Whos all gonna do the Tenchu Z all nighter?

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

just wander whos all gonna do the Tenchu Z all nighter next friday-saturday

i probably am with a couple of my RL friends

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

What's this about? Haven't heard of it.

Though I know I won't. I'm completely done with that game.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

heres a link http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/calendar/xboxallnighter/20070721-tenchuz.htm

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Wait a second - Microsoft have an event every week where they encourage people to play games?

lol

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

really? every week? i usualy dont go to there site, but i got board at work today and went there and just thought this was an "every once in a while" thing...course then again you're not getting anything special, you just e-mail micosoft telling them how you did and junk...

EDIT: also its not next fri-sat, its this sat-sun, i have no idea how i messed that up

Posted by Last Fog

Wow this is corny. If they're gonna encourage everyone to simultaneously play a particular game at a particular time for no aparant reason, at least pick something that doesn't suck so hard.

hey, whoa. it's a good game

Posted by cool gamer dad

Anyone up for a BOMBERMAN ALL NIGHTER?

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: hey, whoa. it's a good game
If you like dull, crappy visuals, laughable A.I., stupid and repetitive gameplay, then I guess it is.

Unless they did a lot of work since the demo. I doubt it since it came so close to release. The first time I saw the blood animation I nearly vomited.

But that's tenchu. It was fun in that "this game really isn't that good" kinda way. Just like how campy horror movies are usually more enjoyable than the serious ones.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Hey Vamp, are we playing Bomberman tonight?