Super Mario Galaxy - New Princess?!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.nintendowiifanboy.com/media/2007/07/princess-rosetta-1-nwf.jpg[/IMG]

If it's Peach, I'd hit it.

Posted by maian

eh

That's Peach.

Posted by Zeta

Nope. Not Peach.

SPACE PRINCESS ROSETTA

Posted by maian

Really? ;o It looks like Peach with fancy hair. I don't think they should try a new princess. Paulina and Daisy both suck. :cookie:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Hopefully she's a hell of a lot less annoying than Peach.

Posted by maian

Maybe she should just replace Peach. She's hawter, and can't be as annoying as Peach, because no one can. Win Win!

Posted by Zeta

HI I'M DAISY!

ALTERNATE COSTUME IN SMASH? That would be pretty awwight.

Posted by Dexter

That costume is bland and Daisy's still hawtier.

Posted by S

Quoting maian: Maybe she should just replace Peach. She's hawter, and can't be as annoying as Peach, because no one can. Win Win!

HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN!

Posted by Ant

boobs aren't big enough. and reminds me of that one ***** from kh2 too much...what's her face...? OH, namine.

still, I'd hit it.

Posted by Dexter

I bet she has purple eyes.

Posted by Zeta

They burn red with the glow of a thousand suns.

Rosetta is the final boss. You heard it here first, folks.

Posted by maian

Quoting Lunairetic: HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN!

Navi isn't nearly annoying as everyone makes her out to be. :( There's the occasional "Hey!" or "Listen!" but it's pretty dang easy to ignore and it won't come up again for at least 10 minutes. Peach is pretty dang annoying when any dialogue comes out of her mouth. :(

Posted by Linko_16

Why hello there, new hentai subject for japanese pervert artists.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Linko_16;626254][COLOR=indigo]Why hello there, new hentai subject for japanese pervert artists.[/COLOR]

She was Rule 34'd within two hours of the pictures being published. I'm serious.

Posted by jack A.K.A cooldude

i hope that it is a new princess. im pretty bored of peach and the occasional daisy. pretty boring if you ask me. pretty boring... im bored of the bowser steals peach bla bla bla... mario has to save her bla bla bla... mario saves her bla bla bla...the end. thats ****ed up. i think mario is loosing his magic.

Posted by Speedfreak

Mario's storyline never had any magic. If that's all you focus on when playing a Mario game there's something seriously wrong with you.

Quoted post: Mario's storyline never had any magic. If that's all you focus on when playing a Mario game there's something seriously wrong with you.

This is some sort of british dry humour right? Sarcasm? Because surely this isn't a serious post.

Posted by Bebop

Mario story>Metal Gear story

Posted by jack A.K.A cooldude

Quoting Speedfreak: Mario's storyline never had any magic. If that's all you focus on when playing a Mario game there's something seriously wrong with you.

i don't have a problem. but your right mario never had any magic.