Which Summer PS3 exclusive are you most excited about?

Posted by Anti-Muffla

There are three great exclusives coming out this summer for the PS3:

Lair - A dragon flying game with great 1080p visuals and awesome Sixaxis gameplay. Controlling a giant firebreathing dragon lighting hundreds of people on fire, this game is going to be fun.

Warhawk - A multiplayer only game, but it covers all bases. Split-screen up to 4 players can go head-to-head online or offline on the same ps3! Uses the Sixaxis for arial combat and there is on-foot and vehicular combat, too.

Heavenly Sword - A good looking game that has the nickname of "***dess of War" because it is pretty similar to the same gameplay style of *** of War. The demo was short, but it was sweet!

Which one are you most excited for?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Viral marketing, right?

Posted by Anti-Muffla

lol, i'm not marketing, i just want to know everyone's opinions, i was joking about the marketing thing in the other thread.

I chose Warhawk, I can't wait to play an actually good multiplayer game other than Resistance on the ps3 with my buddies on the same ps3. I like that we can all go online too and gang up against other people around the world.

Posted by Big Boss

Lair, out of the ones you mentioned, is the one I'm most interested in. Heavenly Sword looks really cool too, and after playing the demo on it, I noticed the combat has the potential to be almost as hard as Ninja Gaiden if developers chose to. This is thanks in part to having three different stances to choose from in-game, and then having to rely on these in order to block certain attacks and do specific damage to enemies that could fend off attack from other stances. I can imagine in later levels having to switch off on the fly as enemies switch between different defenses. It's like G[color=yellowgreen]od of War, but deeper combat-wise.

I don't really care much for Warhawk, but I'd try it out if I hear it's interesting or fun enough. As for other games, I don't really know WHEN they're coming out, as much as WHAT games I want. InFamous and Uncharted look sweet, and MGS4 is the title I'm waiting for the most on any system. To be honest though, more than games, I'm more excited about finally being able to use Home on my PS3. That'll give me the same, if not more desire to buy multiplatform games on PS3 over the 360, as long as Trophies are implemented in the games and available as early as Home is.[/color]

Posted by boomstick

Heavenly Sword, looked great from what I've seen, though Lair does look really good, as well. Don't know much about Warhawk, outside it's a game you fly stuff in

Posted by Anti-Muffla

yea Big Boss, I'm excited about Home too, but I wasn't sure if that comes out this summer. It's going to be great. I think it's going to be awesome to play movies on my HDD onto a TV in my Homespace. And MGS 4! w00t. looks sick!!!

Posted by TimeSkipz

why can't you say ***? I think warhawk is going to be the bomb