In which I fulfill los and judge's combined fantasy

Posted by Klarth

I smoked up with a twelve-year-old with massive tits.

Posted by Poco

did you draw her

Posted by Lord of Spam

Actually, I think that was pretty stupid. Smoking for someone that young isnt really smart, and you shouldnt have let that happen, or at best, removed yourself from the situation.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

OH SPAM

Posted by Lord of Spam

:cookie:

To be clear: He should have removed himself from the situation to avoid legal culpability, not out of a moral sense.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Lord of Spam: :cookie:

To be clear: He should have removed himself from the situation to avoid legal culpability, not out of a moral sense.

pedophile apologist found lets get a ban train going

Posted by cool gamer dad

did she show you her boobies?

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting netman: I smoked up with a twelve-year-old with massive tits.

Don't tell her folks or they will have you in jail for the rest of your *** forsaken life Son !!! :p:

Posted by Lord of Spam

wait wait wait

how massive are we talking here? like, massive for a 12 year old, or ACTUALLY massive? cuz a 12 year old with Ds is just ****ing scary. Like, you should have seen that and jsut run away.

Posted by Klarth

not oversized, but pretty large. And she was all like IN YO FACE with them.

also, lol @ too young. Her sister (15) was the one supplying; no moral/legal qualms here

Quoted post: And she was all like IN YO FACE with them.

That's always fairly creepy. Parents raise their daughters to be sluts...

"I'M ONLY FOUR BUT I NEED A STRING BIKINI AND MINI SKIRTS HECK YEAH"

Posted by Klarth

nah, she wasn't slutty; she just made a comment about them in passing and I made ****ed sure she knew I was too old for her. Too old to begin the training.

Sluttiness is always inversely proportional to skirt length. Hers was below the knees.

Posted by WackoHater

Ah you lying whore, you wanted it and you know it, if she was putting them in your face, well.......

**** Son, prison is too good for you !!!! :eek:

Posted by Sable Wind

I've worn a miniskirt before, I don't think that makes me slutty. It's like mid-thigh. that's not too bad. Now with heels it looks shorter, but, haha.

Posted by Average n00b

Yeah, mini-skirt's aren't slutty, it's who's WEARING them that counts. :B Though mine do have shorts underneath..xD

But still..That is kinda creepy.

You do realise I said a four year-old, right? Big difference.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Sable Wind: I've worn a miniskirt before, I don't think that makes me slutty. It's like mid-thigh. that's not too bad. Now with heels it looks shorter, but, haha.

I'm in love with the wind now !!! :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I'm in love with (wacko1337) !!! :p:

What da wack!!!! Um, I REALLY think (wacko1337) would NOT want you!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You do realise I said a four year-old, right? Big difference.

nah not really

anyway, formula goes like this: IF:[her age] > or = ([your age] / 2) + 7 = stick it in her.

This is what I will always live by.

Posted by Klarth

also miniskirts aren't slutty. they're just sluttier than your standard skirt.

Never said they were slutty, they just raised their kids to be sluts. Why a kid under the age of five needs a miniskirt or bikini beats me.

Posted by Klarth

I'll penetrate you.

Posted by WackoHater

Son, you need taken behind the woodshed and you need to be beat with a stick no doubt !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

[CENTER]:mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by Yonaka

I myself plan to raise my kid in a gothic fashion. But that won't be for a few years yet. I tend to go against my generation and not be a slut.

Yes, because your generation doesn't also include goths, right?

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Yonaka: I myself plan to raise my kid in a gothic fashion. But that won't be for a few years yet. I tend to go against my generation and not be a slut.

You plan to raise your kids a in medieval European architecture fashion? What the hell for?

Posted by Poco

Quoting Yonaka: I myself plan to raise my kid in a gothic fashion. But that won't be for a few years yet. I tend to go against my generation and not be a slut.

hopefully you will never have children

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Yonaka;633524]I myself plan to raise my kid in a gothic fashion. But that won't be for a few years yet. I tend to go against my generation and not be a slut.

Nothing FALCAN PANCH won't solve.

Posted by Omni

Oh, so you and Roger have decided to hold off on having kids for a while? Thank goodness.