FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES - BEWARE!

Posted by palacios25

[SIZE="7"]POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES:
[url=http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/disdatandthecat/]disdatandthecat aka electricalmick (eBay)[/url]
-------------------------[/SIZE]

Hi all, I've been checking eBay to see what Virtual Boy things there were, and I found these two auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/virtual-bowling-for-nintendo-virtual-boy_W0QQitemZ150145516936QQihZ005QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/sd-gundam-for-nintendo-virtual-boy_W0QQitemZ150145519023QQihZ005QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last year, I was ripped off more than 1,300 euro by a guy called Michael Starkey, who has even posted in these forums, by putting up for sale Virtual Bowling and SD Gundam at eBay. I won the items, but never got them. I got eBay to cancel his account, but two months later, the same e-mail address (sparkeyflex@ntlworld.com) created another eBay account. Now, there's this guy called "electricalmick" who's selling Virtual Boy Bowling and Gundam, and curiously has 8 positive feedbacks. If you search for a user with email "sparkeyflex@ntlworld.com" at eBay, you'll see it's a user with 8 positive feedbacks and 100%, and he is from the UK, the same as the guy who ripped me off.

Too many coincidences, so be VERY careful with these auctions. I've already reported them at eBay. If someone has already bid, I'd recommend you check his information when you win the auction, and if he is "Michael Starkey", forget it, it's a RIP-OFF.

I hope he doesn't rip off anybody else this time.

Good luck!

Posted by crelda

Kinda weird how the auctions have both been ended prematurely after this huh.

Posted by lameboyadvance

Thanks for the heads up palacios25.
The links above didn't work (newbie blocking). Here they are again.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150145516936
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150145519023

Here is the link to any items he may currently be auctioning.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZelectricalmick

[SIZE="7"]ATTENTION: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM [url=http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZelectricalmick]electricalmick[/url]! DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK![/SIZE]

Sorry to hear about your bad luck palacios25.
Did you manage to get your money back?

EDIT: stickied, added notice

Posted by palacios25

Nice to see it helped, and thanks lameboyadvance for pinning it up to avoid people getting ripped off. Regarding if I got my money back, no. I paid 1,300 euro for both SD Gundam and Virtual Bowling, but only got back 404 euro from eBay "buyer's protection program" (and I have to be happy because I got back 30% of the whole amount!). Anyway, the nicest thing of all is to see that my information has been helpful to avoid more people getting ripped off by this person. :)

Posted by palacios25

Crelda, after posting the same message at the forums @ vr32.de this guy read my advices and removed the auctions. You can check all the info in their forums, along with the replies from him (nickname "wizard" in those forums) and me. I even posted some of the evidence I have, since he kept on saying I was lying.

Posted by palacios25

You can read about him at http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/ViewArticle.aspx?sectionid=845&ArticleID=1032828

Michael Starkey uses the following ID's, but is the same person:

EBAY: When I was ripped off, he used "sparkeyflex" and "dgosgotaclingon", with registered e-mails "[email]sparkeyflex@ntlworld.com[/email]" and " [email]mickstarkey007@hotmail.com[/email]". Now he is "electricalmick".

VR32.DE: He uses nicks "Mik", "Wizard" and "sparkeyflex", but they are the same person. If you go to their profiles and click on their "forum posts", you can see the relationship between them, along with the e-mails.

Be very, VERY careful!

Posted by palacios25

The user has changed his ebay nickname. Now he is "palaciosumuppetfromspain". I believe he is "a bit" angry because I avoided him ripping off anybody else :-)

Posted by bigbad ripper

i aint angry, i am having a crack at u cause u keep going on about it and winging
i sold the games and they went fairs fair i wasnt intrested in ripping somebody off i am playing a game with u cause u are fun to wind up u bite to easyily ,like i said my vb packed up now so i had no choice in getting rid of them seen as they didnt cost me nought i got my money back for them didnt i so no worrys well like i said
how did u stop me ,the games went and i got payment so no stopping there the only thing u did was stop somebody getting hold of it quicker as not everybody reads that forum and now i can move on but if u didnt keep going on about it then i would of left it at that but serious i am having to much fun ,any body want 3 games for free jack bros cart only label ripped ,golf and telroboxer

Posted by palacios25

Of course I keep going on about it, trying to avoid you stealing money from somebody else. Do you think I will forget you STOLE 1,330 euro from me? You must be nuts if you think so. You're a liar Michael (to say something "cute" about you...), and you've always been so. If you had a bit of decency, you would have used the same nick throughout all the forums, instead of using "Mik", "Sparkeyflex", "Wizard", "Dgosgotaclingon", "Palaciosumuppetfromspain" and now "Bigbad ripper" in eBay and these forums. Oh, and it's funny how the "Bound high 1 level demo" you said you had under user "wizard" in vr32 has disappeared... without anyone knowing about where you sold it or how much it went for. Do you think somebody will believe this? Come on, you live in Wonderland, you must come down from the clouds and stop behaving as a 5-year old.

