MGS collection

Posted by muffla

http://kotaku.com/gaming/comic-con-07/konami-gives-american-gamers-hope-for-metal-gear-20th-anniversary-package-283590.php
if this comes to notrh america i might actually get into the mgs games. and for 60 bucks it seems like a bargan

Posted by Echo

Whoa, nice. I've never been really into Metal Gear, but if that was released over here I would definitely have to get it.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Echo;632295]Whoa, nice. I've never been really into Metal Gear, but if that was released over here I would definitely have to get it.

I'm not much of a fan either, but for $60 I'd for sure get it. Plus I been wanting to get Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty since I played Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Plus I'd like to play through the first.

Posted by Anti-Muffla

wow yea! they should bring that to North America! that would be sick, I haven't really played all the MGS games and I've always wanted to. Yea that a lot of gameplay time for your money!

Posted by maian

...I want it. :(

Did it say what system they'd all be for? PS3? Nothing would make my PS3 purchase more satisfying than Metal Gear Solid 4 with the complete collection. They should throw Twin Snakes in there. :cookie:

Posted by Fate

Sweet baby Jesus.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=maian;632539]...I want it. :(

Did it say what system they'd all be for? PS3? Nothing would make my PS3 purchase more satisfying than Metal Gear Solid 4 with the complete collection. They should throw Twin Snakes in there. :cookie:

The disks say PS2 at the bottom, so I'd assume they're PS2.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

For sixty bucks I might buy two. That's pretty cheap.

Posted by maian

That's amazing. I would really love to play Portable Ops without having to buy a PSP. Aside from that I heard the controls suck, so maybe PS2 would be better.

Posted by Echo

I wouldn't count on that. If we're going by the picture, the far left two are old PSX discs, and I would assume that Portable Ops is in that PSP case on the left side. So all of the games are probably for their original systems.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Correct, sir. None of them are being redesigned for a new platform.

Posted by maian

..bah

Oh well. Whenever I get a PS3 I'll be able to play them all anyway. I just need a PSP for PO. :(