escape from bug island

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

escape from bug island was released recently and i`m wondering if any one else as played it. and what do you think of it?

P.S. does this game have multiple paths and endings?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

This is Necro-Nesia. Meaning: do not touch this game. Ever.

Posted by Ant

I've heard bad things about it.

Posted by jack A.K.A cooldude

yeah i've read the reviews in nintendo power. they gave it a 4.5 rating. i've played it,it sucks! dont buy it, dont touch it, don't look at the ****ing case. PERIOD.

Posted by Bebop

One of the best games ever made. You'd be a fool to miss it!

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Bebop, must you turn our fair boards into a house of lies?

Posted by Dexter

I'm interested in touching it but certainly not for very long. Same with Alien Syndrome. There's way better games on the way. Don't put your hopes up for this one.

Posted by Vbty3

I've heard it was out but I've never seen it

Posted by s0ul

Holy **** I thought Necronesia was gonna turn out to be somewhat of a big deal, taking it's poor E3 performance into consideration and improving it to be a respectable survival horror game. I haven't even heard of it since last year's E3, I saw this over the counter in a game store yesterday and I thought it was a tie-in for some ****ty CG kid's movie I hadn't heard of. HATS OFF

Posted by Speedfreak

I have this game. It's almost as good as Harry Potter for Wii. By EA.

Posted by Bebop

With it's indepth story, amazing controls and fresh gameplay its no wonde "Escape from Bug Island" is getting fantastic reviews from critics!

"Fantastic" was not the 'F' word that came to mind.

faaabulous

Posted by crelda

Fictitious?

it's "****ing terrible." I can feel it.

Begging the question: If bad movies can become cult classics, can bad games?

It's rarely bad movies that become classics, but rather campy movies. Bit of a difference.

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

it`s good, but not the best wii game out there.
i played it and, well, it`s good.
one thing i don`t like about this game is that (spoiler) your freinds die. but on the back of the case, it says theres a "cave of time" in which you travel back in time to save your friends.
i haven`t gotten that far yet, so i haven`t seen it yet.
this game is a combonation of disater report and Resident evil 4. so in short, i reccomend renting this game.

P.S. cave of time sounds like something out of a zelda game.