RahXephon

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

RahXephon, a board a many said they liked this over evangelion. Its a mech series also, but its not ordinary. Unlike eva where you have the robots fighting the angels, in this series the robots are controlled by song and there are 2 different earths or worlds or something. The main character is granted the robot, or more like a spell. Some weird girl sings and he reacts to the song, then hes in the huge thing. They call that giant mech the RahXephon. The story is still unfolding and I truly am enjoying this anime. One reason is that the main character isn't or acts like a ***** throughout the show. He accepts that hes the only one that can pilot the RahXephon and doesn't resist the force thats against him. Anyone watch this anime? I'd like to know more on it.

Posted by Fate

I read the first few volumes of the manga. Fun stuff.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Someone must've seen it. I got to finish watching this show, and I personally found it better than Evangelion. :cool:

Posted by Cell

Better than evangelion!!! No way!! Then I must see this manga.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Cartoon, I never touch mangas cause I'm lazy :cool:. Get them and a load of others at animeyume.org. I got this one through my friend though.

Posted by Legend Saber

I saw the first six episodes and I thought it was the worst television program (pretty wide spectrum there) I've ever seen, that inclues Fox reality shows, ABC sitcoms, and children's shows. Better than Evangelion my ass, that anime sucks. And don't tell me to "Watch the rest of it," I think shooting myself in the head would be more fun.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I'd say get a camera and then say watch the rest of it. If you seriously think shooting yourself in the head is more fun then many props to you. Don't tell me that was humor, I can tell it is.

Quoted post: I personally found it better than Evangelion.

I never said it was better than Eva, I said that I personally found it better than Eva (you know... an opinion, I'm not saying go watch the show or shoot yourself, keep your pants on). And whats wrong with child TV? It's a good passtime in the mornings when school isn't an option.

Posted by Prince Redon

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Yes actually I have seen this anime. It is great in my opinion. I love the artwork for it.[/COLOR]

Quoting Legend Saber: I saw the first six episodes and I thought it was the worst television program (pretty wide spectrum there) I've ever seen, that inclues Fox reality shows, ABC sitcoms, and children's shows. Better than Evangelion my ass, that anime sucks. And don't tell me to "Watch the rest of it," I think shooting myself in the head would be more fun.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]
Would you like to borrow my gun? In fact I may can help with the shooting part.[/COLOR]