Shaman King

Posted by Twilight Chick

Does anybody still like this show? Cuz if you do, there's a shocking secret! Yoh and Zeke are brothers! Freaky!

Posted by Arczu

It's fine... but I bet the original is better than the dub. I'm surprised my brother still likes the show as I do. He's usually one to start watching an Anime, then loosing interest very quickly due to lack of action or some elment he doesn't understand to my level.

I find it quite decent. It doesn't help that this "FoxBox" has reverted back into it's roots and is now "4Kids!". Apperently, there were a string of changes even all the way back from when it was "Fox Kids".

Posted by Cell

Yea well i dont care much for the show but the manga is excellent. I always try to catch the most recent Shonen Jump for the Shaman King. Soon I will start buying the individual Graphic Novels but that will have to wait.

Posted by stepharneo

i like the show , it has a good balance between action and comedy.

Posted by Kiyoshi

i love the show.it is freaky that zeke and yoh are bros.but when you think about it it makes sense.my good friend rika can tell you i try never to miss an episode.oh and rika i saw this weeks episode.i liked it.lyserg I hope will quit the ex-laws.they say they fight for justice but they don't listen to Yoh and his friends.listening is part of justice.inocent untill proven guilty in my opinion.

Posted by sion723

yes shaman king is my favorite anime and manga ,the best charactor is ren or len(its different in the manga)but his ghost is cool to ,Bason a spear weilding chinese warlord.

Posted by Kiyoshi

i like yoh best.one because his story is kind of sad in the manga.two:he is awesome with the sword.and thats almost all my reasons i'll keep the last one to my self.Rika if you tell anyone i will kill you the next time i see you.you know.i know you know my last reason.

Posted by Twilight Chick

Yeah, I know. Its my reason too. I can't put it in your rep cuz people will see it.

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

Quoting Aida: Rika if you tell anyone i will kill you the next time i see you.you know.

Rika have friends in high places. Be careful with what you say to her.

I still watch Shaman King. It is like the best anime since the spawning of DBZ, BeyBlade, Pokemon, & Digimon.

Posted by stepharneo

i like shaman king, but in england they keep on re-starting the series, last time i watched the gang had managed to get to doby village and were participating in the second round in groups of three (yoh, rio and their new friend faust viii and in the other group was len, trey and their other new friend choco/chocolove), it was well cool they had giant spirit control, and i mean giant!!! (as in as tall as a skyscraper), yoh also used the double medium (a big sword).
p.s. just a guess, but aida if your reason for liking yoh is the same as my sister, (which i think that it is) then do you like yoh coz you think he's cute. ♥♥♥♥

Posted by Darkbackward

I hated all japanamation and continue to do so, with one exception, shaman king!

This has just the right amount of zest to make it productive. Alot of my friends take the mangas to school to read for reasons unkown.

Posted by Twilight Chick

Quoting stepharneo:
p.s. just a guess, but aida if your reason for liking yoh is the same as my sister, (which i think that it is) then do you like yoh coz you think he's cute. ♥♥♥♥

Wow... he guessed it. But I like Yoh more than her.

Posted by Early Demise

It's a pretty good show, but I wish it was on cartoon network because it sounds gay being on fox 4kids network. Also the best character by far is Amidamaru. He kicks @ss with style.

Posted by Hazuki

I have watched about 2 episodes of it. I like it from what I have seen though.

Posted by destruction kai

you guys suck and you know it the best charcter is Zeke and you know it his guardian ghost spirit of fire is better than amidamaru and besides without Zeke's tomb os shamans yoh wouldn't be able to perform a double medium

Posted by Twilight Chick

So. Yoh will win when he fights Zeke. Yoh's the best and that's that!

zeke is the best and always will be the best the only reason yoh wins is becauuse in anime and all cartoons good guys always win or finish last as they say

Posted by Twilight Chick

Ok. In most situations I would agree & say the bad guy is awesome. But Yoh, is the best.

Posted by pangitko

the best of all is the best

Posted by Euthanasia

Yeah...I really do love it. *murders dubbers* Though I do like the voices....*Still doesn't understand why "Len" ~gag~ has a British accent*

to me I think yoh is second best

Posted by Kiyoshi

well anyway yoh is the best end of story.but with Zeke watching Yoh most of the time and learning his techniques it will be close...............................but Yoh will win.Rika did you see this weeks episode?that was really good.i liked it but i wanna see lyserg agian.my fav character changed it is now lyserg.but Yoh is the best fighter.Amindamaru comes close because without each other they would each be nothing.and mabeye Zeke did give Yoh more power to do the double medium but it could never be acheived without amindamaru.

Posted by Jordan Asakura

I agree with Destrution Kai. Go Zeke!

aida zeke taght yoh everything he knows if yoh hadn't read the tome of shamans then zeke would have won without a scratch on him

Posted by Creon Dragon X

{aida zeke taght yoh everything he knows if yoh hadn't read the tome of shamans then zeke would have won without a scratch on him}
I think Zeke did that for a better fight...

Posted by megaman91

if he did he was in for a suprise

Posted by Fenris wolf

hey guys wat episode are they on now i havent seen it for like a month

Quoting megaman91: if he did he was in for a suprise
I agree Zeke got his woopen handed to him like a sausage on a plate

i mean platter

and can u guys please stop taking my rep away :chainsaw:

Posted by protomanv4

I dont understand y Len/Ren has an accent to he's chinese for god's staks. It is so lame cuz on fox they cancled the show now their shows are the c word their the lamest channel.BOO FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by stepharneo

yeah this series rocked. i just wish their were more. sighs. oh well ill just download it of the net and watch it again....yay!!!

Posted by PKMN Chck

Is Shaman King even on anymore?

Posted by IHatePowerSaws

Its an alright show, but Its not my favorite. Thats the thing about theis show, very mediocre.

Posted by Klarth

Thank Christ they pulled this piece of ****.