**** dog

Posted by WillisGreeny

ate my Mario Kart DS game :mad:
My parents let her get away with everything ofcourse, becuase of her deceptive pretty blue husky eyes. GRRR.
This event ****es me off more than when she tore open the leather couch.
Today is a BAD day.

Posted by muffla

lol sux for you

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Solution: keep your games away from all pets!

Posted by Dexter

Keep your pets outside where they belong. Bird flu get.

Posted by Ant

it's a sign. sell your ds, along with all your other personal belongings.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Parents are getting me another one, since they left my door open. I was so close to going ape **** if they didn't atleast pay me back for it, considering they were suppose to watch her today.

The game was in a DS carrying case which was on top of my dresser and out of reach (so I thought). Someone left the door to my room open, giving access for my dog. She jumped on my bed, which is a little shorter than the dresser, jumped from my bed to the dresser, pulled out MK from the carrying case, destroyed the cartridge, then left its peices on my bed. It was almost asif my dog was trying to tell me to buy a PSP :/

Posted by Dexter

I love parkour dogs.

Posted by maian

lol

Are you holding this against the dog? Of course it gets away with everything. It's a dog. Are you gonna put it in a kennel for eating a DS game?

Anyway solution: MKDS is overrated and not even that great :cool:

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting maian: Are you gonna put it in a kennel for eating a DS game?

That's pointless unless I had cought her in the process of chewing it, in which case she would learn "chew electronic, bad". Either way, the game would still be brocken.

As for blame, I blame my mom who's the most likely person in the house to open doors and then leave them open.

Anyway solution: MKDS is overrated and not even that great :cool:

I'm actually hopeing they just give me money so that I can buy a different game... wow, my dog might have actually helped me out. weird.

Posted by Ant

why so much hate against mkds? I really don't understand what made it worse than the others.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: why so much hate against mkds? I really don't understand what made it worse than the others.

Didn't know how to snake ;)

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Ant: why so much hate against mkds? I really don't understand what made it worse than the others.

No no, I liked MKDS, but I had unlocked everything in the game allready in the old cart, no really wanting to do it again :( ...and I suck at Multi.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Didn't know how to snake ;)

I can't very well, but still, it's not that hard :/ Easier than wavedashing anyways.

Which makes me wonder if people are going to complain a lot about smash online if there is still wavedashing in brawl.

they need to custom that **** into difficultly level matches and items on or off.

I know you can do it, just saying they probably don't. Multiplayer's a ***** if you can't.

But really, everyone complains about every online game. Noob guns, noob tactics, etc etc. Smash won't be an exception.

Posted by Zeta

All the cool stages were taken out of MKDS wifi. I wanted to race in the ****ing Airship Fortress. :(

Posted by maian

Nah. I just unlocked everything quickly and after that it became quite a boring and repetitive game. Maybe it's just because I need to play online. >_> Either way, I don't own it, so meh. I guess single and/or close range multiplayer is lacking now. :cookie:

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Ant: Which makes me wonder if people are going to complain a lot about smash online if there is still wavedashing in brawl.

I don't know how viable it would be with all of the lag...

Posted by Ant

woah, you already know there's going to be lag? teach me your ways.

Stinger has a ****ty connection. He'll get lag no matter what the game :3

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Ant: woah, you already know there's going to be lag? teach me your ways.

Yeah, consequently there aren't going to be too many complainers because wavedashing would be useless. Nothing to wonder about!!

Posted by junior senior

Did you hit the dog and tell her you never wanted to see her again?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Scrape it out of her poop, duh.

That's what my neighbours did when their dog swallowed an engagement ring.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Except the pieces are still on his bed, apparently. In which case he should just glue them back together.

Posted by protomanv4

Quoting The X: Scrape it out of her poop, duh.

That's what my neighbours did when their dog swallowed an engagement ring.

Ya you should do that I guess, lol. You could give ur dog things that would make it poop.