Who is the idiot Moderator here ??

Posted by WackoHater

Iris, did you delete threads from Wacko University and ban that new member, if so you are going to get fired ??? !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by junior senior

die get rid of your avatar now you give robert plant a disgrace name

Posted by Roger Smith

die get rid of your avatar now you give panic a good name.

Edit: same for your sig

Posted by WackoHater

I agree Roger, JS is as dumb as a bucket of hot rocks sitting in the Sun !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Iris

Haha, when I read the thread title, I thought it was going to be WackoHater explaining that he's an idiot.

I guess I was right.

Posted by Shadow

WackoHater, Save yourself from embrassing, because really, no one takes you seriously, ever thought about that?

Your just wasting your time, you know every topic you make, they will get deleted.

And most importantly, stop blaiming others, and stop being in denial! :D

Posted by Corrupt

He's not going to listen, so maybe you're just wasting your time.

Posted by Oforia

Or you could ignore him and he WOULD go away. He's an attention whore.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Iris: Haha, when I read the thread title, I thought it was going to be WackoHater explaining that he's an idiot.

I guess I was right.

You won't be laughing when I'm done with you Iris !!!!

No Iris, we have been down this road before, you were established as the idiot and it seems you still are an even bigger one today !!!

You got Jesse Smith banned again, he was unbanned, now he was moved back to Loony Tune Status because he allows idiots like you to delete content !!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by junior senior

wackohater, I dominate you. Kiss my ***.

Posted by WackoHater

JS, I will whip your arse along side of Jesse Smith's :jesse: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: you are going to get fired ??? !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Says who??!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: he was unbanned!!!

Like I always say, you can never last very long with out me!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Guess what Jesse, you are banned because you let idiot moderators ruin this forum, we had a great new member of Wacko U, Iris went and deleted all his threads and banned him.

So since this happened, you are DOOMED Son !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You know what the term "DONE" means Jesse ????

GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR SON, BECAUSE YOU ARE DONE !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: Your server is so clogged up with hackers and spam harvesting bots that your forum is hardly responding, so you will not be online anyway much longer !!! :p:

PPS: That is just one of many reasons never to come back here again Jesse !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

PPPS: Jesse Smith, YOU'RE FIRED !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: Haha, when I read the thread title, I thought it was going to be WackoHater explaining that he's an idiot.

I guess I was right.

haha oh iris massive ice burn

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: PPPS: Jesse Smith, YOU'RE FIRED !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

er, fired from what!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Iris

[quote=Poco;631952]haha oh iris massive ice burn
:cool:

Posted by Omni

If Poco supports a post by Iris, it has to be good.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, fired from what!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=618445&postcount=33"]READ THIS AND YOU SHALL UNDERSTAND MY SON [/URL]!!!

PS: Iris got you banned AGAIN for her boneheaded BUUULLLLSHIIIT !!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: :cool:

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1551/emotc00lte1.gif[/IMG][/URL][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/5826/emothfih8.gif[/IMG][/URL]:cool:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=618445&postcount=33"]READ THIS AND YOU SHALL UNDERSTAND MY SON [/URL]!!!

Um, are you still thinking of picking up that poisonus snake again and hiring him???!!! You knew what I was when you picked me up!!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: PS: Iris got you banned AGAIN for her boneheaded QUALITY !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Um, when why am I able to post right now!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

One more boneheaded move by Iris in deleting content and you will be FINISHED JESSE SMITH !!!! :mad:

Iris needs to be fired and you need to give Missed-O her job or you are DOOMED !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* You mess with posts and threads yourself over there!!! So you shouldn't be crying about it over here!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by jack A.K.A cooldude

everyone who is posting in this mess or spam board there probably bored wackohater. plus to get them out of boredom they annoy you. this isnt worth it. this whole fight is worthless. and calm it down WackoHater geez....

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up Omni and quit abusing reputation against new members or your *** will be banned you idiot !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

jack A.K.A cooldude was exactly right, Iris was wrong to delete a new members posts and threads in Wacko U and you calling him a spammer was one of the reasons she did it.

YOU GET LOST OMNI, YOU OFFER LITTLE HUMOR DOWN HERE AND ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A TROLL.

Jesse Smith allowing your *** to abuse new members reputations and Iris to delete threads and ban people is going to cost his sorry arse big time if I continue to see it.

Posted by junior senior

wackohater can suck my dick

Posted by WackoHater

You are a dick, so is Jesse Smith !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by mis0

(wacko1337) is our Administrator? WUT?

Posted by (wacko1337)

Quoting mis0: (wacko1337) is our Administrator? WUT?

I'll take the job.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, I thought I registered da username (wacko1337)!!!! :eek:

Posted by WackoHater

YOU WANT YOUR ARSE KICKED JESSE SMITH ???

REMEMBER, YOUR CONDUCT HERE WILL GET YOU BANNED IN OTHER PLACES FOREVER !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, four days isn't 'forever'!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, I thought I registered da username (wacko1337)!!!! :eek:

Apparently not.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, I thought I registered da username mis0!!!! :eek:

All we need now is an avatar hack and it'll be truly elite.

Posted by Omni

It'd be epic if Jesse set it up so that (wacko1337)'s profile, signature, and avatar were the same as whoever was viewing him.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ever since I first revealed da hack a few April Fools Days ago, I've wished I could do just that!!! Now THAT would drive people nuts!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Any idea who (wacko1337) is, Jesse? You said he's not you.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'm too lazy to check!!!! I'm sure it's WackoHater trying to be just like (wacko1337)!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

WackoHater isn't smart enough to make that name.

Posted by muffla

i cant believe sombody can actually be as retarted as wacko hater is

Posted by Omni

Quoting muffla: i cant believe sombody can actually be as retarted as wacko hater is

UNINTENTIONALLY IRONIC STATEMENT

Posted by WackoHater

You guys are too boring to even read !!!

What SHIIIITTTT YOU IDIOTS POST, and you jerks actually think you are great forum posters too !!!

[CENTER]:p: [/CENTER]

What a waste of time, bandwidth and lives you losers are !!! :mad: :mad:

PS: Some of you dummies make Jesse Smith look great !!!!