Posted by Ant

coro is dead. real life killed him.

Posted by Crazy K

Happy Birthday. Come back to us.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Come back to me.

insert ayreon song here

Posted by coromoro

So I was searching "coro van moro" on Google, just to see what I would find, and this came up. Thanks for remembering me, guys! :)

And uh, sorry this post is a little late.

Ahh... to come back or not to come back... I still can't decide. :mad:

Posted by G-Sides

come back please

Posted by Xero

Come back to meee it's almooost eaaaasyyyy!

Now I got an Avenged Sevenfold song stuck in my head. Thanx to this thread. ;_;

Posted by Linkman

Come back morocoro.

Lol I clicked on this thread and was like, "coromoro AND Aesthetic?" All we need is Sabre and things will be back in order. Then I saw the date :(

Posted by Ant

Happy birthday!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Coro, I came back so that means you have to, too. You don't have a choice.

Posted by Shade

I miss you, snow bean. :(

Posted by junior senior

ilu cory please post

Posted by Linkman

Who's Cory?

Posted by Dexter

Why do you want to leave? Why is it so difficult for people to leave when they truly want to? Maybe deep down inside they really don't want to leave, but as they age and mature they become mortified of that idea and attempt to leave, or make it appear as if they are doing so.

Raptor successfully left, it seems. He left for over a year now!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dexter:

Yeah some succeed. Some are too addicted.
A few members successfully left, unfortunately. Poison and Altinure for example. They haven't logged in for over a year as well.

Posted by junior senior

i miss toxic :(

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Dexter: Why do you want to leave? Why is it so difficult for people to leave when they truly want to? Maybe deep down inside they really don't want to leave, but as they age and mature they become mortified of that idea and attempt to leave, or make it appear as if they are doing so.

I think the reason I didn't want to come back is because I felt it was a waste of time. I felt like I had better things to do than spend time here. I've realized something, though. VGC is great, and so are all the members. You guys rock, and I realized VGC is NOT a waste of time. It has brought me great things, and yeah, I could've left for good (and for some time I did), but deep down inside I guess I just didn't wanna leave, like you say, Dex. I also realized I don't need to commit an enormous amount of time to be a contributing member here. That's why I'm back for good, baby. I missed you guys.

:cool:

Posted by Dexter

That's good to hear.

I believe there's always something better to do with your life than what you're currently doing. Whenever I reach my goals, I find better goals to follow, and I'm doubtful that I'll ever break that cycle. Right now, sitting here spending time with you guys, feels good. I had a long, tiresome day, and this is a very relaxing and interesting hobby for me to use. It gives me a chance to discuss things I normally don't discuss with the people I see every day and it keeps me entertained while doing other online activities. I also catch myself caring about the members here and interested in what they think about things and how they're doing. That's why I enjoy all those personal threads while others may find them distasteful. I'm incredibly thankful I discovered VGC many years ago. This place is healthy for me, calming and fun. I get laughs here. I talk on the phone with people from here. I've met several of you guys. This place is just cool like that.

I'm sure I could be doing something else that is generally considered more 'meaningful,' but I do enough 'meaningful' things with my life to make up for the time I've spent here. It's not like I'm an aloof basement dweller, although I sometimes wish I were. I got my sun today. I splashed around in the ocean long enough. Now I just want to drink my Egg Nog, play Vesperia, and chill with my old pals from VGC.

You complete me. :love:

Everything is a waste of time when it comes right down to it. Unless you're curing cancer or protecting the planet for future generations it's all pretty pointless.

Posted by coromoro

Interesting way of looking at it, but that's not the way it is for me. In my life, I try to do things that will have some sort of positive result in the future (for myself). For example, watching TV is something that usually doesn't, so to me television is a waste of time. Video games are very inspiring to me (not all, obviously), and so to me that's not a waste of time to me, but it might be to somebody else.

I think what you're referring to is some sort of "world time" type thing, in which case I don't agree. Time is infinite as far as I know, and my life isn't. That's why I focus on me and on the present.

I was just pointing out the fact that "waste of time" is pretty ****ing stupid. If you enjoy whatever you're doing it's not a waste of time, whether other people consider it as one or not. Just thinks it's a dumb concept!

Posted by Linkman

I don't think Dexter really meant it that way. He was referring to VGC and Video Games as basically his time to relax and unwind. After a long and stressful day, that is almost the best thing for you. It's basically part of living life to the fullest and certainly not a waste of time.

I should really start practicing what I preach. :(

Posted by coromoro

Well, Vamp was referring to my post, in which I said I left VGC because I thought it was a waste of time, but I don't consider it as so anymore. I agree with Vamp's last post, if you enjoy what you're doing, then it's not a waste of time. :cool:

Don't be so hard on yourself, Chris. :) At least you're making a bunch of money now.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Playing video games to unwind is living life to the fullest? What?

Hey coro, you never told me about Mexico! :(

Posted by Dexter

Sometimes, yes. There are times when it is the one thing in the world you want to do the most and when you can do it, I'd say you're currently living life to the fullest! I get it.

Quoted post: Playing video games to unwind is living life to the fullest? What?

Everyone needs down time and what better way to spend it than playing games? Likely better for you than watching TV anyways.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Angelwing: Playing video games to unwind is living life to the fullest? What?

Hey coro, you never told me about Mexico! :(

Really? I must have forgotten! Sorry, Lis. After my trip to Europe with my dad I came to Mexico and I've been living with him since. It's been great. :) We really gotta chat on MSN soon!

[quote=Dexter]Sometimes, yes. There are times when it is the one thing in the world you want to do the most and when you can do it, I'd say you're currently living life to the fullest! I get it.
Yeah! I like the way you put it, Dex. :)

Posted by Linko_16

Oh *** coro is back.

My life is perfect.

Posted by O.T.L

Hi Coromoro.

Happy birthday!

Posted by Linkman

You never told me you went to Europe, coro. What country(s) did you visit. I wanna go to England, well BACK to England.

Posted by coromoro

I went to Italy and Switzerland. I had a splendid time there. :)

Have you ever been out of the country, Chris?

Posted by Linkman

Yup, I use to live in England when I was really young. Pretty close to where Sabredog lives, actually. I vaguely remember any of it because I moved over to the United States when I was like...5 or 6. I think I've been to Italy too, when I was like...2.

Posted by coromoro

I see! I never knew you actually lived in England.
Does any of that English accent remain?