Harry Potter and Kids

Posted by KoH

http://break.com/index/harry-potter-spoiled.html

Thought it was ****ing hilarious.

Posted by S

I don't like Harry Potter, nor do I really care about the books at all. But I don't find it funny, and that kid would have had a broken jaw if I was there.

Posted by metroidhunter9292

Harry deserves a very gruesome death that includes the use of fluffy stuffed mutant pigs.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

HA HA HA I AM AMUSED

The reactions weren't even funny.

Posted by Iris

I agree with Lunairetic. I'm no fan, but if there's something you're deeply interested in and anticipating, this would be a major let-down.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I love the series and it was completely spoiled for me.

HOWEVER! I don't think it's a massive deal, because I still don't know how the deaths/whatever come about. This was my stance until a few weeks ago before I read the final leaked copy, which I loved.

Anyway, that being said, enjoy my boxed set:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c16wK-low4E
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jh30I94B3TQ
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oi9b2hH6Ueo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4598QCL1WI
http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=335459
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d197/Lollerbot090/?action=view¤t=5789eee6.flv
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kBjWf5sTikw
http://www.youtube.com/user/someonewhoisntme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7LJWSrnRaM

Posted by KoH

[quote=The X;627952]HA HA HA I AM AMUSED

The reactions weren't even funny.

Of course not. A 300 pound fat nerd charging a station wagon with kids spoiling the new Harry Potter book, that's a terrible reaction. What the **** was I thinking? Thank you, X. Thank you so much. You're absolutely right. The reactions were ****. It wasn't funny nor amusing in the least bit. I'm glad to see that your idea of what actually is amusing is typing in caps and being overly sarcastic. You really did show me!

As for the rest of you who are trying your very best to come up with some defense against such a prank as this by using some bull**** like "Oh well they're really into it... how'd you like it if I ****ed with something you're into???" just calm down. Stop overthinking it.

And two "PS"s:

1) Velvet... you clicked a link that, at the header, the url, and in big bold letters of the actual page stated "Harry Potter Spoiled."

2) Lunairetic:

[quote][COLOR=black]that kid would have had a broken jaw if I was there.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]
[COLOR=White]
lmao.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

Whoa, slow down internet toughguy, before you continue going BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, perhaps you missed what I posted, which, last I checked, was the exact same thing that you did - links to people spoiling the book for others. Where exactly did I say that that exact video that you posted spoiled it for me? I read scans of the entire book about two weeks ago, so again, don't flatter yourself.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

hahaha, koh sucks at read. now this whole thread makes that much more sense.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting KoH: Of course not. A 300 pound fat nerd charging a station wagon with kids spoiling the new Harry Potter book, that's a terrible reaction. What the **** was I thinking? Thank you, X. Thank you so much. You're absolutely right. The reactions were ****. It wasn't funny nor amusing in the least bit. I'm glad to see that your idea of what actually is amusing is typing in caps and being overly sarcastic. You really did show me!

I dunno, didn't make me laugh either.

Posted by mis0

It might have been funny if they actually had cried or something.

Posted by Trigger

I didn't find it very funny - I don't care so much about the fact some morons wanted to feel macho by spoiling it for others but they could have deployed their spoilers a little better. Maybe then it would have been a little funny.

Posted by Oforia

****, I just spoiled the book for myself

Posted by Shade

OWNED!

yeah i would have killed them

Posted by Crazy K

I could care less. I'm not a huge fan of Harry Potter, but I can see how someone would get ****ed about the book being spoiled. I hate it when people spoil a good movie for me, but I still watch it anyways. But yeah, I didn't laugh. It would of been great seeing one of the kids cry, or punch the guy spoiling the book.

Posted by Arcadios

I'm not a fan of the series but spoilers never ruin anything for me.

Posted by Gollum

If I had been the first girl, I would have mashed that guy's face in after the first spoiler. Not that I'm a big fan - those guys are just *******s.

Posted by Speedfreak

Nowhere near as funny as the spoiler video for the last book.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. YOU BITCH. YOU BITCH!

