Hello wackohater

Posted by GameMiestro

Please stop banning me from your forum, OK? If you play nice and stop making me register over and over again I will promise not to spam as much.

Posted by Omni

Unban me, too. I'll help you make a YouTube video channel with Shakira and Led Zeppelin.

Posted by junior senior

he soiled robert plant's name :'(

lol get it plant soil

Posted by Jesse Smith

It's crazy. I drive him insane WAY more than you guys do...and he can't even go a week with having me banned, and he says....

Quoting AnthonyCea: Jesse is dumb as hell, but for some odd reason I still consider him a friend.

:confused: :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by jack A.K.A cooldude

jesse smith you are soooooooo right.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, I thought you were on WackoHaters side!!! :D:D:D

After all, he's been defending you!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting jack A.K.A cooldude: jesse smith you are soooooooo right.

Son, Jesse Smith has been "wrong" his entire life !!!

Kissing arse because he is administrator will do you no good at all around here Son, the other members will notice it and destroy you !!!! :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

so r u going to unban them all just like you unbanned me??!! :D:D:D:D:D:D I can give you da IP addresses!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Believe it or not, you were unbanned by mistake, Iris got you banned again and put in the Loony Tune user group, but for some reason even though you were in the Loony Tune user group you were still posting as a regular member (it did not work or I did not save your profile properly), so I just coded you back as regular member since you posted in the forums already !!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Poco

wackohater you have the speedfreak touch

if you post in a thread it goes to shit

Posted by Jesse Smith

Over there, WackoHater just deleted da account of a MAJOR Nixon basher!!! :eek: I think he's joining da Republicans!!! Or he's baning people that are on his side!!! :eek:

Posted by WackoHater2

What's WackoHater's forums? I wanna join. He won't ban me.

Posted by jjn777

Yes he will... everyone bans animu panic. I can't think of a place that hasn't.

Posted by WackoHater2

I am a member of 7 other forums that haven't banned me.

Posted by Jesse Smith

http://www.forumpostersunion.com/ :D:D:D:D:D:D

And no, WackoHater, it was not my fault da server was just down over da last hour or so!!! Message from host....

[quote]We are currently experiencing network issues. There is currently no ETA on when these issues will be resolved. Once they are resolved we will update you.

Posted by WackoHater2

Thanks, Jesse. I figured you'd give it to me next time you came online.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now, drive WackoHater INSANE!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater2

I registered. I hate sites that require you to get a confirmation email to post. I normally never get the confirmation. For right now I am posting here. I should be banned again soon. I will not do anything wrong, but Iris or Vamp will get me when they sign on simply for being a member.

Posted by junior senior

die

Posted by WackoHater2

Hurry everyone. Keep de-repping me. I am almost below 3000. You guys will want to do that before I am banned again.

Posted by junior senior

WELL IF YOU INSIST

Posted by Omni

I would if I could.

Posted by WackoHater2

Oh, I'd rather you didn't. I just figured it was probably the goal you guys had.