Morgan Webb hates the DS

Posted by Mkamzng1

Hey, did u guys see Morgan Webb on her segment of "A Morgan Minute" on G4? She ranted about how her DS made her look stupid when she was playing Wario Ware and had to blow into the mic for one of the mini-games and now she says she despises the DS and is thanking Nintendo for making her look like a moron.

Posted by Zeta

I love blowing DSes.

Posted by S

?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Morgan Webb is pretty fugly, therefore anything she says is moot.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Satire, lol

Who's this 'Morgan Webb'?

Your typical hot gamer nerd chick that's thrown in front of a camera so more young male teens will watch. Even though she's a pretty terrible host. Though G4 is pretty terrible itself... so whatever.

Posted by Fate

You forgot to add that nerds are often mistaking her for being hot because of the trait she has of playing video games. They capitalize on her by putting pull-quotes in her interviews like about how she's a raving Zelda fan. She's not really ugly because there have been worse, but I wouldn't call her hot.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Morgan Webb IS an moron. Let's all thank the DS for revealing it to her. Everything she says about videogames sounds like it's fed to her by a bunch of nerds off to the side. She never struck me as being a REAL gamer, and now that she's dissing the DS just makes me feel ever more correct.

Posted by Speedfreak

Hey guys, remember when dissing the DS didn't make you a jackass?

You mean that whole first year when the DS kinda sucked?

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Well I think shes lieing. The DS is probably the only thing shes blown.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://www.robbscelebs.co.uk/noops396/morgan_webb0002.jpg[/IMG]

well i just lost my erection

worst blond ever? Close. Jessica Alba in Fantastic Four just beats her out.

Posted by Bebop

I'd tap her like a DS touch screen

Posted by Mkamzng1

Her being into video games is cool. and to me she is hot (not the hottest girl in the world, but still hot.) and her being into video games unlike a lot of other girls is a really cool thing too.

ten bucks says she kinda only likes a few games, but she's getting paid to really like games.

Posted by Ant

...where you going with this?

I think you know.

Posted by Ant

no...perhaps if you were to say it in size 7 font bolded I would understand the point you are trying to convey.

MORGAN WEBB IS A SEMI-PRETTY FACE THAT'S GETTING PAID TO LIKE GAMES SO MORE PEOPLE WATCH G4'S SHOWS

satisfactory?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

semi-pretty?

Vamp are you drunk

Posted by Ant

you're honestly saying you wouldn't fu[COLOR="Lime"]ck that sh[/COLOR]it in the sack? come on.

oh and thanks for pointing that out vamp.

Quoted post: semi-pretty?

Vamp are you drunk

Semi-pretty as in she's obviously pretty enough to a lot of nerds to find her attractive. She's a ****ing ugly beast to me, but she was hired for a reason!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'd say she's jawesome.

zing