Posted by G-Sides

it wasn't funny :s these guys are pathetic that they had nothing better to do then ruin the last book for some kids and then giggle about it as they upload it to youtube the next morning to impress other assholes online (the awesomely good tasted cool folks at ebaum'sworld, nonetheless). a predictable, overdone stunt like this isn't funny, nor was it ever funny, and tbqh, i would've laughed a lot more had that been a video of these cockless pieces of shit burning alive. :)

Posted by Tyler Durden

J.K. Rowling should go back to sucking on that 'glass dick' and peddling handjobs in them English alleyways. Wizards that look like Bill Gates? That's bull****.. On another note, the spoiler-kid should be sodomized with a rivet gun.

Posted by maian

Eh. It wasn't funny. If you call the fat nerd funny, maybe it would've been if it was more than half a second of really crappy quality. And I agree with G-Sides. :cookie:

Posted by KoH

Woah, did I seriously misread? Give me a bit.

Edit:

Okay, I concede it, I didn't read the 2nd part of his post. I admit that I almost always scan posts as opposed to actually reading them and this is no exception. My question is now: So ****ing what? Get over yourselves. None of those who criticized nor derepped are innocent of ****ing up once in a while.

Posted by Iris

Whoa there, buddy. No one's yelling at you. The movie's just not funny.

Posted by Fate

I thought the idea of yelling out fake spoilers with a megaphone to a bunch of dorks lined up late at night for the release of a book was funny. :(

Kind of like when some guys went around a Best Buy with a 360 box out their car window laughing at everyone hopelessly waiting in line.

It was better when the kid held his 360 above his head and someone ran up and stole it. Now that was funny.

Posted by Xenos

No, I agree with Fate that taunting people is much more worth it.

Posted by Iris

Oh yeah, taunting people with fake spoilers would've been funny. I agree completely. It's the macho act and real spoilers that annoy me.

Posted by Xenos

Hmm, I guess that's right. Hell, if I paid 20 bucks [or whatever] I'd get pretty **** annoyed if someone ruined it for me.

Posted by Speedfreak

Fake spoilers are like getting away with a cheeky little practical joke. Real spoilers are like getting away with running up to someone, anihilating their balls and running off.

Posted by Hyper

It's not the spoilers themselves that are funny, it's the reactions from the people who hear them. Fake spoilers also ensure more hilarity with less chance of retaliation.

Posted by Iris

Yeah. I remember reading a blog that made up a few really out-there spoilers. All of the comments were like "is this 4 real?" "omg :(" and a lot of cursing.

Posted by Fate

I'm pretty sure some of those were fake spoilers. Or at least the wrong pages. Fake spoilers are riot.

Posted by Iris

I thought they were real. I could've swore I heard people who've actually read the book saying the same thing.

Posted by Fate

I've heard some of that stuff being true because I've read spoilers, but the users commenting on the video said a lot of it wasn't true, or at least the full truth.

Posted by Iris

Even when it's half-truths, it spoils it for the reader.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: It was better when the kid held his 360 above his head and someone ran up and stole it. Now that was funny.

Whoa whoa whoa. Sauce.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Fate: I'm pretty sure some of those were fake spoilers. Or at least the wrong pages. Fake spoilers are riot.

I don't think so. Someone on 4 posted the pages and I think what he said was correct. Of course I can't find the thread it was posted in so I can't fully back it up.

Posted by maian

hay guyz voldemort kills harry and ron at the same time then the giant squid is actually ***ric gryffindor as an animagus and he uses uber magics to fuse harrys soul into rons body and they win

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

SOUL UNISON +10 MAGIC DAMAGE

Rowling is apparently writing two new books right now. One for kids and one for older audiences, apparently. Neat!

Posted by Xenos

Bleh. Looks like a failure.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting maian: then the giant squid is actually ***ric gryffindor as an animagus

Hey. That's my gag.

Posted by Sable Wind

Stunts like that are irritating and immature. It doesn't make you cool or funny. How pathetic and sad that people have to spend their lives ruining another's good time.

Personally, I love the Harry Potter books and I proudly admit it, so there. I was very satisfied with the fact that I managed to avoid all spoilers and finished the book incredibly happy and relieved.

Actually, my boyfriend tried spoiling it for me until I told him "NO, I wanna wait for the book!" and he said, "You actually READ that crap?"

