Who should mod da chats??!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Draxamus or Astanax or both!

(If you don't go to da chats...don't vote!!!!)

http://www.vgchat.com/register.php

is the link to register so you can vote.

Posted by Zac

why is this a poll

Posted by Draxamus

Well since you message board people won't know anything about this. My only rule for the chats has been no flooding. I gave Astanax the password to help enforce this rule, but he began banning people simply because he thought they were annoying. He is now talking about banning people for being "lamers." He also doesn't understand that unlike message boards, chat rooms often stray from the main topic. But if Astanax is made mod, he will ban anyone who goes off topic. THAT IS ALL

Posted by metroidhunter9292

ha astanax aint losin now

Posted by Lacaran

ASTANAX IS MAD WITH POWER

DO NOT SUPPORT HIS STALINIST RULE

Posted by Princess Alice

astanax rocks

Posted by Astanax

Hello. I have been forced into this contest because people of Pokemon Chat have been besieged by Drax and his lackeys, and when they found out that Drax was mod, they wanted me to be his replacement.

I banned Jim Rome, and only Jim Rome because he was harrassing the other chatters and not letting up on his harassment.

They will tell lies about me, but having that banning power for such a while, Jim Rome was the only one I banned. I promise that I will only ban as a last resort, and sparingly. If it is to ban, then it will only be for an hour, to a day, depending on the severity of the ban, and if I fail in that, then Jesse Smith may give banning rights back to Drax once more.

Posted by Zac

The chats have been around for over 10 years, astanax wants to kill them. I do not know his motives, other than he wants a bunch of 12 year olds to look up to him as a leader.

Posted by metroidhunter9292

hey....im 14 buddy

Posted by netman

haha its like this is 6 years ago.

i voted for drax and zac because they make things fun

Posted by Ken25

I might try to become a moderator cause I have experience at chatrooms cause I'm a moderator on 3 chatrooms and I don' abuse my power like Draxamus did when he unbanned Jim and caused alot of problems also kept on harrassing me for noreason and also made a group called The HollyWood and waged war against my group soo Astanax should be the new head moderator cause I can fully trust him cause he is a man with true spirit controling power not abusing it like Draxamus did

Posted by Crysalim

My chat name is Proman. You should remember me from a long time ago, Jesse. Basically, from what I can gather, there's a power grabbing shift here, and Astynax is trying to get it from Drax and Zac.

Drax and Zac are constant chatters and understand the way the rooms work, often going off topic to create "communities" of a sort. That's the way the chats are most fun, when people are bound together.

Driving a force between them is not going to help anything.. I'm actually wanting to chat there again, with the recent goings-on. It brings new people when such unique things happen.

You should let Drax and Zac mod things, and Astynax as well, if he is willing to take care of people.

Posted by Astanax

I do not want to kill the chats. I appreciate Drax reviving them. Drax and them call me crazy for actually giving a care about WoN Chat, with Ultimos being the most outspoken. It was my fault for telling Drax that there were people in Pokemon Chat that I had spent months conversing with.

Posted by Ken25

Astanax is one of my LoZ Lord members and we defended him after Jim and his Hollywood goones wage war on us nonstop he should become the new head moderator.

Posted by Princess Alice

Quoting Zac: The chats have been around for over 10 years, astanax wants to kill them. I do not know his motives, other than he wants a bunch of 12 year olds to look up to him as a leader.

ime not a twelve year old!

Posted by Jim Rome

Hahaha. This is too much. Hey, Proman, wonder if these guys will be talking about these 2 days like they did about the MERCS or n-X or DL or HOSS or well you get my point.

EPIC~

Posted by Evan

drax

Posted by SquirrelyLord

Quoting Draxamus: Well since you message board people won't know anything about this. My only rule for the chats has been no flooding. I gave Astanax the password to help enforce this rule, but he began banning people simply because he thought they were annoying. He is now talking about banning people for being "lamers." He also doesn't understand that unlike message boards, chat rooms often stray from the main topic. But if Astanax is made mod, he will ban anyone who goes off topic. THAT IS ALL

I've known Draxy since I was a nublet.

He would know.

You know ALL.

Posted by Token Black

Why is astanax exist?

Posted by Andrew k/Deathblaze

Quoting Draxamus: Well since you message board people won't know anything about this. My only rule for the chats has been no flooding. I gave Astanax the password to help enforce this rule, but he began banning people simply because he thought they were annoying. He is now talking about banning people for being "lamers." He also doesn't understand that unlike message boards, chat rooms often stray from the main topic. But if Astanax is made mod, he will ban anyone who goes off topic. THAT IS ALL

dude ur evil astanax is good ur gunna lose. btw ur profile is gay

by andrew k that was ment for draxamus

Posted by Draxamus

76.193.80.159 steven: as soon as ther rest of my team adds thier votes there will be no way in hell your buddy drax will win

Vote cheating

u suck drax

Posted by Ken25

I agree with Andrew cause Jim and his 2nd in command Draxamus want to make that chatroom their's to get more members to join THWO and invade chatango and send it into chaos which that will not happen.

