lol, I look like a girl still

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

It's been like a year so here's some new crap shots

here's me right now, i should probably take it off sepia

my nose is bigger than an xbox, lulz

Posted by The Judge

You're a handsome man and a hideous woman.

Posted by Dexter

There's no way that's the same girl as last time. If it is, what happened to her?

And I thought you left VGC forever?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You look like a longer-haired me!

Not the same girl at all, haha. That was a very long messy situation that never got properly resolved about a year ago. That one there's just a friend that I've known since I was in kindergarten.

Come to think of it, I don't really like that shot, removed.

I guess I sort of forgot about VGC; I do that sometimes because I'm an idiot, then I go, "what used to be fun on the interbutt?" Then I remember I have this entire family of sorts that I've been out of touch with for a long time, so then I rush back over. This has happened twice now and probably won't again.

Actually, that's pretty much all bull****, I'm just too busy playing WoW and forgot to add the link to my favourites after I reformatted the last few times. Sorry guys, I missed everyone :{

Posted by Dexter

Those glasses are huge like Ant and definitely not as cute. I miss the old girl. Do you?

Yeah, but I'm trying to let her live her life. Like I said, we haven't really spoken in a year. Life's long though, so who knows what could happen.

Posted by Xenos

3D Guitar. Good times.

What made you leave before?

I don't remember, iirc someone was really frustrating me, so I decided to take a break and then just got caught up in other things. Like I said though, I love it here with everyone, so I'm glad I remembered to come back.

Posted by Roger Smith

I half expected to see Fenrir bikes and working gunblades.

:(

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Dexter: Those glasses are huge like Ant and definitely not as cute.

Ha, I want to see them.

Posted by s0ul

Kinda look like Owen Wilson!

Posted by Average n00b

Yay you didn't leave.

You do not look like a girl at all.

Though I have to say, very handsome. :B Take more. xD