Zuma

Posted by Xero

My dad came home with what I thought was a cheap PC game he found at stapples. It was cheap indeed, but the overall game is fun. It's the kind of game I would find in a forum arcade. It's all about speed as you go up in stages.

Here are some screenshots:

So here's somone struggling. The balls cannot reach the skull. If they do, you lose a life. The goal is to get ride of the balls by making series of 3 or more (with colours). Some special balls can help you such as bombs, backward balls,etc. Everytime you make a serie of 3 or more, the Zuma bar of the top right fills up. Once it's filled, there will be no more ball income in the map. You only need to clear them all to win. And don't worry, once a color disappears on the map, the PC doesn't send you anymore balls of that color. Basically you don't need to shoot forever until your lucky enough to fall on the right colour.

Here are the stages. 4 temples of 3 stages. So far I made it up to the third temple at stage 8. I lost all my lifes in that one. But don't worry. You don't have to start the 8 stages over. You can start at Stage 8 again.
There's level 8-1, 8-2...etc up to 8-8 I believe.
I bet stage 12 is impossible.

And those are just screenshots.

If ever you see this game somewhere, I consider you buying it (Probably costs less than 20$) and give it a try. That's for arcade lovers and those who like to play fast games.

Edit: I just made it up to Stage 9, level 9-2.

Posted by muffla

lol you said balls

anyways theres a game for this on the ds it think its galled magnetica

Posted by Xero

Quoting muffla: lol you said balls

HAHAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS LOLOLOLOLOL ROLFMAO!!!111

Quoting muffla: theres a game for this on the ds it think its galled magnetica

I never heard of the game, but by looking at the pictures of the game I google searched, it does look like the same thing.

Posted by Twilight Chick

...I hate this game... My family loves it though. I don't see how it's fun... But that's just my opinion.

Posted by Xero

Because it's a stressful speed game. You really need to be fast to play this game. If you're not, then you obviously get tired of it quickly.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

... is this, like, the first you ever heard of Zuma or something? It's been a free internet game for a few years now at least.

Posted by Xero

Never heard of it before. I didn't even know a game like this one existed. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

There's quite a few clones out there now like Luxor or whatever.