Posted by Jim Rome

Ken, do you even know what you just said? Let me make this nice and simple. There is no HWO. There is no HOLLYWOOD. Nobody cares about your chatango. And I don't even care about the Pokemon chat.

What I do care about is that Astanax is trying to be a backstabber. Abused his power. And is using his influence over you and your friends to take control away from Drax who was the reason there is Pokemon chat to begin with.

Got it?

No...didn't think so.

Posted by Draxamus

More than half of the votes for Astanax are fake.

Posted by stevenkey

Quoting Draxamus: 76.193.80.159 steven: as soon as ther rest of my team adds thier votes there will be no way in hell your buddy drax will win

Vote cheating

70.20.164.218 Draxamus: Heh that should make my win unanimous stupid ****ing boards will think twice than to **** with me ever again.

i would say you just shoved your ****ing foot in your mouth >_>

Posted by Astanax

Quoting Draxamus: More than half of the votes for Astanax are fake.

Four extra may be by Rafa, but I didn't tell him to do it. It just shows how badly he wants Drax to not be a moderator if he lets groups like Hollywood in to **** everyone off and not let them enjoy being in this chat.

Speaking of which, Jesse Smith said only people who chat in the chats can vote. All the voters for my side chatted in Pokemon Chat at one time or another, and still do. I've counted only Drax, Zac, and Jim Rome chatting in the chats, so what about the other votes there from non chatters? From this point in time, all the votes for me, and for the "get completely new mods" vote, they have all chatted in Pokemon Chat, while the only chat Drax's voters chatted in was NGSAM, which has nothing to do with this battle for power. Sure you can talk about chatting in old WoN, but old WoN is dead, and has been for a long time.

Posted by Zac

Do you actually believe anything you are typing?

Posted by Zac

And the current chatters are people like stevenkey. Enough said. He also voted like 10 times.

Posted by stevenkey

Quoting Zac: And the current chatters are people like stevenkey. Enough said. He also voted like 10 times.

I voted once the other votes are from people i know on newgrounds who have also chatted at vgchat.

Posted by Astanax

Quoting Zac: And the current chatters are people like stevenkey. Enough said. He also voted like 10 times.

Can't believe that there are actually this many chatters who go to Pokemon Chat? There's still a few who haven't even gotten online yet who chat in Pokemon Chat.

Posted by Zac

No, he seriously voted like 10 times. Your grasp over the weak minded is strong, but you don't have as many weak minds as you think

Posted by stevenkey

Quoting Zac: No, he seriously voted like 10 times. Your grasp over the weak minded is strong, but you don't have as many weak minds as you think

Well when your done thinking your right you may want to check the E-Mail address of all the other people that signed up. Just to vote for astanax for my sake. There all real E-mail address that belong to my friends and family. And really if you just shut up i wont reply anymore.

Posted by xain

Quoting Zac: No, he seriously voted like 10 times. Your grasp over the weak minded is strong, but you don't have as many weak minds as you think
Man you must have the mind of a ****ing ten year old to think the other accounst here are fake. I'll tell you what you get a life and ill leave you alone.

Posted by kitsunemon

Quoting Draxamus: 70.20.164.218 Draxamus: Heh that should make my win unanimous stupid ****ing boards will think twice than to **** with me ever again.

oh look even though your spying on our private site which is punishable by law ill let you off the hook if you tell me WHY you posted this stupid comment on the vgchatroom >_>?

Posted by jack A.K.A cooldude

astanax is a great person he is the best he should be a mod of the chat.

Posted by S

This is like some ****ed up soap opera.

Posted by jack A.K.A cooldude

well its not so shut up. its a vote idiot.

Posted by Draxamus

Quoting stevenkey: 70.20.164.218 Draxamus: Heh that should make my win unanimous stupid ****ing boards will think twice than to **** with me ever again.

That is a fake quote.

Anyway this is dumb. Do whatever you want, Jesse.

Posted by Draxamus

Quoting stevenkey: 70.20.164.218 Draxamus: Heh that should make my win unanimous stupid ****ing boards will think twice than to **** with me ever again.

Anyway this is dumb. Do whatever you want, Jesse. I've helped with your chats more than anyone else has, whereas Astanax is just a power hungry nutjob. I'm looking in Pokemon right now, and without any outside influence no one in there is discussing Pokemon at this moment. That is how chat rooms work. You've spent too much time running your message board. Astanax banned someone on a whim, because he found that person personally annoying. He abused his power, and he will continue to abuse it. He has abandoned the spirit of WoN.

