Halo 2: Nine New Maps

Posted by Lemuria

Perhaps you've heard of this..or you haven't. I would love to just sit on my *** and type out what's going on, but I'm just going to say to go to [url]www.bungie.net[/url] and click the weekly what's up-like thing they have and read up on some neat new stuff Bungie has cooked up.

Containment Free

Warlock Free

Turf $19.95

Sanctuary $19.95

Posted by King of Live

The prices are wrong, very wrong, each map is $5.99... The disk coming out in June with the maps Containment, Warlock, Turf, Sanctuary, Terminal, Relic, Elongation, Gemini, and Backwash is $19.95. The disk is coming out in June. But he is right about one thing Containment and Warlock will be free and will be put into matchmaking... the others will cost and will not be put into matchmaking until late summer ( when they are free). And i believe there may be a special matchmaking list for those of who will be the disk... but it may take longer to find games... but alll is well for they will be fun in custom games anyway!!

Posted by Skitzo Control

One thing about Warlock: there better not be a da[b][/b]mned Plasma Pistol on the map, or it'll be AWFUL.

Posted by Arczu

Paying about $20 to download a map seems kinda strange to me, especially if your connection was to die at that time or something. Oh well, I won't have to worry about that for a long time anyway.

I wonder how big these new maps are?

Posted by King of Live

Quoting Arczu]