UNBAN POCO 07

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i'm going to make it happen ok guys

Posted by Jesse Smith

Unban Panic 07!!! I tried to make it happen!!!! Then a naughty Super Mod banned him again!!!!!!

Posted by S

He looks at the forum on another account anyway, I don't see why he needs to be unbanned. Everything he feels like commenting on, he does here.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

DEMOD SUPERMOD

DEBAN POCO

Posted by Omni

Just unban him and tell the mods to leave him alone unless he actually does anything bad.

Posted by Poco

i got a 4 month ban for making a ****post in the anime board

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

how many more months to go

Posted by Iris

I think it was a 3-month ban, and that was from trolling all over the place, not just one post. With all of the alt accounts he's tried making to evade the ban, you should be glad that it's still temporary.

Also, like Lunairetic said, he obviously views the site from a puppet account as well. As long as he posts here only, I have no complaints.

Posted by Omni

Or maybe he logs out and views the forum anonymously. Not that hard.

Posted by muffla

yea i tend to see alot of guest around latly

Posted by WackoHater

POCO IS TOO STUPID TO BE A MEMBER Of A WACKO FORUM !!

Why should he ever be unbanned ??

That boy needs beat with a stick like Jesse Smith does !!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Poco

Quoting Omni: Or maybe he logs out and views the forum anonymously. Not that hard.

this is pretty much what i do

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: I think it was a 3-month ban, and that was from trolling all over the place, not just one post. With all of the alt accounts he's tried making to evade the ban, you should be glad that it's still temporary.

Also, like Lunairetic said, he obviously views the site from a puppet account as well. As long as he posts here only, I have no complaints.

banned before june until september

for 1 or 2 posts in the anime bored hoo-rah

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: I think it was a 3-month ban, and that was from trolling all over the place, not just one post. With all of the alt accounts he's tried making to evade the ban, you should be glad that it's still temporary.

oh and they weren't to evade the ban you retard, they were mostly gimmicks for george's thread

(see pedo hunter, jesus christ, hulk hogan) (also you don't seem to understand the diffrence between puppet and gimmick accounts, you stupid shit)

no wait i know what you'll say something like I shouldn't have trolled a pedo

Posted by ventilator777

ALWAYS troll the pedos

never feed the bears

And I agree... POCO FOR UNBAN '07!

Posted by Omni

Shut up, faggot.

Posted by Iris

Making a new account and posting outside the wacko board with it counts as ban evasion to me since it defeats the purpose. I don't care whether you were using them for your dumb gimmick or not, it's still breaking the rules.

Posted by junior senior

poco for unban 2007
i remember him being banned back in may. so shouldn't poco be unbanned this month?

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: Making a new account and posting outside the wacko board with it counts as ban evasion to me since it defeats the purpose. I don't care whether you were using them for your dumb gimmick or not, it's still breaking the rules.

except it isn't i probably wasn't going to log on with those accounts ever again

:rolleyes:

ban evasion is doing what those retards in the kh board do when someone gets tired of them not pretending to be complete idiots

and hey you forgot the internet isnt serious like you said when defending speedfreak!

quit posting you suck at it.

Posted by Iris

right, of course. Because the internet isn't a completely serious place, any amount of order and rules are unneccessary. You're an idiot.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: right, of course. Because the internet isn't a completely serious place, any amount of order and rules are unneccessary. You're an idiot.

christ, you're more stupid then go gaia.

pretending to be stupid and being stupid are two completely different things you idiot.

example: panic is a real moron

(also you're a good troll)