WoN chats have always been a bastion for free speech. Sometimes people argued, and more often than not they went off topic. That's just part of chatting. And over the years that's the type of freedom I've been trying to preserve. I persuaded KBOTC to fix the chat code because at the time certain people were using exploits to boot innocent people for chat, with the justification that they were annoying, new, or lame. I instituted the moderation system because rampant flooding was impeding the flow of conversation. I made an entire site dedicated to the WoN community.

Astanax was around in the old days, but he hasn't been active in the chats as much as I have. He wasn't around to see the trends. He just came back recently, and at the time I thought there was no harm in letting him have the password to ban flooders. That is what he told me he needed it for, and he accepted it even after I explained that he shouldn't ban for anything else. You see it was his plan all along to betray me. He's had an unhealthy obsession with WoN for years. So he can't pass up the opportunity to actually seize control.

Now if Astanax is who you want running the chats, then fine. I can move on. I already had moved on when WoN was virtually dead. But if you want to stick with someone who you can trust to do his job without bias, and not drive people away, then I'm still around.

Posted by Draxamus

Here is exactly what I'm talking about. Without any outside influence, no one in the chat is talking about Pokemon.

75.62.134.29 rafa323 a.k.a. pokemaster: *BJ on my team*
72.204.239.150 Princess Amy: bjirei! help me and alice!
75.62.134.29 rafa323 a.k.a. pokemaster: duh
72.204.239.150 Princess Amy: disapear u! rafa!
207.200.116.11 bjirei: im baord!
75.62.134.29 rafa323 a.k.a. pokemaster: *takes alice and disapears*
72.204.239.150 Princess Amy: *threw around him faster*
75.62.134.29 rafa323 a.k.a. pokemaster: *doesnt die*
72.204.239.150 Princess Amy: police! use gun to shoot rafa!
72.204.239.150 Princess Amy: *call police*
75.62.134.29 rafa323 a.k.a. pokemaster: *goes threw the window*
72.204.239.150 Princess Amy: *lock doors*
75.62.134.29 rafa323 a.k.a. pokemaster: *gets on car*
72.204.239.150 Princess Amy: *use bomb and twor around him*
75.62.134.29 rafa323 a.k.a. pokemaster: *goes below the carthan to the front*
72.204.239.150 Princess Amy: goodbye1 rafa!
75.62.134.29 rafa323 a.k.a. pokemaster: fall and hang on to the car bumper*
72.204.239.150 Princess Amy: *kicks rafa out*
75.62.134.29 rafa323 a.k.a. pokemaster: *kicks her out*teleports to there car
72.204.239.150 Princess Amy: dirve faster! alice!
75.62.134.29 rafa323 a.k.a. pokemaster: *kicks her out*

You read the log from bottom to top.

Posted by IamL

Quoting Crysalim: My chat name is Proman. You should remember me from a long time ago, Jesse. Basically, from what I can gather, there's a power grabbing shift here, and Astynax is trying to get it from Drax and Zac.

Drax and Zac are constant chatters and understand the way the rooms work, often going off topic to create "communities" of a sort. That's the way the chats are most fun, when people are bound together.

Driving a force between them is not going to help anything.. I'm actually wanting to chat there again, with the recent goings-on. It brings new people when such unique things happen.

You should let Drax and Zac mod things, and Astynax as well, if he is willing to take care of people.

I like this post.

I'm new to the chat myself, and this description of how the chat has been run appeals to me and makes me want to continue to come back.

If Drax has been a mod for so many years then perhaps the chatters can forgive whatever has made them so upset over the last few days. To change the way the chat has always been run seems like a strange choice. The reason people care what happens to the chat in the first place is because it's been a good chat -- and up until now it has been run fairly well. I would like to see it continue.

I don't see why power should be ubruptly and completely shifted. Shared, perhaps?

Posted by loathing

ahahaha

WoN drama, what a blast from the past

Posted by Stalolin

why is draxamus not winning

Posted by Jim Rome

Quoting Stalolin: why is draxamus not winning

Astanax is pandering to the pokemon chatters and they're creating multiple profiles to vote for him. And Astanax is even trying to SPIN that to his favor by saying THEY WANT ME SO BAD LOOK AT THEM CHEAT FOR ME! I'M GREAT!

Posted by Astanax

I see Jesse Smith hasn't changed the password yet, and I banned and unbanned Jim Rome, my first and only ban. It's been three days since that happened. Drax, along with Jim Rome and Zac riled up three chatters who decided to flood to try and get them out of the chat, and Drax banned them. This was only minor flooding caused by their frustration of having to deal with Drax, Jim Rome, and Zac because they didn't want to leave the chat, and they didn't want to put up with the aggravation that Drax, Zac, and Jim Rome were causing.

