Flash...AHHHHH...Gordon (Sci-Fi)

Posted by ElroyJetson

I almost died laughing at first...when I found out SciFi was taking a crack at this. I mean yeah the 80s movie was incredibly cheesy...but it was an homage to the older versions of it. So technically it was supposed to be cheesy. In either case...after thinking about it, maybe this won't be so bad. SciFi did really with Battlestar...and maybe they could do the same here.

Heres the site if anyones interested

http://www.scifi.com/flashgordon/gallery/index.php

Posted by Tiptoegecko

The best thing about the movie was the soundtrack. How are they gonna get a killa soundtrack like the movie did? But in any case, I will watch it too see if it's any good.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

Quoting Tiptoegecko: The best thing about the movie was the soundtrack. How are they gonna get a killa soundtrack like the movie did? But in any case, I will watch it too see if it's any good.

Queen...A fantastic band

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting U.B.C.S. Nick: Queen...A fantastic band

SHHHHHHH, you'll bring Omni around.

But yeah, it'll never be as good as the movie.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Flesh Gordon > Flash.

Posted by Dexter

I just saw some trailers while watching Dinotopia or whatever. I laughed and was depressed a bit when I discovered that I wasn't even surprised.

I better not be the only one watching Dinotopia right now.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Chances are: You were.

Posted by ElroyJetson

Seems Sci Fi is making a serious go of this. They've ramped up the ads, and the clips seem to pretty serious. I hear they are going back and forth with the use of the queen music.