He actually banned me...

Posted by Jesse Smith

from his dead forum!!! It *says* it'll last a year, though we know he won't be able to go very long with out his buddy posting there!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Less than 24 hours before he gets lonely.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

4 days

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

eternity

Posted by WackoHater

The ban is only for 2 years Jesse, see you in 2010 man !!!! :mad: :mad:

Posted by Kit

1-3 days

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith is too stupid to post on forums, he posts the same repetitive photos, fraudulent fabricated quotations and other assorted lunacy over and over that is only funny to him time after time.

Look up the word BORING in the dictionary and you will see :jesse: Smith's picture as the definition !!!

PS: Jesse, wake up, no one wants to read the same idiotic shhIIIIItttt over and over everyday man !!!

PPS: In addition, your history shows you are too stupid to listen to logic, even when presented with it over and over !!!

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

not even a day, WackoHater can't go without Jesses abuse it's the only thing that gives him a stiffy, xD

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith is too busy working lunacy and being a Wacko to take care of business, his entire network was down this morning !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse Smith is too stupid to post on forums.

I think you are writing about yourself, Fat Arms. :-D

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith needs to quit posting on forums, he is a flop at it !!! :mad: :mad:

Posted by Iris

[quote=WackoHater;628829]The ban is only for 2 years Jesse, see you in 2010 man !!!! :mad: :mad:
Way to add.

Posted by WackoHater

Duh, two years can mean all of 2008 and 2009 Iris !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Iris

Except there's a good 5 months left to this year, so he'd be unbanned mid 2009. lol

Posted by jack A.K.A cooldude

Jesse would be banned for "forever" then WackoHater would just unban Jesse cuz WackoHater would miss Jesse! who agrees?

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Iris: Except there's a good 5 months left to this year, so he'd be unbanned mid 2009. lol

OK, I will make sure to add another 5 months on top of Jesse's two years just for you Iris !!!! :mad: :mad:

Posted by Iris

I appreciate it.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: I appreciate it.

ur fat and ugly

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up Poco or I will whip you along with Jesse Smith Son !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Dude, you said it yourself buddy!!!!!!

Quoting WackoHater: I need you here and I need to post on your Wacko Forums too !!!

Quoting WackoHater: We need you here Jesse, we can't afford to ban you like every one else bans me man!

I rest my case. :D:D:D:D

[quote=WackoHater]I have already established that I am insane, quit proving it over and over man !!!!

Oh yes, we already know that!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Remember, being driven insane by me is a sign of friendship!!! We are buddies, just like you said....

Quoting WackoHater: bashing from me could be a sign of friendship.

Quoting WackoHater: Nintendo drives me insane, but for some odd reason I still consider him my best friend.

:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Keep it up Jesse and you will never be unbanned Son !!!! :mad:

I think it is better for you just to stay home in your Wacko forum anyway boy, you are way too loony for any mainstream forum !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

So just keep posting your repetitive lunacy here Jesse Smith !!!!
:mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, you might wanna read

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=22349

again!!!! Remember that confession that you made!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Keep going Jesse and you will find that you have killed another Wacko Forum, you have killed all of them to date !!!

So go ahead and kill this one too !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Correction, it just keeps geting better, and you enjoy Wacko University!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

YOU WANT TO DIE, DON'T YOU JESSE ????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I'm all talk and no action Jesse !!

:yawn:

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=628864&postcount=22"]Keep reading this over and over Jesse[/URL], it pretty much sums up your problems as a forum poster !!!

YOU SUCK AS A FORUM POSTER JESSE !!!!!

Posted by mis0

And you don't AnthonyCea? I think you'll hold out a week or two. Your forums need all of the posts they can get, and Jesse is approximately half of your traffic as it is.

Posted by Jesse Smith

http://www.forumpostersunion.com/showpost.php?p=15159

Guys, look at da last part of that post!!!!! Proof I don't make up those quotes!!!!! That's where I get this quote from.

Quoting WackoHater: Nintendo is dumb as hell, but for some odd reason I still consider him a friend.

:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: And you don't AnthonyCea? I think you'll hold out a week or two. Your forums need all of the posts they can get, and Jesse is approximately half of your traffic as it is.

No, we don't need all the WACKO POSTS WE CAN GET, JESSE HAS ALREADY KILLED AT LEAST TWO FORUMS WITH HIS LUNACY, NOW HE WANTS TO KILL THIS ONE WITH REPETITIVE LUNACY AND PHOTOS !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: WE NEED ALL THE WACKO POSTS WE CAN GET!!!!

I know you do!! Now, unban me so I can provide you with more wacko posts over there!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

We will see you in 2010 Jesse Smith, maybe by that time you will not be fabricating fake quotations and posting non-stop repetitive lunacy that only you get a kick out of !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Quoting WackoHater: JESSE SMITH I LOVE YOU SON, I'M TOTALY GAY FOR YOU, I CAN'T STAND TO BE WITHOUT YOUR CONSTANT TORMENT BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY THING THAT GIVES ME A STIFFY ANYMORE!!!

hmm....this sound familiar to anyone? can't say im surprised, hey jesse, better keep your bunghole tight!!! :-D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Nintendo is innocent by reason of inanity and is not responsible for his actions !!!

Now that you confess that, time to unban me!!! *Adds to quote collection.* And that was not fabracated!!!! I just took out da :rolleyes: which means nothing!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

And da winner is.......Four days!!!! As usual, he couldn't stand to not have me around, since da boards were dead while I waz banned!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

It's just a matter of time, you will be banned again when you start going Wacko non stop in subject threads Jesse !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, when waz da last time that I didn't go Wacko non-stop over there!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Duh, when was the last time you were banned for it ???? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

It only takes you...a few months for you to ban me again, and every few months it only lasts a few days!!! :D:D:D:D:D At this rate, da next ban is due...October 31st!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

Lets see how many minutes I can last until Wackohater bans me!

Posted by GameMiestro

Ok, I got IP banned ALREADY, and just for making a few lousy pieces of spam... :(

Posted by WackoHater

Keep ****ing around and you will be in jail soon for spamming arsewipe !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, there is no law about posting SPAM on forums!!! Da Can SPAM law iz about E-mail!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Really?

I have all his IP's and a record of his spamming ***, if he wants a report made to the FBI I will be happy to make it !!!

Bet your *** on it !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by GameMiestro

Quoting WackoHater:
Bet your *** on it !!!!

Bet your god on it?

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* Da FBI wuldn't even spend 10 seconds on a tiny SPAM report from a political freak like u!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I know where that idiot lives too, when I get my hands around his neck that boy will never make another post again !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* You don't even know where George W. Bush lives!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D