There was reason they flooded, and personally I don't care about people who flood a little bit. Only when they start flooding nonstop is when I take notice. I know those three who got banned, and I know that they did what they did because they were provoked.

If I was power hungry, I would have been banning people left and right by now. Like I said, Jim Rome was my only ban, and that was because he was trying to impose his will on them. It sparked a battle that lasted between the chatters and Jim, Zac, and Drax for two days, and was only stopped because Jim made one of the chatters, KissDude, change his handle to Hollywood Dude for good, and with that, Jim left.

"Jim Rome" (9:53:39 PM): Hello Astanax
Astanax (9:53:44 PM): Hey Jim
"Jim Rome" (9:53:52 PM): how are you today?
Astanax (9:54:13 PM): Been bored as hell today, you?
"Jim Rome" (9:55:00 PM): the hwo is done
"Jim Rome" (9:55:01 PM): I'm bored now
"Jim Rome" (9:55:29 PM): as long as Hollywood Dude keeps his name
Astanax (9:55:38 PM): Those are good people in that chat, even though they are young
Astanax (9:55:52 PM): They put up quite a fight for me for the last two days
"Jim Rome" (9:56:15 PM): It was a spirited battle indeed.
"Jim Rome" (9:56:29 PM): But its over now

I look in Pokemon Chat, and see that they are still fighting Drax. They are doing it of their own free will:

63.245.190.109 haventownsend: Thats just idiotic
24.186.144.208 Ken25: Also forcing me and my members to worship your group like g.ods
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: there really arent any kids
63.245.190.109 haventownsend: definatly
24.186.144.208 Ken25: I'm 21 years old in real life and I am not stupid and I don't like how you and your group harrassed kids on this chatroom also invaded and wage war on my group The LoZ
24.186.144.208 Ken25: You must be complety stupid Draxamus
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: :@
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: -_-
63.245.190.109 haventownsend: What, your not sure cause your 10 years old?
70.20.164.218 Draxamus: Sure you are, Ken.
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: leon,that makes you pre teen
63.245.190.109 haventownsend: and Drax annoys the hell out of me
63.245.190.109 haventownsend: well im one
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: i'me a pre teen
71.132.143.35 Leon: im 11
24.186.144.208 Ken25: I'm 21 years old
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: i'me not even a kid
70.20.164.218 Draxamus: See what I mean
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: i aint' little
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: you callin' us little
63.245.190.109 haventownsend: You just want to overpower kids
71.132.143.35 Leon: drax u sucks u harrass little kids
63.245.190.109 haventownsend: Thats why you shouldn't be mod
24.186.144.208 Ken25: Draxamus we know you lie big time
71.132.143.35 Leon: who wants to battle?
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh,i swo thwetened
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: drax,you cant lie effectevly
74.138.28.210 HOLLYWOOD JOE: I AM A THREAT
74.138.28.210 HOLLYWOOD JOE: HOLLYWOOD IS A THREAT
(messages are read from bottom to top)

Posted by Astanax

I see Jesse Smith hasn't changed the password yet, and I banned and unbanned Jim Rome, my first and only ban. It's been three days since that happened. Drax, along with Jim Rome and Zac riled up three chatters who decided to flood to try and get them out of the chat, and Drax banned them. This was only minor flooding caused by their frustration of having to deal with Drax, Jim Rome, and Zac because they didn't want to leave the chat, and they didn't want to put up with the aggravation that Drax, Zac, and Jim Rome were causing.

There was reason they flooded, and personally I don't care about people who flood a little bit. Only when they start flooding nonstop is when I take notice. I know those three who got banned, and I know that they did what they did because they were provoked.

If I was power hungry, I would have been banning people left and right by now. Like I said, Jim Rome was my only ban, and that was because he was trying to impose his will on them. It sparked a battle that lasted between the chatters and Jim, Zac, and Drax for two days, and was only stopped because Jim made one of the chatters, KissDude, change his handle to Hollywood Dude for good, and with that, Jim left.

