Someone wants to get their arse kicked !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Yes, someone here wants their arse kicked >>>>>>>> :jesse:

And this is going to happen for sure !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jesse Smith, I'm going to chase you deep into the woods with a big stick Son, you will be in fear and I will drive you deep into the forest where Grizzly Bears will eat you for dinner Son !!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Yes, someone here wants their arse kicked >>>>>>>> :jesse:

And this is going to happen for sure !!!!

:yawn:

I think I need some sleep!!!! Remember what you said...

Quoting WackoHater: I still consider (wacko1337), Dexter, Omni, Iris, mis0, Poco, and Jesse Smith very good friends.

:D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

Is it just me Jesse or do you have some weird obsession with babys?

[quote=Jesse Smith;627149][SIZE=+10]*[IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/images/n00bies/yawn.jpg[/IMG]*[/SIZE]

I think I need some sleep!!!! Remember what you said...

:D:D:D:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Newsflash: *yawning* drives WackoHater INSANE!!!!! Take a close look at what da baby iz doing!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

:yawn:

Posted by Crazy K

Yawning in my 8th grade Science class would get you kicked out. My teacher was crazy son.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Are...you...sure...WackoHater wasn't your teacher!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Newsflash: *yawning* drives WackoHater INSANE!!!!! Take a close look at what da baby iz doing!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

You stupid idiot, you just ruined the thread with your idiotic repetitive pictures, it is no wonder your lunacy got TWO WACKO FORUMS SHUT DOWN YOU STUPID IDIOT JESSE !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: And you teach members here to be idiots like you are too !!!! :mad: :mad:

PPS: Jesse, if you want to see your picture, look up stupid in any dictionary or look in the mirror !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: You stupid idiot, you just ruined the thread with your idiotic repetitive pictures

Um, no, you did that as soon as you typed da first letter of da first post!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Poco

hey wackohater ur gay

Posted by Roger Smith

[quote=WackHater]I still consider Roger Smith, Dexter, Omni, Iris, mis0, Poco, and Jesse Smith very good friends.

I r luvd

Posted by jack A.K.A cooldude

Originally Posted by WackoHater
I still consider jack A.K.A cooldude, Dexter, Omni, Iris, mis0, Poco, and Jesse Smith very good friends.

um im confused i dont know you... i am a very good friend? im confused >.<

Posted by WackoHater

Duh, Jesse Smith and his lunatic fellow members (ie: his brother) are fabricating fake quotations man, you can't believe anything these idiots post man !!!

Now you know why Jesse Smith is in for a good old fashioned Southern *** Whoopin Son !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

???????????????

Posted by WackoHater

LOL, another loser banned to WAcKo University !!! :D

why the **** was i ****ing banned?

Posted by WackoHater

Try putting some real words into your posts man, not just ????????????

That crap is not a post, improve your posting style and you will be unbanned one day, don't be a follower of losers like Omni and Jesse Smith either, they are nobodies !!!!!:
mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, hiz posts have way more quality than your dead posts!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith, you need to be banned from the entire forum circuit AND HAVE YOUR ARSE WHOOPED !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

hey son, is it just me son, or does the more WakoHater says he hates Jesse Smith and he's gonna leave son, he just keeps posting more son threads on hating Jesse and leaving son? oh..and in case i didnt say it as much as WackoHater did...SON

Posted by Jesse Smith

He said it himself....

Quoting WackoHater: I'm all talk and no action Jesse !!

Then you got

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse is dumb as hell, but for some odd reason I still consider him a friend.

Quoting WackoHater: bashing from me could be a sign of friendship.

and

Quoting WackoHater: We need you here Jesse, we can't afford to ban you like every one bans me man!

Posted by WackoHater

Duh, Jesse, find something else to post beside recycled fabricated quotations and idiotic repetitive photos idiot, you are ruining your own forum and teaching kids your derelict posting style that everyone HATES !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

HOW MANY WACKO FORUMS HAVE YOU DOOMED SO FAR JESSE, DO YOU WANT TO DOOM THIS ONE NOW, DO YOU EVER LEARN OR DO YOU JUST KEEP GOING ON THE SAME DESTRUCTIVE PATH FOREVER ???? :mad:

JESSE, IT IS TIME YOU ACT YOUR AGE MAN, YOU ARE NOT 15 ANYMORE, IN FACT YOU ARE AN OLD MAN NOW !!!

WHAT ARE YOU, A 32 YEAR OLD BOY NOW ????
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: you are ruining your own forum and teaching kids your derelict posting style that everyone HATES !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Um...you're da only one that hates it, while da rest of us enjoy torturing you!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Would you like to see some more *yawning*!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: WHAT ARE YOU, A 32 YEAR OLD BOY NOW ??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm just a little 30 year old child!!!! When I turned 30 and asked my mommy how old I was, mature wise...she said THREE!!!! :D:D:D And she was correct!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

pitiful

Posted by WackoHater

Yes, :jesse: sure is man, you said it, that is reality, he loves being known as a fruitcake too, that is part of Jesse's lunacy !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: He can't see how destructive he is man, that is the sad part !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, he's talking about you!!! :D:D:D:D

And no, I'm not da one who gave you that mean infraction!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I highly doubt he is talking about me Jesse Smith, if he is he is as sick as you are !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, don't say my students are sick!!! er, have you paid tuetion yet??!! What are you doing at da University??!! It costs $1337 a sumester to get in to Wacko University!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

Now now jesse, we know that i was refering to you with that last post!!!

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now now, don't say my students are sick!!! er, have you paid tuetion yet??!! What are you doing at da University??!! It costs $1337 a sumester to get in to Wacko University!!!! :D:D:D:D

does that include room and board?

Posted by avalanch

It better include breakfast lunch & dinner to!!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting avalanch: Now now jesse, we know that i was refering to you with that last post!!!

But his is innocent by reason of inanity and is not responsible for his actions !!! :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: One day when I get hold of you Jesse, I'm going to choke the life out of you Son !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Jesses not insane...he's a wacko, just like me and a bunch of other people here

EDIT: he's not just a wacko, he's KING OF DA WACKOS!!!! all hail jesse smith

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting avalanch: Now now jesse, we know that i was refering to you with that last post!!!

er, who's side are you on!!!!!!!! grrrrr!!!!!

Quoting EvilDeadGamer: does that include room and board?

I would let WackoHater sleep in da ditch, free of charge.

Quoting WackoHater: But his is innocent by reason of inanity and is not responsible for his actions !!! :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now that you say I'm pure and innocent, time to unban me!!! You said it yourself, you need me there!!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: PS: One day when I get hold of you Jesse, I'm going to choke the life out of you Son !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

*yawn* You said it yourself, you're all talk and no action!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

Let's get one thing clear. Im not on yourside OR on his side, got that?:chainsaw:

[quote=Jesse Smith;630266]er, who's side are you on!!!!!!!! grrrrr!!!!!

Posted by Omni

Uh oh, we've got a free agent on our hands!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting avalanch: Let's get one thing clear. Im not on yourside OR on his side, got that?:chainsaw:

You are either with da wackos, or you are with da terrorists, aka... WackoHaters!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

Er, your not a wacko, your a 30 year old child!!!!:D:D:D:D

[quote=Jesse Smith;629024]
I'm just a little 30 year old child!!!! When I turned 30 and asked my mommy how old I was, mature wise...she said THREE!!!! :D:D:D And she was correct!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

Now jesse's trying to ignore the thread because he knows I'm right!!!

Posted by Average n00b

Love > Hate. ]: