Posted by S

****ing yes.

Posted by Ant

so is the fighting 2d or 3d?

Posted by Stalolin

can you say storyline game?

oh yes

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

3D storyline game, preluding the PSX game.

Posted by Stalolin

My guess as to what this is, action-adventure game about the beginning of Holy Order, when Justice first took control of the gears.

meaning we'll see kliff somewhere lolz

Posted by S

Quoting Stalolin: My guess as to what this is, action-adventure game about the beginning of Holy Order, when Justice first took control of the gears.

meaning we'll see kliff somewhere lolz

I'm wondering if maybe this is Order-Sol's time line, the ultimate time line that he came from where Ky was killed and Sol took over the Holy Order.

Posted by Ant

so wait, is it like soul calibur now? if so, ****ing gay.

Posted by S

Quoting Ant: so wait, is it like soul calibur now? if so, ****ing gay.

More like Dynasty Warriors, it looks to me.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

That's even worse =/ Do not want. At all.

Posted by S

[quote=IGN]July 18, 2007 - Looking at all those Guilty Gear games, and it's a bit surprising that not one of them is the true "Guilty Gear 2." It's taken almost a decade, but Arc System Works has at last gotten around to announcing a true sequel to the original 1998 PlayStation Guilty Gear fighter. And surprise, surprise -- it's on the Xbox 360!

First revealed in this week's Famitsu, Guilty Gear 2 Overture is a different game entirely from its PlayStation predecessor. Playing as Sol Badguy, your goal is to destroy an enemy stronghold known as the Master Ghost.

Action sequences feature what's referred to as "melee action," with players facing off against multiple enemies on the battle field. However, even though the game is no longer jsut one on one fights, you can look forward to all the aerial combos and super moves that you've come to expect from the series.

In addition to the combat, the game includes a strategy component. During battle, you can open up a briefing window. From here, you can plan your strategy for the battle field as a whole, placing orders for new units and sending orders to your current set of units.

Overture will feature Xbox Live compatibility of some form. A release date has yet to be announced, but the game is 85% complete, so we aren't expecting to wait for the true 10th anniversary next year.

I'm still interested. But I'll wait to hear more before I go and buy a 360 just for this.

Posted by Ant

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Very. Fans want a sequel not some ****ty spin-off, rip-off of a game no one likes (what's up, dynasty warriors)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

This is like Street Fighter III, but even more extreme. TOTAL REBOOT :(