"Jim Rome" (9:53:39 PM): Hello Astanax
Astanax (9:53:44 PM): Hey Jim
"Jim Rome" (9:53:52 PM): how are you today?
Astanax (9:54:13 PM): Been bored as hell today, you?
"Jim Rome" (9:55:00 PM): the hwo is done
"Jim Rome" (9:55:01 PM): I'm bored now
"Jim Rome" (9:55:29 PM): as long as Hollywood Dude keeps his name
Astanax (9:55:38 PM): Those are good people in that chat, even though they are young
Astanax (9:55:52 PM): They put up quite a fight for me for the last two days
"Jim Rome" (9:56:15 PM): It was a spirited battle indeed.
"Jim Rome" (9:56:29 PM): But its over now

I look in Pokemon Chat, and see that they are still fighting Drax. They are doing it of their own free will:

63.245.190.109 haventownsend: Thats just idiotic
24.186.144.208 Ken25: Also forcing me and my members to worship your group like ***s
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: there really arent any kids
63.245.190.109 haventownsend: definatly
24.186.144.208 Ken25: I'm 21 years old in real life and I am not stupid and I don't like how you and your group harrassed kids on this chatroom also invaded and wage war on my group The LoZ
24.186.144.208 Ken25: You must be complety stupid Draxamus
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: :@
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: -_-
63.245.190.109 haventownsend: What, your not sure cause your 10 years old?
70.20.164.218 Draxamus: Sure you are, Ken.
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: leon,that makes you pre teen
63.245.190.109 haventownsend: and Drax annoys the hell out of me
63.245.190.109 haventownsend: well im one
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: i'me a pre teen
71.132.143.35 Leon: im 11
24.186.144.208 Ken25: I'm 21 years old
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: i'me not even a kid
70.20.164.218 Draxamus: See what I mean
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: i aint' little
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: you callin' us little
63.245.190.109 haventownsend: You just want to overpower kids
71.132.143.35 Leon: drax u sucks u harrass little kids
63.245.190.109 haventownsend: Thats why you shouldn't be mod
24.186.144.208 Ken25: Draxamus we know you lie big time
71.132.143.35 Leon: who wants to battle?
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh,i swo thwetened
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: drax,you cant lie effectevly
74.138.28.210 HOLLYWOOD JOE: I AM A THREAT
74.138.28.210 HOLLYWOOD JOE: HOLLYWOOD IS A THREAT

(Messages are read from bottom to top)

Posted by Jim Rome

Why don't you put the aim name that said that. Wasn't it El Iafrate? Isn't mine The Iafrate? Also this is such a creepy quote.

"Astanax: I bought Pokemon Diamond so that I could converse more with these kids, and help them when they needed help in the game"

Also, what was the log suppose to prove?

Posted by Draxamus

"I see Jesse Smith hasn't changed the password yet, and I banned and unbanned Jim Rome, my first and only ban. It's been three days since that happened. Drax, along with Jim Rome and Zac riled up three chatters who decided to flood to try and get them out of the chat, and Drax banned them. This was only minor flooding caused by their frustration of having to deal with Drax, Jim Rome, and Zac because they didn't want to leave the chat, and they didn't want to put up with the aggravation that Drax, Zac, and Jim Rome were causing.

There was reason they flooded, and personally I don't care about people who flood a little bit. Only when they start flooding nonstop is when I take notice. I know those three who got banned, and I know that they did what they did because they were provoked."

In other words, Astanax is for flooding if it's for some cause of his. Anyone I banned for flooding when they did flood nonstop, and after being warned. Oswaldo even flooded with something along the lines of "I'm flooding ban me!"

"If I was power hungry, I would have been banning people left and right by now."

Wrong, you know that would kill your chances of stealing my position.

"Like I said, Jim Rome was my only ban, and that was because he was trying to impose his will on them."

Jim Rome can't impose his will on anyone who doesn't listen. All he can do is chat, just like anyone else. No one is forced to pay attention to him.

"It sparked a battle that lasted between the chatters and Jim, Zac, and Drax for two days, and was only stopped because Jim made one of the chatters, KissDude, change his handle to Hollywood Dude for good, and with that, Jim left."

There was no battle. It's a god damn chat room. Just a bunch of kids getting bent out of shape for no good reason. And Jim Rome stopped because he was bored. Also that log is of someone pretending to be Jim Rome.

"24.186.144.208 Ken25: I'm 21 years old in real life and I am not stupid and I don't like how you and your group harrassed kids on this chatroom also invaded and wage war on my group The LoZ"

This alone shows how clueless these kids are.

Posted by Draxamus

Read this log from bottom to top. NETRAPE GOING ON IN POKEMON CHAT RIGHT NOW

71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: *backs off *
75.62.134.29 rafa323a.k.a. pokemaster: *doesnt listen and still is licking*
75.62.134.29 rafa323a.k.a. pokemaster: *gets closer
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: dont lick me!
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: *backs off*
75.62.134.29 rafa323a.k.a. pokemaster: *starts to lick alice
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: when you"draged me to your house"

Rafa is the one with all those fake votes too. These are the people who support Astanax!

Posted by Draxamus

71.132.143.35 Leon: drax want me to make alot of accounts to vote for u
70.20.164.218 Draxamus: No that would be cheating!
75.108.218.162 : That's against the rules, Leon
71.219.82.222 Princess Alice: its not against the rules

Posted by michael3746

well you dont think harassment of kids and teenagers or calling them stupid is bad but u think flooding is awful !!!!!!! personly u need 2 get ur banning powers taken away! u probably just bribed JESSE to get them anyway!