Gaw. D:

Posted by Moogs

That's so messed up. If he would have told me his eye would be black and his lip would be bleeding though. It's wrong to mess up the VERY last thing for a series someone is interested in. Lame. I am so glad it wasn't spoiled for me.

Posted by Moogs

That's so messed up. If he would have told me his eye would be black and his lip would be bleeding though. It's wrong to mess up the VERY last thing for a series someone is interested in. Lame. I am so glad it wasn't spoiled for me.

Quoting Fate: I thought the idea of yelling out fake spoilers with a megaphone to a bunch of dorks lined up late at night for the release of a book was funny. :(

Kind of like when some guys went around a Best Buy with a 360 box out their car window laughing at everyone hopelessly waiting in line.

Plus they weren't fake. The pages were wrong, however, the spoilers were correct.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Sable Wind: Personally, I love the Harry Potter books and I proudly admit it, so there. I was very satisfied with the fact that I managed to avoid all spoilers and finished the book incredibly happy and relieved.

Actually, my boyfriend tried spoiling it for me until I told him "NO, I wanna wait for the book!" and he said, "You actually READ that crap?"

Gaw. D:

Ha, for a laugh I went onto 4chan when I was done with the book and made a thread saying "HEY GUYS, I JUST FINISHED THE NEW HARRY POTTER AND YOU GUYS NEVER SPOILED IT FOR ME!! I WIN HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHHAHAH..." or something to that effect. What few replies it got mainly consisted of "You actually read Harry Potter. You lose." :(

Posted by Sable Wind

Half of them are lying when they say they dislike it, I know they are.

Posted by Fate

I liked the movies. Never read the books and don't really care to.

Posted by Linko_16

The movies are mega fail. I walked away from Order of the Phoenix thinking, "how in the world does anyone who hasn't read it know what's going on?"

Some guy on my other forum quite a while ago was asking about one of the recently released books (I forget which), but all he wanted to know was who was getting together with who. I asked him why on earth he'd want someone to tell him that for when he could just get the book himself, to which he replied something to the effect of "Duh, because I want to be prepared for it in the movie. What would I want to read this stuff for?"

My respect for this guy, who used to be pretty cool, had been slipping before this for various reasons... and I pretty much disowned him afterward.

Posted by Sable Wind

I'll interject only to increase the NERD factor in this thread, and then disappear.

I actually liked OotP, Linko! I thought it was one of the best movies yet. That being said, I haven't seen half of them, but, still, I really enjoyed the movie! My mom is able to follow along well enough. She doesn't read the books, but she gets it. :3

Posted by Fate

Movies will never replace the books, I know. But I'm not really interested in the wizard magic thing enough to read seven books of it. Movies are easy.

Quoted post: The movies are mega fail. I walked away from Order of the Phoenix thinking, "how in the world does anyone who hasn't read it know what's going on?"

No one I went with had a problem, and I was the only one who read the books.

Posted by maian

eh

I didn't mind the movie too much, but that's probably because it wasn't like the book, and I hated the fifth book. :)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=maian;632375]eh

I didn't mind the movie too much, but that's probably because it wasn't like the book, and I hated the fifth book. :)

This is why I liked the movie. It cut out all the ****ty, chapter-long dialogues that added little to the plot, and focused solely on the stuff we actually care about.

Posted by G-Sides

i actually never saw OotP :s nor pirates 3 8-)

EDIT: nor fantastic 4 8-)

Quoted post: EDIT: nor fantastic 4 8-)

That's because they're both ****ing terrible.

I DISLIKE HARRY POTTER.

That being said, I just finished the 7th and loved it, despite already having spoiled it for myself.

BAWWWW, you know what happens. Okay, you still don't know how it got to that point. Just a preference thing but it really doesn't seem to phase me just knowing the results without having heard the journey.

Posted by protomanv4

well I didn't find that funn,but thx for the thought.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

OMFG WUT A BUNCH OF ASSWHOLES

Posted by Yonaka

I actually read the whole series and loved it. The movies are indeed a massive fail. I haven't seen OotP yet, but I intend to when it comes out on DVD. I managed to avoid all the real spoilers, and was very satisfied with the ending.