Grandpa Hilton RULES!

Posted by Speedfreak

The bitch has been disinherited! No, the whole family! All the money (2.4 billion) from the sale of the company is going to charity! THERE IS A GOD.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22157708-2,00.html

This video describes how I feel right now.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T1UIndKma-M

Posted by S

http://www.tmz.com/category/paris-hilton/

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Doesn't her dad have a ****-ton of money anyway?

Posted by Xero

The thing is that she'll be rich anyways. Her books and her CD are selling a lot. As long as there will be idiots that have awful music and book tastes, she won't have to worry much. :(

Posted by Sable Wind

Um, her book and CD mean nothing to her. They don't sell anything. What matters is her show and the fact that she makes about $100,000 for attending a party.

Posted by Iris

It'd be pretty neat if that were true. She really does make enough money as it is and charity would be a much more pleasant thing to put the money towards.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Iris;633102]It'd be pretty neat if that were true. She really does make enough money as it is and charity would be a much more pleasant thing to put the money towards.

It is true.

Posted by Iris

[quote=S

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

OH LOL

It was all over Digg and ****, so I assumed this was all true. I'm gullible. :(

Posted by mis0

I wish it was true. Stupid slut. :(

Posted by Fort Shino

Satan just 1-up'd God.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm looking at how much money she's getting compared to how much she is spending and it doesn't look good for her :D I don't normally hate rich people as much as I hate Paris Hilton. I hope she spends her money as if it were about to rot, making her have to someday ACT like a human being. She may think her popularity will last forever, but once she hits 30 she won't be so "hott" anymore. The only thing I hate more than Paris is the media trying to capture her every move. wtf, maybe if the media did a little better job on this Iraq war and less on Paris Hilton people would wake the **** up and realize how insignifagent she really is.

I know I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Posted by Ant

it is somewhat true. I heard on the news that she would only get 30 million as apposed to the 90 she was supposed to get.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I got all excited for no reason :{

Posted by S

Quoting Ant: it is somewhat true. I heard on the news that she would only get 30 million as apposed to the 90 she was supposed to get.

The pathetic thing is that it's actually on the news. Who the **** cares, I mean really? I'll care when she rams her car into a tree going ten miles an hour and kills herself. Even then, it'll only be for a chuckle.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: ho the **** cares, I mean really?

A lot of people. That's why this stuff makes the news.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Well, in the defence of Paris, she's one of the only members of the Hilton family who earns her money. Most of the other Hiltons live off their inheritance, IIRC.

Posted by Speedfreak

FUCK. FUCKING FUCK. DAMN BITCH SLUT. THERE IS NO JUSTICE.

Posted by Sable Wind

Shame, because really, she sullies the names of all women.

Also, some women think she is "intelligent" and a "good role model." *** how I hope that insipid cum-dumpster parties herself into a permanent coma.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Sable Wind: *** how I hope that insipid cum-dumpster parties herself into a permanent coma.

We can only hope. Seriously, **** that stupid *****.

Posted by Trigger

For a bunch of people who don't care about Paris, you sure put a good amount of effort in expressing your dislike and talking about the latest gossip about her.

Posted by Oforia

Stop making so much sense! argh.

Posted by Trigger

I can no helpz it. :(

I has plentiful stockz!

Posted by WillisGreeny

Sable Wind: never said she wouldn't be hot, just not as (so) hot. 20's have always been considered more attractive in popular pole than 30's. Also I was saying the popularity will go down in time in general, like a passing fad. Is it really so fuktarded to think her getting older in age and in the public eye will make her less popular amoung the tweens and teens who eat up all her ****? :/

Posted by Sable Wind

Triggers, I don't like her, but I'm a bit starstruck. So I love reading about the stuff. D:

Willis: I've never seen such a poll before but k, even though all the most attractive female stars are 30+...