Posted by Draxamus

I have been in the chat all day. Astanax made one brief appearance. Who is the better man for the job?

Posted by Draxamus

76.80.227.2 shadow-ice-master:cho-cho: i once open mouth loveed [F WORD] a duck

You would ban that guy right, Astanax? Even though he is one of your supporters. That kind of talk is too adult for the room by your standards!

Posted by Draxamus

68.105.76.232 michael: well F U CK IN G duck is better than watching two guys FU C K eachother

Or how about this guy. Look at how he is harassing me. This is another Astanax supporter.

EDIT: more harassment: 68.105.76.232 michael: lol well now u know how its feels u stupid *** hole

This guy is insulting me and I can't talk to my pals! please ban him for me, Astanax.

Posted by stevenkey

[QUOTE=Draxamus;626661]68.105.76.232 michael: well F U CK IN G duck is better than watching two guys FU C K eachother

Or how about this guy. Look at how he is harassing me. This is another Astanax supporter.

EDIT: more harassment: 68.105.76.232 michael: lol well now u know how its feels u stupid *** hole

thats just ****ing stupid listen you made a contradiction in your posts you even said YOURSELF that jesse smith hasint changed the pass so if there really causing trouble ban them instead of finding some stupid and cheap ****ing way to get to keep your admin powers.

Posted by stevenkey

70.20.164.218 Draxamus: MY CHAT ROOM

care to explain why your saying it's YOUR chat room smart arse?

Posted by stevenkey

70.20.164.218 Draxamus: I'm the current head moderator

There's my proof your doing nothing as an admin in your posts your constantly talking **** about how these people are swearing there and yet YOUR doing nothing to even try to stop it and dont give me no **** about how this is fake ive got 30 people that can prove you wrong you ****ing idiot,

Posted by Jim Rome

Hey Steven, THERE IS NO RULE AGAINST SWEARING.

GET A JOB.

Posted by stevenkey

Quoting Jim Rome: Hey Steven, THERE IS NO RULE AGAINST SWEARING.

I wasint talking about the swearing. I was talking about the 8 morons there the other night trying to force the little children off the site. So another site came into the chat room and beat off your friends. Which included Draxamus trying to force the children off the site he kept constantly saying was his.

Posted by Zac

Learn English

Posted by stevenkey

Quoting Zac: Learn English

Oh thats a classic child rip-off i know how to speak englich your narcasist. unlike you typing in one liners and as ive said before. Shut the **** up and ill stop typing to bad you just keep going though.

Posted by Jim Rome

Quoting stevenkey: 70.20.164.218 Draxamus: I'm the current head moderator

There's my proof your doing nothing as an admin in your posts your constantly talking **** about how these people are swearing there and yet YOUR doing nothing to even try to stop it and dont give me no **** about how this is fake ive got 30 people that can prove you wrong you ****ing idiot,

Quoting stevenkey: I wasint talking about the swearing. I was talking about the 8 morons there the other night trying to force the little children off the site. So another site came into the chat room and beat off your friends. Which included Draxamus trying to force the children off the site he kept constantly saying was his.

Explain it then.

Posted by Zac

englich

Posted by Draxamus

Quoting stevenkey: Oh thats a classic child rip-off i know how to speak englich your narcasist. unlike you typing in one liners and as ive said before. Shut the **** up and ill stop typing to bad you just keep going though.

blingbling

Posted by Jim Rome

But hey, Zac. Steven is really Bob, a 29 year old that WORKS at newsgrounds.com, remember?

Posted by Zac

But I thought he was a 22 year old that will put your head into a blender?

Posted by Jim Rome

Quoting Jim Rome: But hey, Zac. Steven is really Bob, a 29 year old that WORKS at newsgrounds.com, remember?

Quoting Zac: But I thought he was a 22 year old that will put your head into a blender?

I GOT IT NOW! Logic would say he's really a 13 year old with a really bad grasp of the ENGLICH language.

Posted by stevenkey

Quoting Jim Rome: I GOT IT KNOW! Logic would say he's really a 13 year old with a really bad grasp of the ENGLICH language.

Well if you dont belive me kid he's my number.(1-918-824-7656)It's english i type one letter wrong and and jizz allover it like you know what the **** your talking about

Posted by Zac

It's bad to make typos when you claim that you are smarter than someone.

Posted by -Allen-

I'm gonna have to go with Drax as a lesser evil here.

Y'know, like....the prostitute with the least diseases or like....the alchoholic who only slaps his family, never uses a closed fist.

Really you should all just let WoN die....seriously, its like keeping an old man on life suppourt despite his best wishes, pull the plug and keep your dignity.

