hardest level 9 cpu's to beat

Posted by avalanch

simply put, what are the hardest level 9 cpu's to beat in a 2 on 1 match (2 cpus vs 1 player). I suggest starting out against bowser & ganondorf.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I suggest starting out against bowser & ganondorf.

lol? Both are so slow they're incredibly easy to tear though. No level 9 is really that hard, even a team of them.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Level 9s are miniscule bugs.

Posted by avalanch

care to post a vid to prove it? Or are you just bluffing about being a good smash bros player?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'm pretty sure most posters on VGC can effortlessly beat level 9s. It's no mean feat.

Posted by Dexter

LEVEL 9 IS DOOM!

Uhh, maybe Falco.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIy7z5pztLI

I'm falco, and honestly, give up the whole multi computer training crap. Training against a level 5-6 computer is where its at if you have no friends to play with 8-)

Posted by Dexter

Is Super Smash even fun without humans?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Dexter;626055]Is Super Smash even fun without humans?

yes, yes it is

In a different dimension, not this one, but it certainly is possible.

Quoted post: care to post a vid to prove it? Or are you just bluffing about being a good smash bros player?

Sorry you suck at the game :(

I'd say most Smash players, at this point, have no problem with 2 level 9s. The game has been out for a really long time, dude.

Posted by avalanch

true but I just got it like 3 months ago. No need on trying to keep informed on a game when you don't even own it.

Keeping informed is different than saying someone is lying just because you suck at a game :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

They walk into charged smashes. I think that says it all.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

I've beaten Link and Young link, both at lvl 9 as marth. But i don't have a video camera to show you, sorry.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

one time i was playin a friends copy of the game for the N64, and i hadent played this game in a long time. but i beat it real easy in like 10 min. then i looked and he had it on Very Easy. wat a wuss. very easy, i need to b*tch slap him for even thinking about putting that game on very easy.

Posted by maian

lol

I have no problem with two nines, on a team or not. Three nines is also incredible easy, but I haven't played in so long that it's tough again fighting three on a team. :(

Posted by talentz

I could own level 9 with my eye's closed......

Posted by Screenname

Quoting The X: They walk into charged smashes. I think that says it all.
:lol: ya they do. Ganon is the hardest 9 though

Ganon's one of the easiest because he's so slow.

Posted by Iris

Yeah, I can seriously destroy a Ganondorf CPU without a problem. The only CPUs that are moderately hard are Fox and Falco. Marth, Sheik, and Mario have decent AIs too, but none of them are really hard to beat.

That's why I can't wait for online.

Posted by Screenname

I can take nearly every other 9 CPUs out easily Ganon usually just stands there and punches

Yeah, straight-up A punches are the only thing they hit me with. WHYYYYYYYY?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Level 9 Link has annoying hookshot habit. If I try to play a slowpoke like Bowser, it's difficult to get out of the way.