A VGC WITHOUT DA?!

Posted by Ant

what would've happened to VGC if DA were to never have been established?

I'm thinking a few "prominent" members would have stayed(sabre). A few others would be as ostracized as they are now (Roger Smith). other members wouldn't be nearly as popular as they are now(myself[not to say that I am now lol], Judge). And I think the overall feel of the site would be a bit more on the serious side of things.

WUT DO U THINK?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

probably no one who comes to DA would still post on VGC

Posted by Ant

I PROOOOOOOObably would have got bored with the site by now. or not who knows lol

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

not enough activity on the main site to warrant coming more than every two or three days

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Not that it's currently making me keep posting here or anything, I would've likely left if it wasn't established during it's heyday. I probably would've never had two awesome AvP posters either, which would really suck.

Posted by Ant

Also, I doubt the blogs would still be around if it weren't for DA as well. ALL YOU OTHER BLOG FAGS OWN YOUR EXSISTANCE TO US.

Without a doubt, yeah.

Posted by mis0

I honestly don't know. Assuming most of you were still here, I'd probably never have talked to you much. Not that I do anyway, but even less. I also would have thought LoS was pretty stupid if I hadn't talked to him here.

Posted by Omni

I would probably have found some other site that I could do a music sharing blog on, and gotten into gay progressive metal crap.

Posted by The Judge

For as little as I actually post, this is about the only board I check barring certain threads in the OT clump. If DA were never here, I would've got fed up with this site a long time ago, and I'd have left at least a year ago.

Posted by Zeta

I'd probably still be as stupid as I was back in the MSZ days. THANK YOU DA FOR SAVING ME FROM A HORRIBLE FATE!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'd be a supermod.

THANKS FOR RUINING ME GUYS

ur welcum

Posted by Stalolin

i would have left or become a decent poster

thanks guys :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

No point in becoming a decent poster at VGC. Very few quality threads, lol.

Posted by Ant

MAYBE THERE WOULD BE MORE?!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

idk actually. All the serious business posters like Raptor are long gone.

Posted by The Judge

Aboleth's are effectively immortal, and can take the Savant Aboleth prestige class upon gaining the ability focus (enslave, slime), craft aboleth glyph, and Quickslime feat, as well as gaining the ability to cast 3rd-level arcane spells.

Posted by Iris

VGC without Deviant Art? We'd probably have a smaller graphics forum and less Roger Smiths. :cool:

Posted by The Judge

Wishful thinking.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Iris: hi gais im a stupid ****ing **** whore that needs to be raped in the face by an angry rhino

lol wut

Posted by Iris

:bowser:

Posted by Zeta

Bowser was worthless in SMRPG, except for the 1-on-1 against Dodo.

Quoted post: idk actually. All the serious business posters like Raptor are long gone.

Spoilers: raptor wasn't all that serious. persona get

Posted by Omni

Quoting The X: idk actually. All the serious business posters like Raptor are long gone.

Pretty sure I've run into him at at least one other forum I go to, just under a different name. He'll be back.

Also, page ninja and Vamp is right. Raptor isn't serious.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

THERE WOULD BE MORE TIFA LOCKHARTS AND KEYARTISTS IF IT WERE NOT FOR DA PEOPLE

Loney would still stalk Linko.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Loney would still stalk Linko.

Holy ****, we're ****ing heroes then.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Well, duh.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

There'd probably be more members. We're pretty ****ing harsh on everyone who joins.

DA? Not really... I'd blame the rest of VGC just as much as us.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Loney would still stalk Linko.

I'd have still put a stop to her... but the experience wouldn't have been nearly as traumatizing for her. Thanks, DA!

I'd probably still be here, but I doubt my fun fetishes would be quite as well known or as much of a joke.

Posted by Lord of Spam

every shecock is shecock shecock

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Zeta: Bowser was worthless in SMRPG, except for the 1-on-1 against Dodo.

Leave and never return.

Posted by sniper

Mario, Geno, and Bowser for life.

Posted by The Judge

There you go.

Posted by Alastor

I'd still be here modding the SSB board, and I'd be a lot less awesome. :(

I'm sure something similar to DA would've formed on some other forum, though, and I would've stalked you guys to it, so whatever.

Posted by Ant

WOULDN'T BE THE SAME ETC