Posted by Zac

Especially misspelling the name of the language you claim to be so fluent in.

Posted by Zac

Quoting -Allen-: Really you should all just let WoN die....seriously, its like keeping an old man on life suppourt despite his best wishes, pull the plug and keep your dignity.

Or, how about you don't tell me what to do.

Posted by Nara

Well, this may come as a surprise and all, seeing as I still rarely pop by now and then. I decided to check out what all this nonsense is about, and I see.. This? Seriously. Some imbecile named Astanax is trying to be a mod.

I've had several arguments and whatnot with Draxamus in the past, maybe some with Zac as well, but I have to agree wholeheartedly with them that they would be better choices for a mod, seeing as they're there like, what.. Everyday? And they've been there for an eternity. The chats are a place where everyone could gather to talk, and they should remain that way. Astanax trying to ban someone because of 'lol z0mg dun liek u' is complete crap. Just thought I'd throw in my two cents. Though I think the whole situation is pretty messed up.

Posted by netman

what the **** is this ****

Posted by Stalolin

just as a side note, astanax uses aol

he might report drax to the aol police

Posted by Draxamus

70.171.173.62 -kissdude-: who wants a game chat with a fast server? http:// xatech.com/gameheads/

Supporters of Astanax want to take chatters away from you, Jesse! They try to get people to go to some LoZ chat too.

Posted by Astanax

[QUOTE=Nara;626749]I've had several arguments and whatnot with Draxamus in the past, maybe some with Zac as well, but I have to agree wholeheartedly with them that they would be better choices for a mod, seeing as they're there like, what.. Everyday? And they've been there for an eternity. The chats are a place where everyone could gather to talk, and they should remain that way.QUOTE]

Drax didn't even know that there were chatters in the Pokemon Chat until I told him. Zac had come into the chat only a week ago. It was also my fault, Baron Zemo's fault, Kefka's fault, and Agent64's fault that we got the Pokemon chatters to do a little bit of roleplaying like we did in old WoN Chat. So if you see those guys roleplaying a bit Drax, and you don't seem to like it, get mad at me for trying to keep a WoN tradition alive. I know they can't talk about pokemon all the time, they do like to have fun in other ways.

I believe that Jim Rome is better suited to the NGSAM environment and not a pokemon chat. These people do not understand Jim Rome's humor, and what he may find funny, they find distressing to their happy little chat.

And speaking of running away to other chats Drax, I am not driving people away from the chats. They came and went to those chats as they pleased, but always came back, and I welcomed them back. When Jim Rome, you, and Zac showed up, they left to go to those other chats because they couldn't stand y'all's behavior. With the thought of you being a moderator, it drives them away even still, because you took part in harassing the Pokemon chatters when you were supposed to be stopping that kind of behavior for the benefit of the other chatters. A moderator is liked because he understands the people chatting in it, and helps them enjoy their time being in there. He doesn't harrass them until they run to other chats to escape like you did.

It is true, I only wanted to use the ban for flooding, because Stevenkey at the time had shown that he could flood the chat because he is against Bongers. I don't plan on banning Bongers because even though he does get on the nerves of some people, he isn't a nuisance. Jim Rome was ten times worse than Bongers and Nacho Man put together. So I broke my promise to ban only flooders so that I could help maintain a healthy chatting environment for the other chatters, and not have them run away from the chat like they did when Jim Rome was unbanned by me a few minutes after the fact.

Jim enjoyed the fact, as he stated over and over, that he took over the Pokemon Chat within one hour, and enjoyed the fact that he drove Kip to shut down Kender Chat on kencyclopedia.com. Are these boasts of a chatter to be admired?

Posted by Zac

Quoting Astanax: and enjoyed the fact that he drove Kip to shut down Kender Chat on kencyclopedia.com. Are these boasts of a chatter to be admired?

Yes!

Posted by Draxamus

"I believe that Jim Rome is better suited to the NGSAM environment and not a pokemon chat. These people do not understand Jim Rome's humor, and what he may find funny, they find distressing to their happy little chat."

Astanax wants to ban people for having a different sense of humor.

"And speaking of running away to other chats Drax, I am not driving people away from the chats. They came and went to those chats as they pleased, but always came back, and I welcomed them back. When Jim Rome, you, and Zac showed up, they left to go to those other chats because they couldn't stand y'all's behavior. With the thought of you being a moderator, it drives them away even still, because you took part in harassing the Pokemon chatters when you were supposed to be stopping that kind of behavior for the benefit of the other chatters. A moderator is liked because he understands the people chatting in it, and helps them enjoy their time being in there. He doesn't harrass them until they run to other chats to escape like you did."

They were still in the WoN chats even during that, and they are still there now. No one's behavior drove them away.

