HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN

Posted by Shade

Hope you get that Wii you've always wanted. :)

Posted by Corrupt

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAN AND The Dark Harmonixer!!!!!!

Hope it's a fantastic day for both of you. But mainly Dan.

Posted by Zeta

happy birthday dude. Hope you get internet access again real soon!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

haha can't even read this happy birthday

Posted by Ant

happy birthday buddy. I ALSO HOPE YOU GET THE INTERNET SOON. I'm nothing without you.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS TO YA

I was wondering why you hadn't been online...

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: haha can't even read this happy birthday

YOU WERE SAYING?

It actually got turned on again last night. There was some trouble with the modem, and tech support wasn't being too helpful. They said they'd send someone over here to check it out before 9 PM tonight, but it's already working. Good for me, I guess. They said that they'd send someone, that they wouldn't need to come inside the house or talk to anyone, but to leave the modem on. Weird.

OMG THX U GAIS. Only thing I know I'm getting so far is delicious moneys.

you... you weren't supposed to see that

Posted by Stalolin

WHAT

OH *** I DON'T WANT TO MISS DAN BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

happy birthday dude. glad your internets workin again xD

Posted by Alastor

So am I. I did nothing but fap and play Twilight Princess for a week. :(

Posted by Iris

Happy Birthday, Dan!

Posted by Omni

Happy birthday. :)

Posted by Shade

Quoting Alastor: So am I. I did nothing but fap and play Twilight Princess for a week. :(

Sounds like a **** good week, to me.

Posted by muffla

happy birthday person with the same name as I.

Posted by maian

im in ur aim

talkin to you

Posted by Ant

tits or gtfo

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Your birthday present = internet is back on.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Sapphire Rose: Your birthday present = internet is back on.

I don't think they'll try to push that off as a gift. My mom is giving me money, though. No idea how much.

Posted by Xero

Happy Birthday dude. How many times did you complete TP? :p:

Posted by Alastor

Actually, uh... None.

I've only completed TP once since I bought it, now that I look back at it. I started a replay some months ago and got to the Yeti place, then quit. I'm in the Lanayru Province twilight right now on the third playthrough.

Posted by G-Sides

oh man, i already said happy birthday to you
but you know what

happy birthday

Posted by Xero

Quoting Alastor:
I've only completed TP once since I bought it, now that I look back at it. I started a replay some months ago and got to the Yeti place, then quit. I'm in the Lanayru Province twilight right now on the third playthrough.

Aw you stopped at the best part of the game. (I thought the game started to get better when you had to go to the Arbiter's ground)

Posted by Crazy K

Happy Birthday. Hope ya get a bunch of stuff. :)

Posted by Alastor

Didn't get much, really. A 1GB MP3 player with a speaker attachment (surprisingly good sound quality on them, and it had a USB power cable in it :O) and, uh, some socks. I don't think the socks were actually a birthday present. Just a gift. Money from everyone else.

New MP3 player owns my old one. My old one was only 512 MB. Plus the new one looks cooler and has a Shuffle function. Take that, old one.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Alastor: New MP3 player owns my old one. My old one was only 512 MB. Plus the new one looks cooler and has a Shuffle function. Take that, old one.

I just bought an 80GB iPod video. Take that, Dan's new MP3 player.

Quoting Alastor: A 1GB MP3 player with a speaker attachment

Wait, mine didn't come with a speaker. :(

Posted by Alastor

I'd rather have a Zen or something like that than an iPod, honestly. Do not want iTunes, and don't want to bother getting around it. My new one's a big step up from my old one, but I'll probably buy a really fancy one in a year or so.

Posted by G-Sides

zen > all tbqh

Posted by muffla

zunes player sucks horable user interface and sound quality cuts out on my 5.1 sound card

Posted by Alastor

I've never personally played with an iPod, a Zune, or a Zen. A friend of mine had a Samsung or Sandisk or something that was pretty nice, but I've never gotten any hands-on time with any of the three. :(

It really all depends on the amount of music you want with you. The latter two are fairly small, under ten gigs, and the iPod is at the front with 80. The Zune just sucks, but some of the Zens are pretty awwight.

Posted by Alastor

I've got around 11GB. If I took out all of my video game stuff, I could probably fit all of the rest of my music on a 10GB. Something with a screen is what I really want. Cover art would be dandy, too. Mine has a screen, of course, but it's just a narrow little thing that has the track title (but not the artist like my old 512 one. Weird.), track number out of all of the songs in the player, track time, and other little stuff like that.

Posted by Omni

Haha, iPods display album art and all kinds of other stuff, which is something that I actually like a lot.

Quoted post: I've got around 11GB. If I took out all of my video game stuff, I could probably fit all of the rest of my music on a 10GB. Something with a screen is what I really want.

then get a 8 gig sandisk or something

Posted by Alastor

That one I mentioned earlier that my friend had was a Samsung or a Sandisk. Probably a Sandisk, because I don't even know if Samsung makes MP3 players. Anyway, it had a Title - Artist - Album layout like an iPod, and I think it would've shown album art, but he didn't have any.

Yeah, get that one. They're pretty good and cheaper than an iPod nano