How much is too much?

Posted by Xenos

[URL]http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=24921[/URL]

I am not quite sure whether or not this is considered against the rules or not. Well, the guy did give a proper warning and all, but I just want to see other's opinions on this. Are gorey images allowed on the forums? Given or not there is a proper warning?

Posted by Iris

Yeah, I'm not a fan of nasty videos and images like this. I mean, it's similar to nudity. Intense gore and stuff isn't allowed in a PG-13 movie, so it shouldn't really be allowed here either. Seriously, let's be consistent.

Posted by Xenos

I am personally ambivalent as long as proper warning is given.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Was it gorey as in something like

But, but, but...these kinds of images rock!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Ant

so, what was it?

Posted by Xenos

What happened to the thread that you showed me, Iris?

Posted by Iris

I didn't delete any of them. They should still be there.

Posted by D.J Cat

Haha Jesse you always pull that image out, you're had it for how many years now?

On topic, I'd say don't allow them in posts, and maybe with sufficient warning and a link if they want to post it...?

Posted by Jesse Smith

That's a kool picture!!!! I like bloody pictures!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Fate

NSFW tag.

Posted by Linkman

It does say "obscene" images in the rules, so if it was nasty or offensive, then shouldn't be allowed. If it isn't TOO bad and was posted in a blog though, S.Mods would probably ignore i, so it'd be up to the blog ownert.

Posted by Iris

These were off topic threads. One was a cat being decapitated by a car window, the other was a human body chopped in half.

Posted by Jesse Smith

gah!!!! That doesn't sound like it's even close to as bad as my bloody picture!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

http://www.rattlesnakebite.org/rattlesnakepics.htm

But, but, but...I would LOVE to post these images over in Wacko University, the big version of da images!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Fate

Jesse, put a NSFW tag on that!

Posted by Jesse Smith

What!!!! Not safe for work!!!!! grrrr!!!! :mad: It can't be that bad!!!!! People at work would love those images!!! :D:D:D:D:D

It should be labled 'VSFW' Very Safe for Work!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D