You are lucky because in England the money you stole from me is a "minor theft", but in other countries it's a major theft, so be careful. The best thing of all is that everybody is aware of your true intentions, and the posts at vr32.de and here demonstrate it. Of course, I won't continue with all the rubbish you're posting, but I WILL continue posting all the ID's you have, so that you have more problems when trying to rip anybody else. That's why you've seen your new eBay ID here. See ya, BIG BAD RIPPER! (hey, for once you've told some truth through your nickname!)

Quoting bigbad ripper: i aint angry, i am having a crack at u cause u keep going on about it and winging
i sold the games and they went fairs fair i wasnt intrested in ripping somebody off i am playing a game with u cause u are fun to wind up u bite to easyily ,like i said my vb packed up now so i had no choice in getting rid of them seen as they didnt cost me nought i got my money back for them didnt i so no worrys well like i said
how did u stop me ,the games went and i got payment so no stopping there the only thing u did was stop somebody getting hold of it quicker as not everybody reads that forum and now i can move on but if u didnt keep going on about it then i would of left it at that but serious i am having to much fun ,any body want 3 games for free jack bros cart only label ripped ,golf and telroboxer

Posted by bigbad ripper

bound high level1 demo isnt a lie it isnt for sale anyway who would buy it from me its something money cant buy so i leave it at that ,i detect a hint of jealously ,it is no big deal its not the full game so u aint missing nought ,krisse has the full game so its out there ,anyway all u are acheiving is replying to me as u wanna get your posts up i lack my memory so i keep forgetting to remeber my pass so i log in again thats all ,as for my ebay names that is nothing to do with u the last name i used was for fun and nothing more it will go back when the 30 days are up

ps i found it amusing that u call yourself a muppet from spain u said them words in your post well for the readers who will find this amusing

also if i was a real ripper do u think i would use my emails u have and ebay ids ,no i dont think so see if u can find my main ebay account then u think u are detective ,its got 400 odd feedbacks and no bad feedbacks and its sells regular cable tv stuff for hacking

Posted by Colonel

I can't belive I just read all of this

Posted by lameboyadvance

Quoting bigbad ripper: also if i was a real ripper do u think i would use my emails u have and ebay ids ,no i dont think so see if u can find my main ebay account then u think u are detective ,its got 400 odd feedbacks and no bad feedbacks and its sells regular cable tv stuff for hacking
Isn't there some sort of rule against having multiple IDs?
Also, why would you need so many IDs, unless you're expecting some to be banned due to misuse?

And if you do have a VB prototype, I sure hope you have a good way of backing it up. Those EPROMs will only last so long before they fail and start corrupting data.

Posted by bigbad ripper

ihave only1 id on here ,this 1 only and my bound high demo is backed up on a cd and a hard drive with other software but i admit i dont know how to use it as i have been told that if i wanted to mess about i would need a debugger equipment i dont know what that is
i only know how to flash chips and and jtag circuit boards and send data to them and can read and write to other components but that is in ascii,hex .dec and other flash data for sdram
ps 1 ac**** for cable stuff as it s a buness seller the other are just private 1s and i like to keep them 100 percent but if i get 1 bad feedback then i open loads, i know loads of loopholes in ebay its amazing how u can get them to owe u money for not selling anything

Posted by Poco

Quoting bigbad ripper: i aint angry, i am having a crack at u cause u keep going on about it and winging

congrats, you're a **** idiot.

Posted by palacios25

He changed his username again. Now it's "disdatandthecat". You can see it in [url=http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/disdatandthecat/]http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/disdatandthecat/[/url]. Be aware ;)

Posted by mathicus

sorry to open a old thread but if you know his address ( which is posted in the news article ) why have you not removed his ability to walk ?.
if some one had ripped me off like this i would have payed him a face to face. which the the way is coming to you soon pal. i know who you are, i know where you are and i am going to make you pay for what you did.

p.s say hi to lauren for me