I AM MURLOC

Posted by Lord of Spam

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/downloads/movies.html#

technically this is wow related, but its also \m/, so hopefully that saves it.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'd play if I knew I wouldn't be addicted. ;_;

Posted by Apathetic

Man I hate murlocs, I always die fighting them.

Posted by Lord of Spam

FOCUS ON THE \m/ FFS

Posted by Linko_16

Probably would've been more lol worthy if I knew crap about WoW and who Murloc is. But, indeed, it is still pretty \m/.

I liked how they made Aquaman. And those instruments were pretty jawsome as well.

Posted by Ant

that was some of the gayest **** to gay up this blog since gay came to gay town.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Linko_16: Probably would've been more lol worthy if I knew crap about WoW and who Murloc is. But, indeed, it is still pretty \m/.

I liked how they made Aquaman. And those instruments were pretty jawsome as well.

murlocs are joke enemies. like, they get made fun of and killed for fun. most are like lvl 30 or below (i can melee them as a caster, in other words).

i just thought it was funny the way they did the casting of the band members. the blood elf pretty boy guitarist made me lol the most.

Posted by Apathetic

I actually watched it. hardcore man \m/. And lol at seating first come, first pwned.

Posted by Stalolin

oh lawd I have a friend who haets murlocs right down to the bone.

Going to show this to him immediately.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

mmmmmmmmmmmraaaahwwwlrlrlrlrrr

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Lord of Spam: murlocs are joke enemies. like, they get made fun of and killed for fun. most are like lvl 30 or below (i can melee them as a caster, in other words).

Oh, I didn't even realize they were being sarcastic about the whole thing. I was picturing a horrible aquatic enemy on par with FFXI's dreaded Sea Horror.