"It is true, I only wanted to use the ban for flooding, because Stevenkey at the time had shown that he could flood the chat because he is against Bongers. I don't plan on banning Bongers because even though he does get on the nerves of some people, he isn't a nuisance."

Oh I see, you're only going to ban people who don't kiss your ass.

"Jim Rome was ten times worse than Bongers and Nacho Man put together. "

Acting like Hollywood Hogan is truly horrific.

"Jim enjoyed the fact, as he stated over and over, that he took over the Pokemon Chat within one hour, and enjoyed the fact that he drove Kip to shut down Kender Chat on kencyclopedia.com. Are these boasts of a chatter to be admired?"

Isn't Kender Chat still around?

Posted by Draxamus

70.171.173.62 -kissdude-: its 4-5=1 retards

Not only does this Astanax supporter not know basic math, he is also guilty of harassment far worse than anything Rome was banned for. You better ban this guy too, Astanax!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Astanax has the Pokemon Chat and Draxamus and Zac have the other chats.

Posted by Omni

O RLY

Quoting stevenkey: I voted once the other votes are from people i know on newgrounds who have also chatted at vgchat.

We'll see about that...

* stevenkey 76.193.80.159
* ChadCothren 76.193.80.159
* DraxamusDaddy 76.193.80.159
* Draximus 76.193.80.159
* kitsunemon 76.193.80.159
* StephenCothren 76.193.80.159
* TimMcmillion 76.193.80.159
* TubThumper 76.193.80.159
* xain 76.193.80.159

The Mod CP does not lie. Stop cheating. All these people voted for Astanax, and you're obviously every single one of them.

Posted by Draxamus

Quoting Omni: O RLY

We'll see about that...

* ChadCothren 76.193.80.159
* DraxamusDaddy 76.193.80.159
* Draximus 76.193.80.159
* kitsunemon 76.193.80.159
* StephenCothren 76.193.80.159
* TimMcmillion 76.193.80.159
* TubThumper 76.193.80.159
* xain 76.193.80.159

The Mod CP does not lie. Stop cheating. All these people voted for Astanax, and you're obviously every single one of them.

You subtract 9 of his votes, then you subtract all of Rafa's fake votes, and I really won this poll! GIVE ME BACK POKEMON

Posted by Omni

That sounds fair.

Posted by Jim Rome

HAHAHAHAHA. The honorable Astanax winning a vote because of CHEATERS. Oh that's too good. That and his fans still think (Astanax being a big reason why) that there's an actual GROUP called HOLLYWOOD hell bent on destroying the chats. This is EPIC.
Good job, Astanax. I didn't realize you were willing to play so dirty.

Posted by Zac

Subtract 9 of steven's votes and 4 of rafa's. This will give a final result of 21-18 for draxamus. The people have spoken

Posted by stevenkey

70.20.234.103 Draxamus: WHERE IS YOUR HERO ASTANAX NOW HE IS DEAD DEEEEAD
76.193.80.159 steven: acctually he's busy >_>
70.20.234.103 Draxamus: BUSY BEING DEAD
24.208.29.29 MightyUnicorn: yeah, we stay for astanax but leave for drax
24.208.29.29 MightyUnicorn: idiot

Draxamus just grow up you lost big **** deal

Posted by stevenkey

and omni your saying my vote and the votes of my friends are fake why dont you try looking at draxamus's votes

Posted by Draxamus

You mean where I voted for myself once?

Posted by S

The only person who voted for Drax twice, was The White Testament, also known as Token Black.

Posted by Draxamus

Quoting Lunairetic: The only person who voted for Drax twice, was The White Testament, also known as Token Black.

Which means I still win 20-18. I DEMAND A RECOUNT

Posted by Omni

Quoting stevenkey: and omni your saying my vote and the votes of my friends are fake why dont you try looking at draxamus's votes

Yeah, I am saying all of your votes are fake, because they are. The thing about people who can view the Mod CP is that we can tell where your account registration and actions on your account are originating from. If your friends all cared about the chat room, they'd probably all have their own computers, so they wouldn't all use yours to register accounts one at a time within a few minutes of each other to vote and never be active again.

In other words, I can see your accounts' IP addresses when you register them and try to trick the system. Don't be a ****ing moron.

Also, I checked Drax's side of the votes, and Luna is telling the truth. 20-18 in Drax's favor.

Posted by Ultimos

JESSE SMITH, Draxamus clearly won this vote, why are you ignoring these results?

Posted by Draxamus

Astanax isn't even around now. He went on vacation after "winning," and failed to leave anyone else in charge. People are in there constantly flooding now.

Posted by Iris

Don't go to the chats anymore or really even care, but I do know that Drax is a pimp.

Posted by Ken25

Come to Flyff Drax and Zac.