The Incredibles

Posted by Mixhael

Didn't see a post on "The Incredibles" movie so I thought I'd make one. Just rented it the other night and this movie is pure fun on a Toy Story level. The chase scenes are an obvious highlight and the authentic look of most of the sets is just spectacular (that rocket looked more real than anything). I'm glad they kept some of the typical superhero elements and clich

Posted by bazariah

the incredibles is a fantastic movie... i especially loved the chase scenes with dash, over the water and stuff...

and the scene where syndrome is trying to abduct jack-jack and they finally realise his power is awesome, i dont think i've ever laughed as hard at any pixar movie before (and i love all of their work)

Posted by Caryatid

Quoting bazariah: and the scene where syndrome is trying to abduct jack-jack and they finally realise his power is awesome, i dont think i've ever laughed as hard at any pixar movie before (and i love all of their work)

That was a good part. When he abducted Jack-jack, I thought, "Here we go, 30 more minutes," then his powers were released, my friend who gets high off of red dye 40 laughed so loud, the entire theater told her to shut up. She never drank red slurpees in a public place again.

I thought "The Incredibles" was an excellent movie, and it totally deserved its Oscar. I thought it was really funny, as I think all Pixer films are funny. What a great family.

Posted by Echo

My little brother went to see it in theaters with my parents, and he liked it so much we bought it last week. I watched it for the first time yesterday, and I have to say, it's a great movie. It's my favorite Pixar movie so far. I loved the part at the end with Jack-Jack, as well as the extra short, Jack-Jack Attack.

Posted by Corrupt

I know a lot of people loved the movie, and I respect that. But in my honest opinion, I didn't think it was as good as everyone had said it was. Naturally, that's why I went out and saw it for myself... sure, there were some enjoyable parts (it wasn't ALL bad), but overall, I felt that it just didn't do it for me.

Posted by Crazy K

It was a pretty good movie. I expecially liked it. Heck I like all Pixar films. The ending was the best in my opinion. The baby revealed his powers. Hilarious.