what was your first legit shiny?

Posted by kissdude_44

legit means you didnt use an AR, or other cheating device. list your first shiny, and what it is today (if evolved) note-your first shiny cannot be the red gyarados from S/G/C.

my first shiny was an aron, i found her at level 9, in saaphire, the granite cave, while i was looking for a nosepass. she's a level 50 aggron now! ill ev train her later (yes, its a she, im not an all male trainer, like some people i know) i want to see your posts, so answer if you can.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'm pretty sure it was a Nidoran in Silver, but in D/P it was a hatched Diglett. Too bad it wasn't the nature I was looking for.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

RED GYARADOS

Posted by Zeta

Quoting The X: RED GYARADOS

Posted by veritas

Blue psyduck in ruby. It was in the safari zone type place.

Posted by CS Ryan

Scary thing. My Totodile when I started Silver the day I bought it. I thought the game was busted when I saw a green Totodile...

Posted by kissdude_44

ok...guys? what did i say about the red gyarados? it doesnt count! i dont wanna see 'red gyarados' anymore! got it?
ok.....***....you people need to read the rules.....

Posted by Zeta

Shiny Zubat in Silver, about half an hour before my save battery died.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Shiny Banette in Sapphire. Originally a Shuppet.

Posted by jack A.K.A cooldude

shiny steelix in pokemon diamond. (not origanally an onix)

Posted by jake from da vgchat

i was playin sapphire and i caught a half blue and half yellow horsea i think the game was ****** up

Posted by Mystic Hero

Silver Pidgey in Silver version which I killed because I had no Pokeballs. :(

Posted by Colonel

A Golden Geodude in FireRed

Posted by crelda

I cant remember my own but the first one i saw legit was a stantler on this guys silver. He would o killed it if i didn't tell him to catch it. Idiot.

Posted by Angerion the Brave

PokeMon silver was very nice to me for shiny pokemon

Of course anyones first who played all the games is the Red Gyaridos.

My first catch was hunting the Unowns, a shiny blue "I" Unown appeared. I still have him somewhere (in Stadium 2 I think.

I also caught a Golden Magikarp (Which like an idiot I evolved into another Red Gyaridos) and something else...

Heh, can't remeber the last one:D

My sister got a Shiny Red Lugia in a trade.

Posted by shinypokehunter

hey gize mind if i join

my first shiny was in gold it was a Ho-oh shiny

Posted by Luigi61289

ditto in crystal apart from gyrados

Posted by zigzaghakr

a shiny zigzagoon on ruby the first wild pokemon I caught on there as well

Posted by Pit

so you caught yourself? because your on your personal info it says you're a zigzazoon. How can a zigzagoon ****ing type?

For me it was a plusle, *** I was so ****ed. I didn't want a shiny ***** *** plusle.

Posted by F1NALSMASH

Been playing Pokemon since day 1 and i still have not found a shiny Pokemon.

I still have hope. but i currently am not playing D/P.

Posted by Borealis

A stupid Claydol I didn't even want.

Posted by Murasaki Lotus

My first one was one of the snail guys... The fire type, can't think of his name... Eh, he's only cool because he is purple.

Posted by Linko_16

The only shiny I've ever seen was a golden Geodude. I was leveling somewhere in Diamond at the time, and I didn't have any kind of special Pokeball handy because I'm not used to really caring about catching Pokemon. I was worried he would self-destruct, as the other Geodude in that area had been doing, but luckily my first Pokemon out was Bronzong, who had Hypnosis, which has something like a 70% success rate.

TWICE, hypnosis failed. The Geodude exploded on me.

I was upset for, like, a week.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Linko_16: The only shiny I've ever seen was a golden Geodude. I was leveling somewhere in Diamond at the time, and I didn't have any kind of special Pokeball handy because I'm not used to really caring about catching Pokemon. I was worried he would self-destruct, as the other Geodude in that area had been doing, but luckily my first Pokemon out was Bronzong, who had Hypnosis, which has something like a 70% success rate.

TWICE, hypnosis failed. The Geodude exploded on me.

I was upset for, like, a week.

That sucks. A gold geodude would've been pimp.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

a mudkip

Posted by Phantom75230

A gold caterpie in leaf green, which then became a red metapod, to a butterfree with green eyes and pink wings

Posted by Red

Fire Red, I was in the cave of Victory Road. I forget the level, I think it was 20-40 or something. anyway it was a Geodude. to this day it is the only one I've caught so I named him Goldy. or something like that.

Posted by rigobert49

geodude dont remember if male or female... found it in mt. moon in pokemon leafgreen. my last shiny obtained so far is a 50 ledian in pokemon platinum.

Posted by rigobert49

i think geodude is the most found shiny pokemon......

Posted by rigobert49

jajaja!!

Posted by I Will Ever

shiny carvana but when i walked to get somthing my knee hit the game making it mess up and i didnt save

Posted by Panic!

First of all, I hate the word legit. Don't use it ever again.

Second, my first legitimate shiny was in Crystal Version in the ice cave before the last gym. It was a light blue Swinub. This was pretty bad ***.

Posted by Phantasm

Chatot in Diamond

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Panic;945160]First of all, I hate the word legit. Don't use it ever again.

Second, my first legitimate shiny was in Crystal Version in the ice cave before the last gym. It was a light blue Swinub. This was pretty bad ***.

you aint legit

you aint ****

but no first shiny was a nidoran female

i still can't find a moonstone to evolve it with

Posted by Rikoru

Since I just got a shiny, my first shiny is a Cubone in Platinum, which is now a Marowak. Didn't even know what a shiny was until Gen III. I sucked then. The only thing I was good at was training one starter and one Legendary until D/P.

Posted by Gilganas

Mine was actually a Totodile starter in Gold.

The first time I ever played through it, started with a shiny Totodile, was awesome.

Posted by dinkous

mine was a red garados and i am breeding it with a ditto to get a golden magicarp

Posted by dinkous

other than that i have never had one

Posted by DmasterFLEX

first one i caught was a shiny bidoff in platinum but the first one i got from a trade was i think a shiny deoxys