFund"

what are you some sort of feelings faggot

i bet you watch anime
So, what if I do watch anime? If I wanted to hear an *** talk, I'd fart instead of listening to you. Please be nice. If you want to take out your screwed up childhood on somebody, take it out on an NPC for Pete's sake!

i just don't know what to say i really don't

Posted by Crazy K

Ain't that the forum with a bunch of 13 year old kids? And don't you have like a little avatar person that you can update with clothes and such? Cause if so I used to go there. LoL

Posted by Poco

yeah it is. the main forums are GD and ED. gd thinks it is hilarious by posting 5 year old memes, and almost everyone who post there was a huge ego and is a myspace hipster ********. ED is like gbs on something awful, except for retarded otaku.

Posted by WackoHater

POCO and OMNI both need their IP's banned for the good of the forum !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

Just stop posting.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Poco;634063]yeah it is. the main forums are GD and ED. gd thinks it is hilarious by posting 5 year old memes, and almost everyone who post there was a huge ego and is a myspace hipster ********. ED is like gbs on something awful, except for retarded otaku.

link please

Posted by muffla

I dont agree with you, your gay

Posted by Crazy K

LINK ME NOW

Never mind I'll just google it.

Posted by Crazy K

[IMG]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/7530/untitledco5.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Poco

Wow, what an idiot.