One Piece

Posted by brownoystercult

I bought a couple of box sets on the net and I'm starting to fall in love with this anime. Its almost on par with Naruto and many of the other big hitters. The music, humor and action soar beyond heights and some shocking twists and plots happen often.

Great Anime as I reccommend it to any anime fan.

Posted by Kiyoshi

i like one peice too.it is really good.but right now everyone curse Nami for stealing luffey's(spelling?)ship.but i'm glad we can move on to another pirate.this anime makes you want luffey's dream to come true.i love it

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I really don't like it. If you want action, watch Hellsing. There is some action for you, ten times more than you will ever see in One Piece. You can't even compare the two.

Aida, it looks like you've been reading the monthly shonen jump mags. Those are no good. Try not to read it from jump. You can download the episodes which are better than the manga, or if you want to read download the manga which has better scanlations.

Posted by Kiyoshi

thanx for the advice but i only have one issue.and the reason for that is......i have no money:(

Posted by Mystic Hero

I've never seen it, I may have looked into it if CN didn't decide to air it. They'll probably ruin it if anything.

Posted by Jordan Asakura

Zolo's pretty awesome. Who'd think Nami's the bad guy? That was a surprise.

Posted by Dragon X

Nami is cool i didn't like zolo too much

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

I kept missing episodes of One Piece on 4Kids TV. Now that it is on CN, I can watch the episodes I missed.

Quoting Jordan Asakura: Zolo's pretty awesome. Who'd think Nami's the bad guy? That was a surprise.

Please. Not the Kids WB version. Do NOT watch that one. The voices are hideous and everything is ****ed up. Zoro.

Posted by Sable Wind

First of all, anyone who says "Zolo" is a retard and should die. Second of all, as Uhciajkljk Ihcinsdklj said, DO NOT WATCH THE WB VERSION.

kthx.

Posted by Dragon X

The WB version makes oriental kids cry

Just..don't watch it from WB. Please

Posted by Akari

They have a kids WB one? I thought it was only on CN and 4kids. Anyway the show's pretty cool.

Posted by Average n00b

One Piece is Okay, but it can get slightly annoying, I guess I like it though.

Posted by NightmareBassX

I made a post about this yesterday, but it never showed up. This is all i recall saying.

"I thought it was on Fox 4kidsTV not wb. Well I watched it on toonami and I actually thought it was pretty cool."

Quoted post: First of all, anyone who says "Zolo" is a retard and should die. Second of all, as Uhciajkljk Ihcinsdklj said, DO NOT WATCH THE WB VERSION.

Dude shut up. He isn't and retard just because he didn't know how to spell or say a anime characters name wrong, you look like the retard so just shut up.

Quoting Average n00b: One Piece is Okay, but it can get slightly annoying, I guess I like it though.

That is because you watch the american version sir.

That's great now they have it on more kids programs

Posted by Dragon X

I wish I was made out of rubber....

Posted by Dragon Ryder

I watch the show in CN and once on 4kids. They seem not to differ but everywhere I go They say the japanese version is better. I've been trying to find the torret for it but can't find it on my normal sites. Can anyone help me out?

Posted by Fate

I've never seen the anime because of this. The manga would be better, anyways.

Posted by talentz

lol Well Its okay, I collect the manga Of It.

Posted by protomanv4

Did u guys know that onepiece is now not owned by 4kids tv see :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onepiece
well, u got to scroll down a bit to see it.