A horrible band in my area

Posted by Crazy K

lol, I went to this thing today called "Teen Tuesday" and it was some kind of fun get together. Anyways they had some band named Alright All Right. Yes thats the name of the band. My friend won their CD so I'm going to upload it and see what you guys think, because I thought they ****ing sucked bad.

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/alrightallright"]Their Myspace[/URL]

[CODE]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FB8INVDW[/CODE]

lol

Posted by Omni

This band is so bad. Also, this should probably be in Future Sound.

Posted by Crazy K

OK, it shall be moved.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Wow, that was ****ing terrible.

Posted by Corrupt

I think I'm going to have a lot of fun tweaking this with Audacity. Good find, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Grave Wisdom

And the event name "Teen Tuesday" wasn't enough to make you cringe?

Anyway, that "band" coats both my testicles with saliva. They suck, and are bad at doing even that.

Posted by Crazy K

I went because I was bored as hell. There is never nothing to do up here since there is never anyone out. Anyways my brother and friend went for the food, they jacked a bunch of it. Most of it was outdated too. I won like a prize package with chips, some peanut butter cookie things, a digital watch, Crest toothpaste, Axe body wash, some gum and tictacs. lol

But yeah I went because I was extremely bored.

Posted by Philsdad

Haha.. Funny but sad at the same time, it pretty much reflects the current state of the music world. Want to be in a band? No problem, no need to work hard or to play music well, just pick up a few guitars and go right at it.

Posted by Crazy K

I know. The thing I found funny is that they volunteered to play at the "Teen Tuesday" so they did not get payed. They also were selling their CD's there to, I'm not sure if anyone bought one.

[quote=Corrupt;629317]I think I'm going to have a lot of fun tweaking this with Audacity. Good find, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should upload what you've done, cause I want to hear it.

Posted by Oforia

haha they don't know how to spell "ETC"

Posted by Crazy K

I'm going to use their CD as a coaster and post a picture of it. lols