Doom (not 3)

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I used to play the original "Doom" way back in the day. And today, I just bought Doom Collection, with Doom 2, Final Doom, and Ultimate Doom. And playing them now, they are just as good as they were way back in the day. I absolutely love these classics, and I think they're way better than a lot of these new FPS games, such as C-strike and so forth.

Anyone have any thoughts on Old Skool Doom?

Fei-on

Posted by Fpsmastaps2

ahhh doom i remember how that game used to scare me when i was little. those pink demons that make that noise that seems like ur ganna die. also i remember the cheats too iddqd is ***mode and idkfa is all items and weapons idclip is no clipping and so forth. i got doom 2 for pc still and i have doom 1,2 and final on ps. those games are great to play when you feel you wanna kill something. i want the doom for the gba but i cant find it anymore in stores. it has good graphics and it looks like the pc one.

Posted by Fpsmastaps2

if read clearly i say and so forth i dont say them all theres many for skipping levels and such

Posted by Anethemo Rex

doom 1 was realy cool, but i like ultimate doom more. i think that's the one that was on super nintedo to.

Posted by Fpsmastaps2

super nintendo lol, it was good, but not as good on GBA, it rocks i seen it before.