How often do you buy games

Posted by avalanch

I usually buy around 2 or 4 a month.

Posted by maian

Eh, like, one every other two months. >_> Roughly. Actually, probably less. That's about to change though, now that I'm bringing in paychecks. :| I did buy Kirby Air Ride the other day though. Worth it in every way. :-*

Posted by Al Borland

I've been lucky enough to find games that have incredible replay value to me. Usually I end up buying 1 every 3 months or so, but it all depends on what's coming out. I haven't bought a game since MLB 2k7 came out and I won't buy another game till like October, but then I'll end up buying like 3-4 more till December just because of all the good games coming out. ****, I might even buy a Wii so I can play Smash Bros when it comes out.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

1/2 a month. This month, I've bought eight, though.

Posted by Echo

Usually about one a month while I'm employed. When I'm not employed one every two months or so.

Posted by maian

I haven't actually bought a new game in months. That may be because I own no next gen systems!

So, almost all my last games have all been old ones that I make sure have great replay value. ie, Soul Calibur 2, Air Ride, and I was contemplating buying DKC2 for GBA today.

Posted by Echo

Quoting maian: I haven't actually bought a new game in months. That may be because I own no next gen systems!

So, almost all my last games have all been old ones that I make sure have great replay value. ie, Soul Calibur 2, Air Ride, and I was contemplating buying DKC2 for GBA today.

I have a Wii but I still buy last-gen games. Two days ago I bought Tales of Symphonia. I hate spending a full $50 on a game, so I usually buy games that are a little older.

Posted by Colonel

Once a month

Posted by Xero

I buy 1-3 games a year.

Posted by Fate

I want to say once every two to three months. That sounds about right.

Posted by Dexter

I only buy when there are games I want. That said, how many I buy fluctuates with how many good games there are available. Usually I buy more towards the end of the year because a lot of great games come out around that time. For the upcoming month of August, I'm going to get Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Strikers Charged. So that's 2 for that month. That's usually how it goes.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Every two months I get eight or so at once.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Once a month, maybe two.

Posted by Kit

It used to be about once a month, but lately it's been twice, maybe three times a month.

Posted by Echo

Also, I only buy games if I feel the need to. If I have a bunch of un-finished games sitting on the shelf, I will usually try to finish those before I buy a new game. If I have no un-finished games or the ones I do have I'm particularly bored with, I'll go get a new one.

Posted by boomstick

1-3 a month usually, of course it all depends of what is actually out that I want

Posted by Anti-Muffla

one a month usually, but this Fall i'm probably going to be gettin 1-3 a month. There's just so many good games coming out in a short amount of time.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

It depends. I used to buy upwards of six per month, but it's not as many now. Although I did just buy four the other day.

Posted by ExoXile

I can't really tell you how long ago it was since I last bought a game.

Used to buy games pretty often, but there isn't so many games out there that I want right now.

Last games I bought was around 2-3 months ago.

So it went from 1 every other month, to about one every 6th month.

Posted by The Hate

The last game I bought was guitar hero 2. I dont have a next gen system so there really isnt games that I want.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Once a month or so.

Posted by Big Boss

Right now I'm all about season buying. I'll hold off buying any game unless it's extremely, MGS-caliber good until the holiday season comes.

Well... except Bioshock. I think it's coming out pretty soon.

Posted by Speedfreak

Bought 14 games today at work. There was a sale,

Posted by Bebop

Bought a few VC games recently but its been months since a real spree.

Posted by TheSorrow

about 1-4 a month

Posted by Unite

about 2 a month , depends on the games i want that month

Posted by D.J Cat

Not many.
If any.

Its completely random to be honest.
Before yesterday I hadn't got anything for near 3 months (mostly due to mechanics ripping me off and insurance on the car and crap like that) when I picked up Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.
Hmm, I seem to pick up a lot of games that I used to play or played a lot of but never finished...

Back in March I got about 10 N64 games for that month, probably for roughly the price of a new game.
I should get a Wii.

Posted by keyartist

When ever a GOOD game comes out. I thought that Manga Carta was going to be good, nope it sucked, lol.

Posted by Iris

I think it's been 10 months. Pretty sure the last game I actually bought was Tales of the Abyss.

Posted by Crazy K

I actually can't remember the last game I purchased. Oh wait that would be God of war II. Other then that I have not purchased any other games since.

Posted by neonmole

Haven't bought any for ages. Been playing ROMs, when I've had the time to play anything.

Posted by Axis

Eh, about 1-2 per month. Last game I bought actually was Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, and that was in June.

This month I'll be buying 2 though, Warhawk and BioShock.