Rockstar suggest buying a 360 for GTAIV

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[URL]http://www.gamesradar.com/us/ps3/game/news/article.jsp?sectionId=1006&articleId=20070725111542242077&releaseId=20060313153735796095[/URL]

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrned.

Posted by Zeta

It's over. PS3 is finished.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

So the PS3 isn't getting any of the episodes? That's weird...

Posted by Al Borland

Haha how excellent. Too bad those episodes will probably cost like $12.50 each

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Quoting Zeta: It's over. PS3 is finished.

nah, to much hype about LittleBigPlanet. if thats a failure then yes, ps3 is finished

LBP a failure? lawls

Quoted post: Too bad those episodes will probably cost like $12.50 each

I'd say ten bucks. Most reasonable sized downloads are around 800 points.

Posted by Lord of Spam

owned

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=EvilDeadGamer;630677]nah, to much hype about LittleBigPlanet. if thats a failure then yes, ps3 is finished

Final Fantasy 7, Grand Theft Auto and Metal Gear didn't save PSP. An indy game that far better suits a cheap, quirky system like the Wii isn't gonna win over masses of gamers.

Posted by Anti-Muffla

... save PSP? The PSP isn't a failure. wow. GTA definitely made me wanna get a PSP i know that for a fact. and no console is going to fail. if you want the PS3 to fail so bad why don't u go and buy Kojima Games into making MGS 4 for the 360. not worth it? i thought so. and if u say MGS4 doesn't look like fun, then you are just a gay fanboy. I can't wait to hide in dumpsters and roll in barrels in awesome 1080p with 7.1 surround sound! As fro GTA IV, most people didn't even finish the story in San Andreas, I know i'm gonig to spend most of my time in GTA IV farting around the city and site seeing.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Anti-Muffla: ... save PSP? The PSP isn't a failure. wow. GTA definitely made me wanna get a PSP i know that for a fact. and no console is going to fail. if you want the PS3 to fail so bad why don't u go and buy Kojima Games into making MGS 4 for the 360. not worth it? i thought so. and if u say MGS4 doesn't look like fun, then you are just a gay fanboy. I can't wait to hide in dumpsters and roll in barrels in awesome 1080p with 7.1 surround sound! As fro GTA IV, most people didn't even finish the story in San Andreas, I know i'm gonig to spend most of my time in GTA IV farting around the city and site seeing.

If that ain't a convincing argument, I don't know what is.

Posted by Speedfreak

PSP is a commercial failure. It didn't achieve anywhere near the level of success it was aiming for, therefore it fails in it's goal.

It makes some money, so it's not a financial failure.

Posted by Random

I don't really care for Sony at all, and i'm rather biased to Microsoft, but you guys seem to attack the PS3 too often and a little too much. Sure the 360 version is a little better, big whoop. If I hear one more person attack the PS3 over something stupid, i'll go insane.

And i'm sure the PS3 is far from finished. However I felt Zeta was being sarcastic :-P

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Quoting Random: If I hear one more person attack the PS3 over something stupid, i'll go insane.

playstation 3 is so lame, sony couldn't even make a new font for the logo:

[/old]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

That's not even an attack. It's more of an observation.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

SO THE PSP WAS THIRD BEST SELLING LAST MONTH, BEHIND DS AND WII. LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT IN A COMPLETELY UNRELATED THREAD.

Quoting The X: That's not even an attack. It's more of an observation.

I called the system lame and then insinuated that sony's creativity was impotent, like hopefully most of their employees are.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Random;632616]If I hear one more person attack the PS3 over something stupid, i'll go insane.

Suck it up, people have been making fun of Nintendo since "Sega does what Nintendon't". Sony actually deserve all the s[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it they're getting right now for their indredibly poor decisions and arrogance yet people are sick of it after just a couple of years.

Posted by Anti-Muffla

just to tell you, the Sony that does videogames is pretty unrelated to the Sony that does movies. Same company in a whole, but other than that they are pretty non-connected.

Every part of Sony is pretty disjointed at this point. With Sony, one arm has no idea what the other arm is doing.

Heh. At least until one arm starts digging in the other's pocket for loose change.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Anti-Muffla;633560]just to tell you, the Sony that does videogames is pretty unrelated to the Sony that does movies. Same company in a whole, but other than that they are pretty non-connected.

WOW, REALLY? Next you'll be telling me that post had some kind of relevence.