Tween and teens don't care about age, only about what that person does. Getting older doesn't necessarily imply that anyone will be less of a role model for another person. If she's still party-hardying, I think that'll still be attractive for any ****-eating person. And you never said anything about the public eye so there. De-rep still deserved, rep is serious business.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Trigger;633761]For a bunch of people who don't care about Paris, you sure put a good amount of effort in expressing your dislike and talking about the latest gossip about her.

I care, I care plenty. I hate her and everything she stands for, I hate that anyone looks up to her, I hate the fact that someone can be so stupid, ignorant and spoilt and yet be paid to be that way.

So of course I delight in any "bad" news concerning her.

In fact, point out one person in this thread who said they don't care about Paris but were happy about her disinheritance.

Posted by KoH

You guys realize that this is simply another publicity stunt, yeah?

And for the record, I think the majority of people here do not care about Paris should anything good happen to her. If, however, she were to obtain AIDs or another STD I'm sure that we'd all very much care. But just to gloat and make fun of.

Btw, lawl, u guyz r boosting paris pupoolarity thilly thpeedfreak

Posted by Fate

I only care when I'm interested. Care isn't unconditional, Trigger.

But I thought you knew that.
:(

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

once I see the words "Paris Hilton" my brain instantly tunes it out and I imagine my happy place. Seriously guys, there is actual NEWS out there that you're missing out on :(

Posted by mis0

[QUOTE=S

Posted by S

Quoting mis0: I'll WEEP. She drives one of only, I believe, 140 Mercedes-McLaren SLR supercars that made it to North America.

[IMG]http://i16.tinypic.com/67p3mg1.jpg[/IMG]

Why couldn't she have got something less exotic to destroy? A Ford Focus could easily take her from one drug fueled party to another without JEOPARDIZING AUTOMOTIVE ART. I HATE THAT STUPID BITCH.

I'll care when she kills herself in a Go-cart...?

Posted by mis0

I don't care if she dies. I care if she takes a supercar along with her.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting mis0: I don't care if she dies. I care if she takes a supercar along with her.

Lol I love how you're being a car activist Mis0. "Sure Paris would die, but have any of you thought about the CAR?!?!"

Not even trying to be funny, I just like that. :)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You clearly don't realise how much miso loves cars.

Posted by Death-By-Minnow

I don't much care about cars, but I still think the loss of the car would obviously be the greater tragedy. That, and the ridiculous amount of money that would be blown on her funeral. The amount of media coverage would be so staggering I'd be amazed to see anything else in the news that month.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

While Lohan will meet the undertaker before Paris, I wouldn't mind if they shared some tainted coke off each's others tits and enjoyed simultaneous cardiac arrests.

Posted by Fate

...On camera.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

CANDID camera!

Posted by KoH

... who the **** is chiaroscuro?

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Who the fuck are you?

Posted by Speedfreak

This seems like the start of a beautiful friendship.

Posted by s0ul

That was the best 3-post exchange I've ever seen.

also lol **** paris who cares lol etc

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Quoting s0ul: **** paris

That has been done, again and again.

Posted by Death-By-Minnow

Quoting Chiaroscuro: That has been done, again and again.

And one day, 1/4 of those men will wake up with some lumps on their dicks and wonder wtf happened. Then they'll realize "oh yeah, I ****ed the STD bucket" and cry.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

I'd post the "re-enactment of Paris Hilton's jail time" video but for some odd reason I have this lingering feeling that pr0n is forbidden on VGC.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Chiaroscuro: I'd post the "re-enactment of Paris Hilton's jail time" video but for some odd reason I have this lingering feeling that pr0n is forbidden on VGC.

Now I'd like to see that.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Death-By-Minnow: And one day, 1/4 of those men will wake up with some lumps on their dicks and wonder wtf happened. Then they'll realize "oh yeah, I ****ed the STD bucket" and cry.

You're only off by 75%.

Posted by Omni

Quoting mis0: You're only off by 75%.

I know I've regretted it every day since.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Quoting mis0: You're only off by 75%.

Hey hey hey! Some of us have standards.

<_<

>_>